Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: baroutologos on December 30, 2011, 05:55:23 PM
It sounds very sophisticated. :)
Not really.
IMO my method of producing the HV for ionizing the air was simpler - just an ordinary TV Flyback transformer circuit.
I found out that any method of ionizing works just as well. Even nichrome heater or candle flame.

However the Lorentz Fan indeed was more complex than the Mechanical Fan.

Also when you say currents were different in Helium or Nitrogen, i assume those were the tube gases..
So under appropriate circumstances can be indeed produced some short of current... interesting!
Yes, I tried different gasses at atmospheric pressure  inside the tube.  I changed the gasses in a low tech manner, similarly to the following experiment:
http://blazelabs.com/e-exp12.asp

I also assume, due to your very exhaustive explaining nature that you concluded that this procedure has nothing to do with OU
Correct. I was  only building an ionic separator. The positive charges were supposed to be separated from the negative charges by the Lorentz Fan, and it worked very well. 

and this current (and power) from the charged particles is a fractional reflection of the inputted power to the flyback HV HF source.. right?
I don't know. Power production was just a side effect and I did not measure it exhaustively because I was not gunning for power then - only for maximum charge separation.

To tell you the truth I did not allow for the possibility of OU two years ago, but since then I noticed that this disbelief was closed-minded and unscientific.

verpies

Quote from: supersam on December 30, 2011, 04:21:31 PM
With this Lorentz fan setup is it possible to accelerate the charges to a point of cavitation? 
just curious because some have realized excess or anomalous heat from hydrodynamic cavitation.

My knowledge does not reach that far.
I tried the Lorentz Fan only with air and other gasses, and I don't think charges can cavitate in gasses.

However the Lorentz Fan should also accelerate free charges in liquids (e.g. salt ions)
The following video demonstrates that Lorentz forces are active in liquids, too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxSoKFbcrhQ

verpies

Quote from: baroutologos on December 30, 2011, 06:10:42 PM
When Kapanadze will enter this very forum and have a conversation with us revealing his secret?
I think he does not speak English and is too old to learn it, so the answer probably is - never.

wattsup

@ronotte

Thanks for your update. My parts are getting in slowly to make my circuit but I would like to know which circuit diagram you are using since I am so mix up on all the ones shown lately. Some of them don't make any sense.

@itsu

Thanks for your trials. I should have posted sooner to thank you.

@all

Is @T-1000 on another forum somewhere that I could follow directly, even in Russian, I will just use a translator.

wattsup

Hope

Wesley can you share your groups latest work and also was the effect gravonic that you witnessed that was so exciting?