Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guruji

Ken this is not for water heating this is a heater filament. I told Fuzzy to try to experiment on water filaments. Maybe you got me wrong. ;D
Ok I have build this circuit and still testing.
Thanks to all inventors.

Ken the Great

guru,

It is quite evident that these people aren't all they claim to be. Willy posted to a thread I started and wanted me to prove it. I told him flat out he would never see the work.

Its funny how now I want one of his friends to prove their claim, Willy says no need to do that. HAHAHAHAHA

Hell these people can't even tell the difference between useful work and random heat generated.  I see nothing special about this at all, in its current state.

I keep saying I hope it works. But then I see the emotional instability appear in their posts. I do not need to see anything else. If it truly worked, why get emotional? Why would you attack someone who said I hope it works? Why would one repeat his ignorance about the difference between useful work verses random heat?

I have read through the paper on the link he provided, and am not impressed. I could explain what they fail to realize at this point, but I will let them try to upscale this and fail on their own.

I also had a suggestion for the FET oscillation.  You could look at it like this, if you had a flashlight and shined it in a mirror in a very dark room, the room appears brighter than it would if you shined in on a black wall. Even though you have no more light than you started with.

But hey who would want to increase or lengthen the oscillation? MUAHAHAHA. That would be to damn logical. It is quite obvious that this group is an emotionally based group. Logic doesn't apply. Nor can they even accept anyone who says they doubt. They sureley would reject any suggestions, so I will refrain.

Like I said before.

" Don't be mad if others do not feel obligated to believe what you believe, simply prove it, or go back to church alone."

In other words your "FAITH" is non-transferable.

Make it closed loop. If it is truly OU it will continue to function. I think they have tried and it has failed already. This is the reason for the emotional outbursts.

Have Fun    8)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Ken the Great on January 15, 2010, 08:17:40 AM
It is quite evident that these people aren't all they claim to be. Willy posted to a thread I started and wanted me to prove it. I told him flat out he would never see the work.
actually, i told you flat out it wouldn't work. therefore, it stands to reason i would never see 'the work'... but now we can all understand why you are posting here, it's an emotional outburst.

Quote from: Ken the Great on January 15, 2010, 08:17:40 AM
Its funny how now I want one of his friends to prove their claim, Willy says no need to do that. HAHAHAHAHA
exactly where did i say 'no need to do that'? i didn't. i didn't say anything even remotely close to what you are trying to represent that i have said, even with a gratuitous helping of that hyperbole you seem to be so gifted in using.

you sir, are a liar.

edit: ken, or do you prefer to be addressed as 'super genius'? you should take your gravity wheel idea over to http://www.overunityresearch.com/  there are some really smart guys over there that just love to chat and chat and chat and chat and could probably help you out...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Ken the Great

Make it closed loop. It will fail.

Nuff said

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Ken the Great on January 15, 2010, 08:48:42 AM
Make it closed loop. It will fail.

Nuff said
so that's a no then, you can't show where i said 'no need to do that'... i'll accept that as a tacit addmission of you lying.

good luck with your gravity wheel... about 300 some odd years worth. keep us posted.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe