Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a.king21

Quote from: verpies on January 13, 2014, 03:21:48 AM
No, "bad science" is doing something without an understanding why it matters.
Totally disagree.
99.% of the time Edison did not know what he was doing.

Dave45

I think Itsu did a great job but he said himself that the mosfets werent turning all the way on, and Ismel said if you use mosfets you had to parallel 8 to get the low resistance needed.
Also something did not sound right he was using a frequency of 50 hz but you could hear and see on his scope the fets conducting then turning off then turn on, I would think at 50 hz you would never hear the fets cut off, something just wasnt right about the experiment.

FreeEnergyInfo

www.freeenergylt.narod.ru/index/0-9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02SssZ5JOFc

Necessary financial support for the project !!!!

Необходимo финансовую поддержкa для проекта !!!!

+370 674 91247

+370 688 58814

EMAIL ....
antanaslietuva@gmail.com

SKYPE ....
freeenergyinfo

My bank account ....

ANTANAS  SAKINIS

LT317300010107851858

Swedbank , AB

SWIFT/BIC code HABALT22

bank code 73000

bank address

Konstitucijos pr. 20A

Vilnius

index  03502

Thanks for financial support from.....

LITHUANIA

verpies

Quote from: a.king21 on January 13, 2014, 04:23:34 AM
99.% of the time Edison did not know what he was doing.
That's why he did not go down in history as a scientist, but as a businessman and opportunist.
Doing experiments without understanding is not the way of the scientific method.

Quote from: Dave45 on January 13, 2014, 07:39:39 AM
I think Itsu did a great job but he said himself that the mosfets werent turning all the way on, and Ismel said if you use mosfets you had to parallel 8 to get the low resistance needed.
Yes, Ismael Aviso said so but an appeal to authority is not the way of the scientific method, either.
It is also not scientific for Ismael Aviso to withold credible O/I power measurements (or a selfrunner) and claim excess of energy.

Itsu is fully capable of paralleling a dozen of low RDS-ON MOSFETs with short&thick copper bars and properly driving their gates with a tree of multiple fast 8A drivers, for very fast dv/dt gate waveforms.

IMO Itsu did not invest his time and money into the above, because Ismael Aviso did not provide him with sufficient credible O/I power measurements (or a selfrunner) and did not provide a good reason why a very low RDS-ON is needed nor a good reason why the energy gain does not even begin to happen at higher RDS-ON.

If your faith in Ismael Aviso is sufficient to warrant a construction of a fast and low RDS-ON switch, I would be happy to draw a schematic diagram for you how to accomplish such switching in nanoseconds even down to 0.001Ω

Also something did not sound right he was using a frequency of 50 Hz but you could hear and see on his scope the FETs conducting then turning off then turn on, I would think at 50 Hz you would never hear the FETs cut off, something just wasn't right about the experiment.
This objection is not justified because according to Mr.Fourier*, narrow rectangular pulses occurring at 100Hz pulse repetition frequency (PRF) are composed of many high frequency components - much higher than the 100Hz PRF.

P.S.
* at this point I mean the time to frequency domain transform - not the person and his authority.

Grumage

Also something did not sound right he was using a frequency of 50 hz but you could hear and see on his scope the fets conducting then turning off then turn on, I would think at 50 hz you would never hear the fets cut off, something just wasnt right about the experiment.

Dear Dave45.

Yes indeed, low resistance is the key to this one. I used a simple Reed switch on that single experiment. However they did not last long as the contacts would weld closed !! I recently looked at the latest Akula0083 schematics (not TPU) and he was using the IRF 3205 which if I have read correctly has an 8 milliohm drain to source resistance. Pretty low !! But not as low as a metallic short !!

Cheers Grum.