Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Clues

Started by newbie123, June 24, 2009, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

@Farah Day,

almost 2 years ago I jumped out with my ECD TPU. It was not a good TPU but....it was a step in the right direction.

Only 1 nice man replicated this TPU, made a video... since then - almost nothing.

Now about my cryptic posts that you hate:

I want to describe the TPU problem in simple words so everybody can understand it:

imagine a TPU can deliver 200W on the output. Your load is only a 100W bulb. What to do with the 100W that you dont need?
imagine a TPU that can give you say....1000W and you have connected only a 100W bulb.

Whats with 900W that you dont need??

SM said that there are 14 or so patents ONLY for the control of this "beast".

Now, how can I jump out with drawings and all the crap needed to rebuild a TPU when Im in this moment not able to control this device?

Isnt it more then enough that I risk my life? Yes, it should be totally clear that a TPU isnt just a toy. Its a extremly dangerous beast and if you dont know how and why you will execute yourself.

So, in short, you have to wait a little bit until its finished. But maybe another member of this forum understands finally what is going on in a TPU and will post it.

Otto

otto

Hello all,

@Stefan

it seems that I have now problems not only with PMs but also with posting my textes!!!

Not only from my home PC, the same happens with the PC on my workplace.

Farrah Day

Otto

Quoteimagine a TPU can deliver 200W on the output. Your load is only a 100W bulb. What to do with the 100W that you dont need?
imagine a TPU that can give you say....1000W and you have connected only a 100W bulb.

Whats with 900W that you dont need??

This depends on whether or not your TPU dissipates heat without a load... does it? If it does not get hot without a load there should be no problem.

If you plug an appliance into a 120/240v mains socket, that socket maybe capable of providing 30amps without tripping a fuse, but the appliance you plug into it will only draw the current it needs.  If that current is 2 amps, you don't need to worry about the other 28amps the socket is capable of delivering... do you.

Maybe you would be less likely to kill yourself if you shared your findings to date - afterall you won't be able to do this if your dead!
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

newbie123

Quote from: Farrah Day on June 25, 2009, 03:44:19 AM
Newbie, aren't you finding this stuff parallels the Stan Meyer stuff we are involved in.

Not really,  I haven't noticed anything in particular, other than the same cult-like following...    What did you notice?

Incidentally, according to everything I've seen, the TPU's do get very hot, and in fact this is an operational limiting factor in most of the videos. Don't know where you heard that they stayed cool?

I believe it was video #2, where he  says the unit stays "relatively cool to the touch".
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

Farrah Day

QuoteNot really,  I haven't noticed anything in particular, other than the same cult-like following...    What did you notice?

I was thinking in terms of the videos, unsubstantiated claims, heresay, misinfo and of course not forgeting the ample sprinkling of nonsense posters.  One thing I will say though, they are more mildy mannered here and there is very little foul language. And apart from the ist bloke, most people here seem fairly literate.

Well from what I've learned, SM had to periodically turn off the devices in order to let them cool down, but of course I do not know how this relates to load. It is mentioned on numerous occasions though, as this seemed to be the TPUs achilles heal.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"