Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

There's an OverUnity CON-vention in town, and three friends decided to share a room after the festivities, so they went to the MosFetMotel down on Lake Ponchartrain, down by the seawall.
They stopped in the office to check in. "How much is the room?"
"I'm not sure, I'm just the janitor, the clerk stepped out for a smoke. Just give me thirty bucks, and I'll bring your change, if any, up to the room when he comes back."
"OK". So the three OUFreeks (so said their t-shirts) each gave the janitor a ten-spot and they went up to their room.
Now, when the clerk came back and heard the janitor's story, he said, "Well, the room is only twenty-five bucks, so here are five ones, go on up there and give them their change."
So the janitor, he's no dummy. He figures, it's too hard to split 5 bucks three ways anyway. So he'll just pocket 2 dollars as his tip, and give each of the OverUniteers a dollar each back. So he does, and goes on off on his lunchbreak.
Now, the three guys each put in ten bucks. And they each got back one dollar, so that makes nine dollars each, and nine times three is twentyseven dollars.
And the janitor put two dollars in his pocket.
Twenty-seven plus two is twenty-nine.
But they started with thirty dollars.
What happened to the other dollar?
:-X

(It went to the same place Harvey's 29 or 33 extra watt-seconds came from.)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Asymatrix on August 11, 2009, 08:07:21 PM
The BS is feigning ignorance and claiming that the thorough science/analysis is somehow wrong because of the slightest variation with a MOSFET. That assertion alone actually proves beyond a doubt that you are trolling.

And it's funny that you wanted TK to use a MOSFET off ebay. Imagine that, all this BS about accuracy, and you'd be fine with a God-knows-what spec MOSFET off eBay.....
feigned ignorance? could you provide a reference? HIS REFUSAL TO USE THE SPECIFIED FET FOR OVER 30 PAGES IS WHAT YOU CONSIDER THOROUGH? AND SCIENCE?  LMFAO
THAT IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH TK'S SCIENTIFIC METHOD. there, it is in caps, maybe you will understand it now with your 5th grade comprehension skill.

where did i request he use a ebay mosfet? i suggested he might be able to find one off ebay after his litany of asinine excuses as why he could not find one. there is a difference there, but i wouldn't expect you to be aware of it...  and yes using an ebay irfpg50 would have been better scientific method AND MORE ACCURATE than just using whatever is laying on the bench.

BS about accuracy? please show where i posted BS about accuracy...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 11, 2009, 10:25:54 PM
There's an OverUnity CON-vention in town, and three friends decided to share a room after the festivities, so they went to the MosFetMotel down on Lake Ponchartrain, down by the seawall.
They stopped in the office to check in. "How much is the room?"
"I'm not sure, I'm just the janitor, the clerk stepped out for a smoke. Just give me thirty bucks, and I'll bring your change, if any, up to the room when he comes back."
"OK". So the three OUFreeks (so said their t-shirts) each gave the janitor a ten-spot and they went up to their room.
Now, when the clerk came back and heard the janitor's story, he said, "Well, the room is only twenty-five bucks, so here are five ones, go on up there and give them their change."
So the janitor, he's no dummy. He figures, it's too hard to split 5 bucks three ways anyway. So he'll just pocket 2 dollars as his tip, and give each of the OverUniteers a dollar each back. So he does, and goes on off on his lunchbreak.
Now, the three guys each put in ten bucks. And they each got back one dollar, so that makes nine dollars each, and nine times three is twentyseven dollars.
And the janitor put two dollars in his pocket.
Twenty-seven plus two is twenty-nine.
But they started with thirty dollars.
What happened to the other dollar?
:-X

(It went to the same place Harvey's 29 or 33 extra watt-seconds came from.)

the three OU freaks must be the magnanimous trinity...  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

TinselKoala

Let's see, I'm not supposed to set anything up until I have all the exact exact parts, even if they go into a circuit that by inspection has a high potential for damaging expensive components. That's OK though, because those components grow on trees, and there's no point at all in getting my apparatus together and my measurement techniques shaken out, because all that work will be irrelevant unless I've got the exact exact parts. Otherwise I'm not doing Science.
Right. I'll try to remember that the next time. Anything to keep from waking up the one-track troll.
Wilby, you are an idiot. And a dull and boring one, to boot.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 11, 2009, 11:16:09 PM
Let's see, I'm not supposed to set anything up until I have all the exact exact parts, even if they go into a circuit that by inspection has a high potential for damaging expensive components. That's OK though, because those components grow on trees, and there's no point at all in getting my apparatus together and my measurement techniques shaken out, because all that work will be irrelevant unless I've got the exact exact parts. Otherwise I'm not doing Science.
Right. I'll try to remember that the next time. Anything to keep from waking up the one-track troll.
Wilby, you are an idiot. And a dull and boring one, to boot.

why then did it take you 30+ pages to get around to proper scientific method? from the time you proposed your 'candy from a baby' wager to the time you mentioned testing the irfpg50 was 13 days, 13 DAYS!!! how much time do you need little bear? you have to 'shake out' your measurement techniques? LMFAO that's classic tk there for you all.  as far as next time goes, don't worry little bear, i will be there.
tk, you are a fool and a liar. and your scientific method is pathetic, to boot.

edit: i notice you failed to show your "predicted from inspection of..." post. typical.