Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

Quote from: verpies on December 29, 2011, 01:05:31 PM
Strange, I got an appreciable output (14mA) with a similar setup several years ago. 
The only difference was the geometry of the electrodes and non-static magnetic field.
The qVxB Lorentz force is very dependable.

hey Verpie!

Can you describe your setup? What about electrodes geometry? Makes any difference? example? What about the non static or moving magnetic field..
Are you sure the current you detected is not attributed to the changing magnetic field rather than to captured charged particles?

Thanks

a.king21

Quote from: abc on December 29, 2011, 08:52:52 PM
verpies,
They surely did measurements, but just do not want to show it;
it's not a big deal to build those setups, just a day of work; at least i did, no OU whatsoever.
It's just a games, cuz some idiots still paying them (contributions, donations, etc).
:D
Hi, abc, it's great that you tried a replication. Could you photograph it please. I would love to see the substance behind your post. 8)

starcruiser

I always wonder how many of the nay sayers that post here are shills trying to derail any progress versus the arm chair theorists that are making demands of those that are posting their experiments without actually contributing anything useful.

Now I am not trying to say there are not some that want to help with pointing out measurement deficiencies (i.e. using the wrong processes and equipment) but those need to step up and provide the correct process documentation to help or do the experiment themselves and post their results with backup that they actually did the work and are not just spouting crap (shills).

Now I see some that just want to make a buck off of someone else's hard work, history is full of these sorts (Westinghouse was one, right?)

I say to those who are part of the solution and not the problem, provide support to those who do the work (not necessarily monetary support) but avoid derailing the experimenter from his path.

FOr those experimenting you need to realize that trying to make a buck on this will get you nowhere fast, as soon as the PTB figure out that it works will try and silence you one way or another since you then become a threat to the status quo (their status quo). SO you should open source thus not allowing the PTB to stifle the discovery. I feel that those doing the work should keep it under wraps until they have the material to publish and then get it out to many that will replicate it, the change this would bring will make everyone's life better in the long run.

Do you want more of the same? Look at how our governments and corporations behave today, cheap or free energy would change the landscape almost over night if it got out that we have the ability to provide this to everyone. The PTB are afraid of losing control, this is why they label such discoveries as affecting national security, it is their security that is threatened not ours IMO.

Take this post for what it is worth, I am sure there are others that feel similarly.

Keep fighting the good fight I say
Regards,

Carl

ronotte

UPDATE ON MY STAAAR Caduceus device
Remember the famous 'trumpet' like waveform from the many youtube video clips?  Here is my one.
Roberto

verpies

Quote from: ronotte on December 30, 2011, 11:35:06 AM
UPDATE ON MY STAAAR Caduceus device
Remember the famous 'trumpet' like waveform from the many youtube video clips?  Here is my one.

Looks interesting.
Does that waveform represent current or voltage?
Where in the device was this measurement taken?