Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

energia9

when will you guys wake up to knowing that those youtube video makers are fraud.
it is only a waste of your time to try to replicate from videos.

Hoppy

Quote from: energia9 on February 22, 2014, 09:35:17 AM
when will you guys wake up to knowing that those youtube video makers are fraud.

Agreed, look at this suspicious looking black twin flex running into the white flex in the SR193 video.

energia9

just imagine how easy it is to mislead people, easiest way of faking is to attach to a grounding connected to the radiator,  in the uk all radiators are connected to the negative terminal of ac, dont know if in other countries but i only need a small very thin magnet wire from the positive terminal of the mains, and the whole setup will look like it runs itself.
these fakers convince your naive attention that it is real, then you start wasting your money on mystery components. end result - frustration.
its not a nice manner of them to mind control people, but you also buy into it.

**however.., let me tell you, you dont even know how the 5th dimension look like, higher dimensions are not predictable from a lower one on a piece of paper, it is just our deceiving mind who believes these concepts, so if these higher dimensions are outside our body, then it must be outside of our brain capacity,  our brain is the perceiver. so higher dimensions are there where you stand really you just cant grasp it.
i do know that there is different forms of energy available and not just one but plenty.  but definately not from and not on youtube.

magpwr

Quote from: Hoppy on February 22, 2014, 09:58:46 AM
Agreed, look at this suspicious looking black twin flex running into the white flex in the SR193 video.

hi Hoppy,

We did not receive any other clear photo base on the current discovery related to cables.

But i do clearly recall the last suspicion you had on SR193 was on the black cable which was hanging at the side table around 3rd quarter 2013.
Fortunately one of our Russian friend(I can't recall nickname at this moment ) in this thread manage to provide us a clear photo of black cable which was hanging at side of the table to clarify our doubts.

Maybe if we are lucky we should get another clear photo base on your discovery. ;)

I have merely attached the last photo as provided 2013 which reveal nothing about your latest finding/suspicion.

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: energia9 on February 22, 2014, 09:35:17 AM

Do you have a better idea where to try to replicate from? :o