Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

Quote from: Dave45 on February 06, 2014, 07:38:38 PM
What happens when this coil is shorted by the rotor, the current in the capacitors short taking the path of least resistance this kills the current through the coil, effectively collapsing the magnetic field in the coil.
How does that effect the primary of the other transformer?
Iv tried the capacitor - displacement current connections it still draws amps from the power supply.

The same thing happens as does happen with any primary circuit which has series capacitors and a parallel spark gap. It works to excite the secondary by causing alternating currents of high magnitude in the primary coil of the HV transformer..

Of course it still draws amps from the supply, how else would it work ? The drawing shows a generator input for the inputting of the power to be converted and distributed. It's not a free energy device.

Cheers

Farmhand

Quote from: magpwr on February 07, 2014, 12:44:57 AM
hi everyone,

I gonna convert all the non believers in the potential of static electricity using these youtube video created by "MrTeslonian" and provide a link base on old discovery on how wimshurst static generator is converted to current generator.

how to make a electrostatic step-down transformer (More than 1...10 Amps)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ipm6r7h-Y

How-to make a electrostatic step-down transformer(Around 31volts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k06S-01HBqQ

Tesla coil "the true secret" how it was really used.
(Combining tesla coil with Wimshurst generator)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwVOp-HPIVE

Free energy stuff-go to Wimhurst generator section(scroll down page) and how it was converted to current.
http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Chapt7.html

There in no magic involved in using a static potential to produce power. It is common practice.

Cheers

zcsaba77

Quote from: verpies on February 06, 2014, 09:54:04 AM
99.3% attenuation skin depth for Tungsten (Wolfram):
If I good understood in wolfram penetration is much more higher then copper on HF, or better says wolfram will slow down electron flow and will raise current, yes? or no?

40kHz: 3.0mm
  80kHz: 2.1mm
120kHz: 1.7mm
500kHz: 0.8mm
   1MHz: 0.6mm

Exist enough high frequency what will not lit any usual bulbs?

tomd000

Quote from: elementSix on February 06, 2014, 11:25:48 PM
Hey Verpies...  I know you can answer this question if no one else can, but I would like anyone to answer if they have a good idea.  Is there a coil or metal that can slow amp's down and doesn't effect voltage??  Thanks ahead of time for your answer..

V=IR
I = amps = a measure of the amount of electric charge passing a point in an electric circuit per unit time, with 6.241×1018 electrons(or one coulomb) per second constituting one ampere.

Therefore if current is slowed down there are less electrons passing a point per second. Therefore less amps and consequently less voltage.

Dave45

http://www.overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/dlattach/attach/132482/

Im not sure if everyone has seen this, it was posted on the Kapanadze Cousin thread by from another planet.

Could we discuss what reactions are taking place in the coil.

It looks to me like the first winding receives a neg pulse from the transformer that builds a magnetic field in the coil, the collapsing magnetic field (pos high voltage) is routed back through the coil (through the diode) into the second bifilar winding.
This is a pos pulse which I think is very important as it has the opposite effect on the coil, its bemf-collapsing field should be a neg high current pulse.

What I am basing this assumption on is the high voltage air purifier, its neg electrode accumulates a pos ion cloud and its pos electrode accumulates a neg ion cloud if the same happens with a coil and its magnetic field this is how to draw neg energy from the enviroment.