Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muscallt and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

cliff33

Hi to all:
I don't normally post on this thread but thought some basic info might help to get things back into perspective.

Would just like to remind people of one of TK's phrases. " It's so simple it'll make you laugh"
Yes Tesla's setup with a big polished metal plate up in the air was also very simple.

The discussion here seems to be about everything except what we're trying to do.
  We know that the ionisphere has a surplus of positive ions , just as the earth has
a surplus of negative ions. Now it's common knowledge that opposites always attract
each other, whether it's the north & south pole of a magnet, the plus & minus terminals
of a battery, male & female etc.

Our ambient surroundings are balanced in respect to charged radiant matter, so our problem
is to create an unbalanced condition to attract some of this energy into our system.
The negative earth which is right under our feet is just itching to bring in some of those
positive ions to balance things out.
So the best way to do this is with a very high NEGATIVE voltage. The higher the better.
Once in our circuit, we then have to provide a low impedance path for them to get back to
some negative destination. We just have to make sure that the path they follow goes through
our "energy collection coil" before going to earth ground. I think proper pulse timing
is needed so that these things follow the right course to earth ground and not simply
join up with our original negative pulses. I also think that BEMF has a large part to play
here.

Mother nature has no problem with balancing things out. She just creates a rain storm,
and the moisturized air forms a conductive path for those ions to get back to earth with a
big bang thus creating millions of watts of power.

jbignes5

www.tfcbooks.com

"In colorado I succeeded one day in precipitating a dense fog.  There was a mist outside, but when I turned on the current the cloud in the laboratory became so dense that when the hand was held only a few inches from the face it could not be seen.  I am positive in my conviction that we can erect a plant of proper design in an arid region, work it according to certain observations and rules, and by its means draw from the ocean unlimited amounts of water for irrigation and power purposes."

" Every Human Effort must of necessity create a disturbance.  What difference is there in essence, between the commotion produced by any revolutionary idea or improvement and that of a wireless transmitter?  The spectre of interference has been conjured by Hertzwave or radio telegraphy in which attunement is absolutely impossible, simply because the effect diminishes rapidly with distance.  But  to my system of energy transmission, based on the use of impulses not sensibly diminishing with distance, perfect attunement and the higher artifice of individualization are practicable."

Just in these two statements we can Tell a bunch about what Tesla was upto.

Impulses are the discovery. Impulses that are one way only in nature. They do not agitate back and forth, they start at a point and go forever. That is radiant energy. Now natural radiant energy does just that but it is of a lower potential but none the less there and flowing outwards into the environment around the object. All Objects have a radiant component. This is never more evident but by the experiments showing structured water by using Nafion. The radiative aura around the nafion is naturally high and orders the water molecules into a crystalline structure. But the water is not a solid it is a liquid crystal. This is just one example of the radiative component of all objects. Some more then others.

Now how could an object have such power. Since Voltage potential by itself is known to us by the name static electricity one could see how this could seem to be powered forever by itself. If there is a medium we don't see and I'm betting it is there then the reason we can't detect it is it is very subtle yet very strong. It flows in pathways in virtual networks with a capability of over lightyears in size down to the smallest points ever imaginable. Smaller then the smallest real particle we can see with current technology. It flows through everything and connects everything within it's fractal network.

Where does radioactive material get it's incredible energy output?

This radiative nature to all objects sets up a network after a period of growth. This network connects all things in space, ALL. This is the spooky action at a distance that Einstein didn't like. That is why the experiments with seemingly unconnected particles do the things that they do in the experiment of quantum entanglement. It is not spooky if you know that all things are connected. What it is connected with is the issue. I'm of the opinion the elders were right, that the Aether is very real otherwise this would be spooky action at a distance and unexplainable by modern dogma.

Like I have said many times before Since TK said this was due to Tesla that he could do what he did then wouldn't it be smart to look at what Tesla was up to. Now Tesla went through many many phases of his understanding of Electricity. The one example I have shown that closely describes any of TK experiments. It was a Transformer that he devised while experimenting with Very High Frequency electricity. After he failed to get the results he was looking for he went from AC frequencies to DC Impulses.

Lets look at what he (Tesla) says:

"
Before showing some of these curious effects I must, for the sake of completeness, give a short description of the coil and other apparatus used in the experiments with the disruptive discharge this evening.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/jbignes5/Teslatransformer.gif

It is contained in a box B (Fig. 3) of thick boards of hard wood, covered on the outside with zinc sheet Z, which is carefully soldered all around.  It might be advisable, in a strictly scientific investigation, when accuracy is of great importance, to do away with the metal cover, as it might introduce many errors, principally on account of its complex action upon the coil, as a condenser of very small capacity and as an electrostatic and electromagnetic screen.  When the coil is used for such experiments as are here contemplated, the employment of the metal cover offers some practical advantages, but these are not of sufficient importance to be dwelt upon.

The coil should be placed symmetrically to the metal cover, and the space between should, of course, not be too small, certainly not less than, say, five centimeters, but much more if possible; especially the two sides of the zinc box, which are at right angles to the axis of the coil, should be sufficiently remote from the latter, as otherwise they might impair its action and be a source of loss.

The coil consists of two spools of hard rubber R R held apart at a distance of 10 centimetres by bolts c and nuts n, likewise of hard rubber.  Each spool comprises a tube T of approximately 8 centimetres inside diameter, and 3 millimetres thick, upon which are screwed two flanges F F, 24 centimetres square, the space between the flanges being about 3 centimetres.  The secondary, S S, of the best gutta percha-covered wire, has 26 layers, 10 turns in each, giving for each half a total of 260 turns.  The two halves are wound oppositely and connected in series, the connection between both being made over the primary.  This disposition besides being convenient, has the advantage that when the coil is well balanced—that is, when both of its terminals T1 T1 are connected to bodies or devices of equal capacity—there is not much danger of breaking through to the primary, and the insulation between the primary and the secondary need not be thick.  In using the coil it is advisable to attach to both terminals devices of nearly equal capacity, as, when the capacity of the terminals is not equal, sparks will be apt to pass to the primary.  To avoid this, the middle point of the secondary may be connected to the primary, but this is not always practicable.

The primary P P is wound in two parts, and oppositely, upon a wooden spool W, and the four ends are led out of the oil through hard rubber tubes t t.  The ends of the secondary T1 T1 are also led out of the oil through rubber tubes t1 t1 of great thickness.  The primary and secondary layers are insulated by cotton cloth, the thickness of the insulation, of course, bearing some proportion to the difference of potential between the turns of the different layers.  Each half of the primary has four layers, 24 turns in each, this giving a total of 96 turns.  When both the parts are connected in series, this gives a ratio of conversion of about 1:2.7, and with the primaries in multiple, 1:5.4 but in operating with very rapidly alternating currents this ratio does not convey even an approximate idea of the ratio of the E.M.Fs. in the primary and secondary circuits.  The coil is held in position in the oil on wooden supports, there being about 5 centimetres thickness of oil all round.  Where the oil is not specially needed, the space is filled with pieces of wood, and for this purpose principally the wooden box B surrounding the whole is used.

The construction here shown is, of course, not the best on general principles, but I believe it is a good and convenient one for the production of effects in which an excessive potential and a very small current are needed.

In connection with the coil I use either the ordinary form of discharger or a modified form.  In the former I have introduced two changes which secure some advantages, and which are obvious.  If they are mentioned, it is only in the hope that some experimenter may find them of use.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/jbignes5/magneticquenchedgap.gif

One of the changes is that the adjustable knobs A and B (Fig. 4), of the discharger are held in jaws of brass, J J, by spring pressure, this allowing of turning them successively into different positions, and so doing away with the tedious process of frequent polishing up.

The other change consists in the employment of a strong electromagnet N S, which is placed with its axis at right angles to the line joining the knobs A and B, and produces a strong magnetic field between them.  The pole pieces of the magnet are movable and properly formed so as to protrude between the brass knobs, in order to make the field as intense as possible; but to prevent the discharge from jumping to the magnet the pole pieces are protected by a layer of mica, M M, of sufficient thickness, sl sl and s2 s2 are screws for fastening the wires.  On each side one of the screws is for large and the other for small wires.  L L are screws for fixing in position the rods R R, which support the knobs.

In another arrangement with the magnet I take the discharge between the rounded pole pieces themselves, which in such case are insulated and preferably provided with polished brass caps.

The employment of an intense magnetic field is of advantage principally when the induction coil or transformer which charges the condenser is operated by currents of very low frequency.  In such a case the number of the fundamental discharges between the knobs may be so small as to render the currents produced in the secondary unsuitable for many experiments.  The intense magnetic field then serves to blow out the arc between the knobs as soon as it is formed, and the fundamental discharges occur in quicker succession.

Instead of the magnet, a draught or blast of air may be employed with some advantage.  In this case the arc is preferably established between the knobs A B, in Fig. 2 (the knobs a b being generally joined, or entirely done away with), as in this disposition the arc is long and unsteady, and is easily affected by the draught.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/jbignes5/teslacircuit.gif

When a magnet is employed to break the arc, it is better to choose the connection indicated diagrammatically in Fig 5, as in this case the currents forming the arc are much more powerful, and the magnetic field exercises a greater influence.  The use of the magnet permits, however, of the arc being replaced by a vacuum tube, but I have encountered great difficulties in working with an exhausted tube."

This is verbatum

Look at that last statement....

The use of the magnet permits, however, of the arc being replaced by a vacuum tube, but I have encountered great difficulties in working with an exhausted tube.

A pair of magnets and Vacuum tube... Hmmm...

Now what can we use this for?

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/jbignes5/onewiremotor.gif

This remind you of something TK did?

So when you don't use a magnetic break what happens? AC of course and what the backyard video is about.

Hoppy

Quote from: stivep on February 18, 2014, 12:09:03 PM

Fake claims : have been factor of motion, and always a factor of manipulation.
Example: Stagnation does not make Grum, Verpies,Wesley, Arunas, or anyone  to deliver, but fake claims will.
during  investigating  fake claims:  person gains in, knowledge, experience,understanding, and ideas.!!

Wesley

Fake claims certainly improve our powers of observation and teach us that the urge to make false claims for financial gain and notoriety is very strong within the FE community. As for the notion that this practice in some way helps us towards gaining knowledge in the quest to discover free energy is IMO very contentious!

Its interesting that we have seen little fake video posting activity in recent weeks. Running out of new scam ideas I suspect. ;D

Farmhand

This one wire motor consumes power and has a return path to the supply via displacement current. It is featured on page 234 of this book https://ia700302.us.archive.org/16/items/inventionsresear00martiala/inventionsresear00martiala.pdf

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/jbignes5/onewiremotor.gif

An example of the power draw from a single wire connection and displacement return is below. Keep in mind that is a 30 amp meter so it's input is changing by a couple of hundred milliamps from a 12 volt battery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXE7z6UAYSw

Cheers