Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy House

Started by Machi, June 24, 2009, 10:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 16, 2010, 11:13:59 AM
sorry jerry, you are wrong. there won't be a 'next'. i've been to that vietnam... not going back.

for the record i feel that way about every idiot driving a truck because they want to, not because they have a need to... not just soccer moms. trucks should be used for work that require them and nothing else. shuttling rugrats around can be accomplished with a 4 cylinder, no need for a v-8, 10 or 12.

i bet you drive a truck don't you jerry? 8)

Well of course Wilby, I work for the county these days, you have to tote a lot of tools around with you. you know, those white trucks with the county seal on the side.

in my younger days I was an Electrical and Mechanical engineer, I still needed a truck to carry around tools, I guess there's no way around it for a guy like me. my first trade was an 8 year Electrical Journeyman in the industry. I needed a truck here as well, a boom truck at the time.

since I am a mountain man now, working for the county and or road maintenance and or the water department pays the best up here in the hills.

Jerry ;)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on January 16, 2010, 11:51:52 AM
Well of course Wilby, I work for the county these days, you have to tote a lot of tools around with you. you know, those white trucks with the county seal on the side.

in my younger days I was an Electrical and Mechanical engineer, I still needed a truck to carry around tools, I guess there's no way around it for a guy like me. my first trade was an 8 year Electrical Journeyman in the industry. I needed a truck here as well, a boom truck at the time.

since I am a mountain man now, working for the county or road maintenance or the water department pays the best up here in the hills.

Jerry ;)
when i want money these days jerry, i do granite and marble work... i'd be willing to bet i have a need to carry as many and much larger tools than you, and i still don't have a truck. i rent one when it's needed or pay one of my idiot friends to let me use their wife's truck. ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

jadaro2600

..they are getting a little better, the idea is not to look like garbage though.  I think it wise to mention this 'ugly' factor which has crept into the decision making process of owning an Energy Efficient Home.

onthecuttingedge2005

I want to build a very stealthy carbon fiber flying saucer house and airbrush a U.S flag on it and set it on top of a modern Stone Henge as a landing platform, do you think that would get some attention.