Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: Asymatrix on November 15, 2009, 02:17:13 AM
Christ, is the frigging circuit what she claims or not????  Stop the madness

To whom is this addressed?

At any rate, if you have been following the thread, you can judge for yourself. If you have not been following the thread, surely you would have noticed some genuine excitement about. So judge for yourself. All the information required to make that call is here.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: spinner on November 15, 2009, 03:38:24 AM
And after almost a 6 months of "evaluation" here
i think spinner is addressing you here poynt. i could be wrong, maybe he is addressing milehigh or tk...

being that spinner claims to be an EE with 20+ years of experience i am really surprised that yet another test protocol wasn't posited by him. he must not consider tk, poynt, milehigh and paulycomelately to be peers. it must be a slow day in the magnetmotor section of the forum...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

hartiberlin

User Spinner and Asymatrix are now banned from posting,
due to posting only negative funny comments and offtopic comments.

User Asymatric also was already banned with his other username
ncytuber.
So no matter, if he wants to try to register under a different username again
he will be banned again...

Regards, Stefan. (admin)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Justalabrat

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on November 14, 2009, 06:31:07 PM
I keep seeing this "HIGH FREQUENCY" you reference all the time as a reason the TDS 3054C oscilloscope probes that are a type Tektronix P6139A are unusable and inaccurate for this application.... members and guests should be aware that by looking at the attached chart that this circuit is in no way "HIGH FREQUENCY" and not referred as such ..... at below 50 Mhz
Fuzzy ;)
It's not only the repetition frequency that makes a signal a "HIGH FREQUENCY" signal it's also the rise time of the signal. This very fast rise time is what is responsible for the very spikes you guys seem to be interested in. A 3 or 4 ns rise time signal has components out to the gigiahertz range. I think that is what poynt99 is trying to say.  8)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Justalabrat on November 15, 2009, 12:08:21 PM
It's not only the repetition frequency that makes a signal a "HIGH FREQUENCY" signal it's also the rise time of the signal. This very fast rise time is what is responsible for the very spikes you guys seem to be interested in. A 3 or 4 ns rise time signal has components out to the gigiahertz range. I think that is what poynt99 is trying to say.  8)
then why didn't he just say that?  i think you have it backwards, the spikes are responsible for the fast rise times... ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe