Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: poynt99 on November 14, 2009, 03:54:27 PM
From United States patent:

Low inductance ground lead
United States Patent 4838802
A common problem in the measurement of high frequency signals is that the self-inductance of the ground connection to the signal probe combines with the input capacitance of the signal probe to form a series resonant circuit that not only reduces the amplitude of the input signal with increasing frequency, but produces ringing. This increasingly degrades the accuracy of the measurement system with increasing signal frequency. Typically, the ground connection to a signal probe comprises a ground lead made of braided wire, and a ground probe to which the ground lead is connected, both of which have relatively high self-inductances.

The capacitance of typical signal probes in use for high frequency measurements is on the order of 10-15 picofarads. The self-inductance of the signal probe from the signal source to the point of contact with the ground lead, the inductance of the ground lead, and the self-inductance of the ground probe (which is the means of completing the circuit to ground) from the point of contact with the ground lead to ground all contribute to the inductance of the signal path. However, the inductance of the ground lead is the primary contributor to the total inductance in the signal path.

The inductance of conventional ground leads is on the order of 200-300 nanohenries.
300nH = 0.3uH

I'd say my meter is providing an accurate inductance measurement.

I keep seeing this "HIGH FREQUENCY" you reference all the time as a reason the TDS 3054C oscilloscope probes that are a type Tektronix P6139A are unusable and inaccurate for this application.... members and guests should be aware that by looking at the attached chart that this circuit is in no way "HIGH FREQUENCY" and not referred as such ..... at below 50 Mhz
Fuzzy ;)

Grumpy

Quote from: poynt99 on November 14, 2009, 12:02:27 AM
Grumpy,

Maybe it's time to pull out that mini Tokamak reactor you've been keeping in your closet?

Round up some plasma (your absent disk?) and fire that puppy up.

I have thought a great deal about that, but I fear the repercussions.  Hence he search for something more palatable.

The idea with the disc is to replace it with a rotating field of force.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

poynt99

Fuzzy,

Thank you.

Looking forward to Harvey's diagram. This will help out a lot if it has all the info you mentioned on it.

In the mean time, I might ask a few things on the photos:

In your 89_01 photo, how long is the wire from your probe that's on that solder splice (heavy red wire) to the battery + terminal?

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: poynt99 on November 14, 2009, 09:03:41 PM
Fuzzy,

Thank you.

Looking forward to Harvey's diagram. This will help out a lot if it has all the info you mentioned on it.

In the mean time, I might ask a few things on the photos:

In your 89_01 photo, how long is the wire from your probe that's on that solder splice (heavy red wire) to the battery + terminal?

Hi .99

I would rather wait in giving you more information until the illustration Harvey is working on is completed .... it seems as if every time I give you something ( information, data, documentation ) it is being used to attack any and all results of my testing and evaluation of this circuit. I will remind you again of the absence of "YOUR" complete results, test setup, documentation and data of actual testing .... one sided to say the least.

I can tell you any wire splices made are soldered with a protective piece of shrink tubing around it .... the area where the Channel-4 battery probe is isn't a splice at all, but a skinned back section of insulation on the wire that has been "tinned" with solder.

Fuzzy
:) 

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: spinner on November 15, 2009, 03:38:24 AM
Yes, could someone, please, stop this charade?

This Ainslie's FET circuit is most certainly not an OU device. And after almost a 6 months of "evaluation" here, even the most stubborn enthusiasts should realize that.

It's pathetic, really.

Golly spinner.  And who are these stubborn enthusiasts? I only know of those of us who are still trying to evaluate the circuit's upper limits.  With the data at hand COP>1 is more than evident and OU is still an option.   You and Asymatrix may want to visit the Energetic Forum.  The data is posted there.