Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheappower2012

Zeitmaschine

The reason for the motor turning a generator is to show application
and get publicity.Sm ran the output of the small tpu ,dc hv output,thru a modified inverter
to change the output to 110 ac so other devices could be shown to work from it ,not just light bulbs.
People do not relate to a motor just turning,is the turning strong as a lion or weak like a kitten.

Hoppy

Quote from: Dave45 on February 02, 2014, 01:44:01 PM
bull$hit, watch it close.

Agreed. Its just a light anomaly now I've watched it more closely.

Why is the fan still turning at the end of the video when the generator is not operating. Is it just winding down or still running?

Edit:

This appears to be quite an elaborate fake, executed like this I think: -

Notice how carefully he places the motor / genny board on the ground and uses the first off-cut of wood to initially position the board. He then carefully aligns the edge of the board with the straight edge of the second off-cut laying on the ground. Two nails are then driven into pre-made holes but the heads appear not to end up laying flush with the board as if the nails meet resistance preventing them from penetrating further. Now, notice that the board is made up of a sandwich of two sheets (see clip below) and look at how the genny casing is mounted to the board using two aluminium straps. These straps are I think insulated from each other because the genny casing is probably plastic, not metal. The nails probably penetrate an aluminium or copper strip (connected to the genny mounting straps) sandwiched between the two sheets of the board and then drive into buried conductors which feed power up into the genny and back through the interconnecting cable to supply the lamps. The on/off switching is done with wire interconnections between the motor and genny made between the two sheets of wood.

semenihin-77

cheappower2012

Good theory Hoppy,in order to be true,the grid ac must come in on two of 3 possible locations on the generator,
the two supports and the bracket holding the generator.In part of the video I noticed
some weird things this guy did with a piece of wire,I didn't know why ,now I do.
He wraps a wire around
the bolts leading to the supports,next he touches the bracket.
If the supports or the bracket carried current it would short out,conclusion the
supports nor the bracket carries current,your theory is wrong.

Hoppy

Quote from: cheappower2012 on February 03, 2014, 06:48:21 AM
Good theory Hoppy,in order to be true,the grid ac must come in on two of 3 possible locations on the generator,
the two supports and the bracket holding the generator.In part of the video I noticed
some weird things this guy did with a piece of wire,I didn't know why ,now I do.
He wraps a wire around
the bolts leading to the supports,next he touches the bracket.
If the supports or the bracket carried current it would short out,conclusion the
supports nor the bracket carries current,your theory is wrong.

Not necessarily. Look how carefully he connects the loop on the end of the stranded wire to the first bolt on the genny. Why does he not wrap it firmly around the bolt for a good connection like he does on the other side. He has probably insulated the end of the wire and the ali strap and bolt with lacquer / varnish or other coating. As I suggested earlier, this is an elaborate fake!