Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Clues

Started by newbie123, June 24, 2009, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbie123

Quote from: Farrah Day on June 25, 2009, 03:15:19 PM

Jack Durban also sounds like a very credible and intelligent guy that knows what's what. If he is to be believed SM is exactly the opposite!  I'm sure we are all just trusting our instincts when it comes down to who is the most credible and most believable, but I know what I think.

I thought it was strange Jack Durban  was so  confident that the TPU was a real deal... Yet, he really didn't know a single thing about its operation...   All he really managed to do was slam SM's character..

Right now I'm thinking that If Steven Mark's TPU really coupled to an external energy source, it was most likely HV transmission lines... 
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6168.0

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

innovation_station

sure some devices may well work like that ...  altho sm says in the videos ...  the engery comes from with in the device ....

bla bla bla

this is getting boring .... 

maybe some old toys ... might prove more fun lol  ;)

ist!

BEP  AWESOME!! 

i like the ignore list ...  ;D 
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

BEP

A kick is hotly debated here. I doubt that any two will agree on the cause or appearance.
Some see an RF burst of AC on a scope and yell Eureka. Others think it is the magical BEMF. The same don't really know the difference between BEMF and CEMF.

My definiton: It is most easily caused in very high current DC  circuits with sloppy switching.
It isn't the contact bounce but the result.

Three or more rapid contact closures. The first pulse is as slow as the books say. Since the first fights CEMF it is the slowest.
The second happens fast enough behind the first to not see as much CEMF so it is faster. The third is the same as the second except it has even less CEMF to fight.

So there you have the start but not the kick.

Since each new pulse is slower than the one following there is a point where the middle one is jammed between the first and third.
Ill not elaborate on the details of the physics as you think I'm daft using conventional physics.

The result is the kick. A peak magnetudes higher than the colliding pulses with an apparent magical delay after the collision and of the same polarity.
Shortly after this massive pulse there will be a long lived train of lower level oscillation that tends to stay above zero until decay.

Now you may add me to your ignore list.

BEP

BTW:

It is most easily done without ultrafast electronic or switches in low power circuits. It can be done with simple coils and a simple circuit.

I'm sure it is essential for a TPU. 
Even if a schematic was supplied it is doubtful more than a couple of people on this forum could make it work.

Newbie, I don't think you are one, yet.

newbie123

Quote from: BEP on June 26, 2009, 01:25:59 PM
A kick is hotly debated here. I doubt that any two will agree on the cause or appearance.
Some see an RF burst of AC on a scope and yell Eureka. Others think it is the magical BEMF. The same don't really know the difference between BEMF and CEMF.

My definiton: It is most easily caused in very high current DC  circuits with sloppy switching.
It isn't the contact bounce but the result.

Three or more rapid contact closures. The first pulse is as slow as the books say. Since the first fights CEMF it is the slowest.
The second happens fast enough behind the first to not see as much CEMF so it is faster. The third is the same as the second except it has even less CEMF to fight.

So there you have the start but not the kick.

Since each new pulse is slower than the one following there is a point where the middle one is jammed between the first and third.
Ill not elaborate on the details of the physics as you think I'm daft using conventional physics.

The result is the kick. A peak magnetudes higher than the colliding pulses with an apparent magical delay after the collision and of the same polarity.
Shortly after this massive pulse there will be a long lived train of lower level oscillation that tends to stay above zero until decay.

Now you may add me to your ignore list.

BEP,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...   By far the most concise post on this thread by a regular TPU guy.

Nb
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.