Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Clues

Started by newbie123, June 24, 2009, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Quote from: Grumpy on August 04, 2009, 03:58:34 PM
what if something was retriggering it?

"Something" as in a signal outside the TV but in the room?

"It" as in the AFC (automatic frequency control - for those unfamiliar)?

Such a signal can get into the TV any number of ways but I suspect the path was through the power cord. Since the inverter was likely ungrounded any filtering there would have failed.
I'm quite sure that model inverter did not have an electrostatic shield in the transformer.

Since we can be quite sure an unloaded TPU has a high frequency and spiky output when unloaded we can assume such a signal would propagate to the load, in addition to the switching noise from the inverter. (It was not the best design and the inverter would appear as an inductive load.)

So, with all that bunk in-mind...  I can imagine a weakly loaded TPU causing video signal interference.
I'm on the road so I can't review my stored audio analysis so my question is -- Was the TV shown running from house power while near the TPU? Did it show the same or similar interference during that time? Was there an additional noise when the TV was connected?
The reason I can't solidly agree with this interference being 180kHz is I know any number of frequencies can cause this. It all depends upon the path the interference took in the TV.

If the path was through the power cord then, yes. Why? Because part of that TV process looks at line frequency to process the display.

MACEDONIA CD

@MARCO

NOW you tell me is and im sure now that you dont nothing for formules and calculating
FIND BOOKS AND LEARN SOMETHING AND YOU WHILL KNOW WHAT IS THAT

HA HA HA 

IF YOU THING THAT YOU KNOW SOMETHING THEN PLEASE EXPLANE TO ALL HERE ABOUT BIG TPU WHAT HAVE INSAID  AND HOW IS WORKING
;D

turbo

you are the one that has to start BY LEARNING ENGLISH.

And don't ask me things i do not owe you anything fool.

ha ha ha ha ha

MACEDONIA CD

@MARCO  IM LEARNING AND I KNOW ENGLISH  AND TWO MORE LANGUEGE

AND IM BETER THEN YOU

turbo

See you are doing it again.....and you keep doing it.

How can you say you are better?
You do not even know me.

You *THINK* you know me.

Big mistake.