Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: Nikola Tesla on July 01, 2009, 11:17:21 AM
They are comming from the sun.

Nikola.

Do you think some mysterious "rays" from the sun will charge up
the cooler grill burried in the wet ground ?

Very unlikely..

If that would be true, we would see
many sideeffects also in all burried metal things
in the ground, but this is obviously not the case.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Nikola Tesla

The energy from the sun charges up our ionosphere.
This results in the largest potential diffrence on and around the globe.
In fact it is the source of all life on this planet.
Without the sun we would be dead in 30 sec.

Nikola.

hartiberlin

Okay, Nikola, I agree with your last statements,
do you think the device uses some kind of
earth ground  currents from thunderstorm
all hitting the earth around the globe ?

Also it would be interesting to see,
if this device works in a different location
and without using the waterline
connection.

Maybe the water in the waterline will also help
in producing more power ??

Who knows, first we have to make a schematic
from the video, how it is all hooked up.
Have to rewatch the video again.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Nikola Tesla

I do not know if it is related to this specific device, but i do know that you can stick two metal rods in the earth and measure many, many flows of energy.
I also know it works with only one rod into ground and one into free air, but it is diffrent becuase the latter has a high capacity on one end.

Tesla found the earth to be "literally alive with electrical vibrations."
He came to think that when lightning struck the ground it set up powerful waves that moved from one side of the earth to the other.

This is a result of the sun charging up the ionosphere, and lightning can be conciderd it's overshoot gap in case it get's too much.

Mr Stubblefield modulated these "ground currents" and sucessively managed to transmit sound to distant locations.

If Mr. Moray was about stimulating radioactive decay, then why the zero ohm earth connection and the antenna that was spun over a large lake to create reflection?

Why?

Nikola.

Pirate88179

Stefan is correct.  In all of my earth battery efforts, without any JT circuits, I can get about 2.5 volts but it is the amps that are elusive.  I am not sure of the wattage of those 5 bulbs but even if they are only 25 watts each, that takes some serious amps to get them to light...way beyond anything I have been able to achieve thus far.

@ Stefan:

I believe that blue box is nothing more than a simple battery charger.  I am guessing they are using that in reverse as I have read that is possible to do?  I have seen folks do similar things with the wall chargers for cell phones and other devices.  They feed 9 or 12 volts into it and get 120 volts out the other side but, this does not account for the amps.  I think the spark gap is crucial here as I think it somehow, similar to the transistor in the JT circuit, sets up a resonance with the power from the ground.  Maybe JustasM can give us a translation on some of the pictures posted here taken from the video?

@ Nikola:

Stubblefield used pitchblende, which is uranium ore, at one point in his earth battery experiments.  His child died after eating a slice of potato that was grown in the pitchblende laced ground which included the garden.  It was a very tragic thing.  I don't think his phone system depended on this however as he was able to travel to Washington, DC to put on a demo and I have read no reports of him seeding the ground there with the stuff.

@ Stprue:

Thank you.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen