Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Clues

Started by newbie123, June 24, 2009, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

My opinion only....

If 180 is from a TPU it is a result not a drive frequency. To much info points to two drive freeks. One around 2500Hz and the other in the high 15k to low 16k range. With these I get a result tone around 4900Hz. The 4900 isn't steady. It drifts in and out about 180 times a second.

I believe the slight vibration reported was this coupling at around 200Hz.

There still may be a third freek. If there was and it was higher yet, the video camera wouldn't record it. Who knows? Maybe the 15-16 kHz was also a result and not a drive freek?

One thing is sure... we need to stop thinking in dipole antenna terms. This is a traveling wave situation and it is going in a circle therefore pi must be a factor.

What do you get when you divide horizontal sweep by pi? About 5kHz.

Grumpy

What sort of the waveform might the 180kHz be to effect the tv screen like we see in the video?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

BEP

Quote from: Grumpy on August 04, 2009, 12:53:52 PM
What sort of the waveform might the 180kHz be to effect the tv screen like we see in the video?

I've made the exact interference pattern while sending CW on 160 meters. Could be almost anything.

Unlikely the videoed TV used a reactance tube controlled horiz. oscillator so AFC with dual diodes was probably used. If so, the interference signal may have been forcing the sweep frequency too high or low. This would cause a periodic blanking and split the frames. The diodes would rectify anything injected. So, a wave form gues is just a guess.

Come to think of it... the 180kHz calculated could just be a limitation of the TV circuits. The signal causing it could have been almost anything above the standard retrace. The AFC may have been cutting in at that rate.

BEP

BTW:

This is something that couldn't be done with SS unless you used true mosfets. I would expect true metal-oxide semi-conductor Fets were still abundant during the SM hayday. They aren't now but are coming back into vogue.

Quote from: BEP on August 04, 2009, 01:20:01 PM
reactance tube controlled horiz. oscillator

It is amazing how low you can resonate a circuit by varying the grid voltage on such a tube pretending to be a capacitor.

Grumpy

what if something was retriggering it?

Quote from: BEP on August 04, 2009, 01:20:01 PM
I've made the exact interference pattern while sending CW on 160 meters. Could be almost anything.

Unlikely the videoed TV used a reactance tube controlled horiz. oscillator so AFC with dual diodes was probably used. If so, the interference signal may have been forcing the sweep frequency too high or low. This would cause a periodic blanking and split the frames. The diodes would rectify anything injected. So, a wave form gues is just a guess.

Come to think of it... the 180kHz calculated could just be a limitation of the TV circuits. The signal causing it could have been almost anything above the standard retrace. The AFC may have been cutting in at that rate.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards