Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Clues

Started by newbie123, June 24, 2009, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

@CD

Did you ever try to make a toroidal "magnetic battery" ?

http://my.voyager.net/~jrrandall/CookCoil.htm

Mark

BEP

Quote from: Mr_Video on August 03, 2009, 01:16:30 PM
the interferance on the TV set .

Sorry. The video interference modulation shown could also be from the square wave output of the Tripp Lite inverter used during those demonstrations.

There are many possible causes and many possible frequencies. One such source are small signal pulse transformers radiating spurious broadband emissions due to an incredibly short pulse duration. If so, there may be two of them and both very close in frequency to each other or same frequency but almost 180 degrees out of phase.

Electronic warfare used to be a hobby of mine  ;)

But then, 175kHz has a special place in my heart.

Mr_Video

Quote from: BEP on August 03, 2009, 11:13:26 PM
Sorry. The video interference modulation shown could also be from the square wave output of the Tripp Lite inverter used during those demonstrations.

sorry, but 60Hz is not the same as 180Khz

and even if it did have a 180KHz oscillator, it would be better shielded to meet FCC requirements .

turbo

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on August 03, 2009, 03:47:55 PM

WHAT YOU THING <<@marco  you have lost tomuch $ for nothing and still  you dont getit   

ha  ha ha ha ha

You would be the LAST one to find out  :)
I am making great progres ha ha ha

BEP

Quote from: Mr_Video on August 03, 2009, 11:48:37 PM
sorry, but 60Hz is not the same as 180Khz

and even if it did have a 180KHz oscillator, it would be better shielded to meet FCC requirements .

Interlace frequency is a bit less than 60, in the States.

The cover of the inverter was off. FCC requirements would have nothing to do with it. The primary inverter noise would have been very close to 120Hz, not 60. This would split the interlace frames into almost even bars - if the interference modulation was from the inverter switches.

I'm not saying you are wrong - I don't really know. I just don't see how you come up with ~180kHz.

Now if the frequency applied to the full circumference over-wrapping coil was 15734.26Hz and you wanted to 'kick' that wave one direction you would apply a second frequency that was the first divided by pi - not exactly or there may be problems. After all, a toroid is circular.

Crazy sounding, isn't it? I say that every time I do it  :D