Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Clues

Started by newbie123, June 24, 2009, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

Quote from: otto on June 26, 2009, 04:33:07 AM
Hello all,
@wings
thanks for the link, I didnt know that somebody cares about my work.
Otto

@otto

That somebody is me. I had been accumulating slowly everything there is on the TPUs and more on my ftp site so people can have one place. EVERYTHING IS THERE. LOL

I know that some younger, and/or fresh minds will certainly be a plus in this research. Of course, there is a question of paying your dues and that can only be done with guys doing some good level of homework AND BENCHWORK, but there is no set direction that the older members can elaborate for newcomers to follow and get up to speed. There are just too many pages, too many threads. That's one of the reasons why I put up an ftp site, to at least keep some of all this in a concentrated format.

If there are members that wish to have their stuff put on or add more of their stuff to my ftp site, just get it all in a zip format and e-mail it to me at "contact (at) purco dot qc dot ca'. Save the zip with your user name dot zip. Put "Overunity dot com - username" in the subject field of your e-mail otherwise it could get lost in the junk mail filter.

newbie123

The claimed gyroscopic effect has to be the most mysterious of all the TPU effects.  What could cause this?  The only thing I can think of is free electrons moving in circles (as mentioned by Loner in another thread).   This is the most likely explanation since moving fields do not have mass (a key ingredient to gyroscopic effects).     Also,  I think it would be safe to assume the rotational frequency of these electrons is 7.3 hz around the TPU.. 

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

newbie123

Some quick and dirty math ...

The rest mass of a Cu atom is about 1.05e-25 kg

The rest mass of an electron is about 9.10e-31 kg

According to Wiki,   each copper atom has one valence electron

(1.05e-25 / 9.10e-31) = 115,000     

So,  1 / 115000 of a copper wire's mass is in free electrons.

If you have 2 kg  of copper wire (about 4.5 pounds) ,  the mass contributed by free electrons is about 18 milligrams...

It's hard to imagine 18 milligrams of mass flowing around a toroid at 7.5 Hz  and having any noticeable gyroscopic effect.

This would be like  a housefly flying in a 3" diameter circle at 7.8 mph.  heh.

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

newbie123

Here is a possible explanation for the TPU "kick".   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermodulation

This is also a good example of "Frequencies  interacting"  as SM says in a video.

Nikola Tesla

Gyroscopic effect can also be banging fields/coils, like in a speaker.
It does not have to mean something is spinning.
If you replace the magnet in a speaker by another coil, or use a double voice coiled speaker and pulse it out of phase, it will also vibrate due to the banging of the fields.
It's easy to create such an effect with 2, 4, or more coils.
In a circle this will feel like a gyroscopic effect, but in reality there is nothing really spinning.
Nikola.