Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsu

Hi All,

Concerning my delamorto replication attempt:

after trying many different transistors, input coil configurations, output (L3) coil configurations, with full length split copper pipe, with half length copper pipe, with and without ferrite etc.
i never was able to get more output as was measured in my earlier delamorto videos:
Max. 2W with about 40% efficiency.

Final video to be seen here: http://youtu.be/YFxHC36KkvU

So i will leave it at this and continue with other projects.
Thanks all for your comments.

@ Jimboot,
i tried your special configuration as mentioned in reply #9959, but never was able to light the bulb at all with or without these diodes.

Happy new year to all!

Regards Itsu

verpies

Quote from: Ghazanfar_Ali on December 31, 2011, 06:11:55 AM
And interested in replicating your OU device. Well I tried to replicate it.
Congratulations on you attempt to replicate the promising Yoke STAAAR device.
This is the most unusual device in this thread, if the evidence presented about it was bona fide.

Where do you take your tuning instructions from?

I in fact, connected oscilloscope in series with a 60W Bulb at the two ends of bifilar winding.
The light bulb should be connected in parallel because any load on the bifilar winding affects the frequencies of the device.

The oscilloscope showed me sinus but it was similar to AM signal . In which the carrier was 2.55MHz and enveloping was done by 51.5 Khz.
AM signal is the result of two waveforms multiplication. What the STAAAR team showed on their scopeshots was waveform addition (the HF waveform riding on top of the LF waveform)

* Please help me and tell me is there any thing wrong in my procedure. Am I making some mistake in no of windings or connection method. My toroid yoke is 90% similar to yours.
Yes, Wesley's tuning procedure is imprecise and ambiguous.  I attempted to clarify it with him for the benefit of everyone trying to replicate the Yoke device, but Wesley did not care about clarifying it.

Also, please note that even if the conical core has similar dimensions the molecular arrangement, composition and permeability of the core can be very different.  You can compare the latter by comparing the inductance your windings with Osiakosia's results who measured windings on exactly the same core as the STAAAR team's. 
I am puzzled why the STAAAR team did not perform these crucial permeability/inductance measurements themselves.

* What I have to do now? and where I have to apply 50 Hz 9V AC ? Is  that to be applied when Gen 1 and Gen 2 or also connected and powered on at 15 T and 50 T windings?
The instructions where to connect the ~50Hz signal are listed here: Reply #9510
Please do not ignore the safety instructions. If you ignore them you may damage your signal generators.

* Is the number of turns on bifilar ok? coz I am confused that in your schematic at lithanian site you have shown 21T each in bifilar (so these make total of 42 turns) but in some forums I have seen u talking about 100 or 105 Turns ? Please clear me and guide me as I am very much serious in making this device to run.
Apparently the number of turns in the bifilar winding is not critical.

* I cannot give more than + / - 3.5 V  as it is the limitation of hardware.
If you need more current and voltage out of your signal generators you may use the attached Half Bridge circuit to amplify rectangular waveforms.  This circuit will also protect your signal generators from damage.

ronotte

@itsu,
I finally obtained similar results and even if I succeeded into tuning tha magnifier coil to the 1/4 tran natural oscillator frequency, I obtained about 20W-30W depending on setup. Output using a standard 230V/60W incandescence lamp. Frequency about 1.6MHz and best transistor used the TIP53 or MJE1530D. Small mag coil used 300t on 3.5 cm diam. pvc tube and best primsry being a 2t linear coil. Inside the tube best config has been 2 slotted Cu tube each 3.5 cm long one side connected to the starting point and having the top one only housing a 9mm ferrite rod. The mag coil operating at 1/4 wave easily checked sliding a 12V small lamp connected to a 1turn pickup coil slided on the mag coil.Streamers easily seen on the mag coil free end. Best  Efficiencyfound  not more than 50-70% careful Cu tube & ferrite positioning the key.  Once I have had sparking between coil and top Cu rod! I stopped as well the experimentation.
Roberto

FreeEnergyInfo

ronotte

@verpies,
sorry man I forgot to answer to your question about trumpet waveform. I think that up to now I have cleared that, anyway here is it in details:
- first I used an existing long coil ( the L not so important ). Any solenoid of about 25 cm lenght is good.
- I slided the coil inside the caduceus
- I connected the coil via a 100 Ohm resistor to my Wavetek function generator
- I set up the generator to deliver a 1Vpp sweeping frequency from 500KHz to 3.6MHz
- I connected the scope to caduceus having an initial tank cap of 500pf
what obtained and freezed on my storage scope is the trumpet wave.
Then I optimized the tank cap to obtain max voltage output on caduceus @3.6MHz: very simple task, I found 1n cap the best solution
Then I showed inside the 9mm ferrite rod and saw quickly that it had a strong effect about its own position: I found the best position for max output on Caduceus
It is also interesting to note that in the same condition I moved the scope to monitor the output coil and there I found one main resonance at 3.6MHz and a second resonance (about halph amplitude) at 4.5MHz: that's not expected. First resonance is lower than caduceus resonace probably due to additional losses on the output coil & load components.
Now the problem is: how take advantage of that situation? I remeber you that until now the device work on the rich frequency spectrum generated by the SG...I have an idea...but wait also for your suggestions 8)
Roberto