Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: verpies on February 04, 2014, 11:54:24 AM
He could easily do that with compressed air or AC coils underground that move the magnets in the rotor.  The lack of audio surely would help the former.
Yes, that's true and would represent an escalation of the fraud, because the other people around him would surely see the fake. Just as Mylow committed a great sin by involving his brother and his wife in his deceptions, so would be a big fake like using air or inductive power transfer. At present it is possible (barely) that the camera person and others who are hovering about Kahloon, aren't "in" on the hoax.

Wrapping an invisible fishing line many turns around the shaft, and having it pulled from off-camera, would be a lot easier. In fact a complete Mylow off-camera fishing line drive would convince a lot of people, I'm sure... but could not, of course, withstand a site visit.

Funny, isn't it? He offers site visits, and even cynically pretends to be ready to reimburse travel costs.... but he won't approve anyone to come and visit.

dllabarre

Quote from: verpies on February 04, 2014, 11:54:24 AM
He could easily do that with compressed air or AC coils underground that move the magnets in the rotor.  The lack of audio surely would help the former.

http://www.dailymotion.com/wasif-kahloon-5#video=x18eddh

This video has audio.
DonL

Zeitmaschine

Could it be that this construction a) uses the large heat sink not mainly for cooling reasons (or to hide a battery) but as virtual ground and b) the coil L2 in the diagram below is short-circuited by K2 in resonance, while K1 pulses the coil L1? If so, could it be that one thyristor of the SR193 device pulses one coil of the hidden 50Hz transformer, whereas the other thyristor short-circuits a second coil of that same transformer in resonance?

Just asking because I always see here electronic switching elements working in pairs.

Assuming the device 00135 is not considered as a proven fake yet.

forest

Yes, very good spotted. I believe radiators are used as ground or more precisely as source of electrons. In the smaller device probably the ground plane is enough to light two leds.

forest

I checked that interesting circuit and it's not working as OU for me ... :-[  I think the principle is different.