Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbaRue

Realplayer lets you download Youtube Videos too. 
Once installed, every time you place your mouse arrow near the
top right of the video a download button comes up. 

cosmoLV

Quote from: stivep on September 14, 2011, 04:44:06 PM
This is impossible.
Every time the device is dissembled.
He was not the one who assembled this particular device.He called the guy. The guy showed up.
complain about little time left.
Tariel said  to the guy We are giving it up to the world.
I said to him I'm not  businessman. I'm friend.
He was sick in bed.
I was with him l the time.
At about 2 AM in the morning I was called to see the device in different place than  TK was with me.
TK is now in very bad shape.
I was disappointed about the form of  presentation.
I can not go to details of all  discussions as I do not have authorization from TK. but I  gave you what I was able to give.

Wesley
PS: I will not create competition to TK.

You don't know this technology, so i hope you not using Tariel in personal interests.
Tariel in last 2 years going in health dramatically down and i hope he get back in right way...

So if you are respect Tariel, then i hope you do something for him, lets say, some medicine help â€" i don't know (something like that)

But technology at last...  it is not complex than human life!
so technology not cost human life, so firsty if you are great man â€" help Tariel... the video and information at last! Tariel is human, like i and you. ;)
Keep your chakras opened :)

FreeEnergyInfo

Quote from: stivep on September 14, 2011, 05:51:53 PM
Ok done.
You should have it by now.

Coool internet dowloader ....

http://depositfiles.com/files/khx99cs5e

Free dowload Oryginal photo ,video kapanadze 200 w ...

http://depositfiles.com/files/m0m445w8n

http://narod.ru/disk/25218297001/kapanadze%20200%20w.rar.html

NO ENERGY MONOPOLY  !!!!!!!

YES FREE ENERGY !!!!! , FREE INFO !!!!!!

FREE ENERGY == FREE INFO !!!!

http://freeenergylt.narod2.ru/kapanadze_2/

sergei

In 2011 digital camera makes photos size 640*480? Nothing special in so small pictures. Is it real files from your camera or they were resized?

stivep

Quote from: TEKTRON on September 13, 2011, 11:43:07 PM
Wesley, I'm mad as hell too but could you answer my questions about Tarial's health?  http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7679.msg300123#msg300123
Thanks, John

The answer is:
TK and me we might of be poisoned in the plane from Prague to Tbilisi.If that was not the poison than it was FOR US "VERY UNHEALTHY FOOD" -( i MADE THIS STATEMENT FOR SECURITY REASON SO NOONE  WILL SUE ME FOR MY WORDS..
facts:
1.Tariel was in good shape when he  was in Prague.
2. Tariel eat 10% of food I have eaten.
3.Tariel did not clean up his stomach.
4. I  start  feel bad  15-25 minutes after I eat the food.
5. prior to the flight there was the man few rows in front of me who stand up few times and was carefully watching me and Tariel.(like he wanted to memorize our position.. maeby  so the food is deliver to the right place) He was a passenger or looks like passenger.
6. the images in front of my eyes start to move from up to down and I felt like I 'm about to lose my conciseness.
7. I was siding next to the window. Tariel was siding close to walkway. There was one sit empty between us and TK put his bag with insulin on it.Insulin was his medication for his diabetics.
That bag we found was stolen  but my laptop that was exposed all the time was not.
8.I went to bathroom supporting myself with hands so I will not collapse.
9.In the mirror my face was red  as much as I have never seen it before in my entire life.
10.I forced myself to empty stomach with two fingers in my throat.
11.Airlines did not belong to Georgia. Georgia has nothing to do with that.
12. I was very much convinced that  I have got poisoned ( although I do not have medical prove for that.So from Law point of  view I have no credible evidence to sustain my suspicious theory)
13. I went to flight attendant 5 times to ask for water. Water was given to me without any opposition  and/or denial.
14. Flight attendant made comment . "You look like you came out from very hot place."
15. flight attendant was sitting and talking between themselves  (3 people) next to the bathroom at the rear of the plain.
16.After liters of water i start to feel that in my stomach there is nothing left.
17.I did not return to my seat for around 30 minutes.
18. when I come back TK was not in the left site row of sits but on the right side of the walkway as I show in my pictures and explain in the movies
19 I have recorded live video made after I return from the bathroom and dokumenting what was going on.
20.I woke up TK only to the point of him to raise his head. He was in horizontal position.
21.For all of happened before this flight I was hesitating to call for alarm.

IN PRAGUE before the flight to Georgia:

1. I spoke with DAVID  the guy who was with Tariel in Prague .We were trying to keep our communication as confidential as possible.
a. we used skype and for rest of details we used code over the phone.We did not establish all of the details in one day or one session.
b. We supposed to meet at "Opera"  "Opera" was hotel
c. I did not call anyone from Prague.
e. my phone and GPS in the phone was off.
2. After I left my plane from US to Prague I went to taxi.
4. I have noticed that someone may fallow me.
5 I went up  and down  in the airport and found two man fallowing me.
6. Caucasian withe not well or official dressed. I was fallowed 100%
7.I let go 2 taxis and took the third one in the row.
8. While we were driving there was car following us made by SCODA. I asked Taxi driver to speed up and than change direction rapidly. The car  SCODA showed up after the corner.
9.By that time we were already in urban condense streets.
10.I payed to the taxi driver in front and much more than needed  to slow down get closer to the car ( He had no idea why I was directing him this way) Than I asked suddenly to make left turn at the very last moment before intersection . The ton of my  voice was demanding, Driver made turn and  fallowing car did not.
11.I got out of the Taxi immediately after making turn. Gave him additional 600 corona ( concurrency)
12. After making few lefts ad rights walking i stop another fair and got to "Opera."
"Opera" was  from that point only 5 minutes away.
13. I knock to the door of TK room and we decided to go out from Hotel to talk. He was afraid of any possible BUG planted in the hotel room.
14. I spoke with him in restaurant.
15. TK told me that he has to go to Tbilisi. I decided to fly with him.
16. David was  to stay in Prague.
17 there was no more problems if any kind till the event in the plane from Prague to Tbilisi.

ALL OF THAT PRIOR EXPERIENCE MADE ME BELIEVE THAT WHEN I START TO FEEL BAD I MIGHT BE POISONED.AND THAT IS WHY I CLEAN UP MY STOMACH  WITHOUT DELAY.

ALSO IMPORTANT IS THAT TK WAS LEFT  FOR SO LONG WITHOUT ANY MAJOR DANGER TRAVELING TO MANY PLACES..
WELL....

THEY DO NOT WANT TO  KILL THE GURU TO DO NOT CONCENTRATE ATTENTION ON NAME TARIEL KAPANADZE.

THEY MIGHT BE AFRAID THAT TK LEFT DISCS WITH HIS SECRETS AND IF HE GETS KILLED THAN  THE TECHNOLOGY  IS REVILED.

THEY MAY TRY TO BUY EVERY ONE WITH MONEY OR POWER OR BOTH TO KEEP TK  POOR.
"WESTEL" IN TURKEY SIGN FOR BIG MONEY WITH TK. AND NEVER PAID THE MONEY TO TK.
MAYBE SOME OF ARAB POWERS PAYED "WESTEL" MANY TIMES MORE...TK DOES NOT HAVE MONEY TO SUE WESTEL.

SO TK SHOULD BE ALIVE AND DIE "NATURALLY"
FOR THAT HAS TO BE EVIDENCE OF TK WORSENING HIS HEALTH.
IN RIGA:

TK START TO FEEL BAD SUDDENLY AND HE WAS IN HOSPITAL   AROUND 11 DAYS
THAN EVENT IN PLANE AND HIS BAG WITH INSULIN MISSING. HE EAT 10% OF FOOD I HAVE GOT. BUT HE DID NOT CLEAN UP HIS STOMACH.
THERE IS POSSIBILITY THAT tk WILL BE IN HOSPITAL TOMORROW.
DOCTOR WAS AT HIS PLACE YESTERDAY

IN PRAGUE ON MY FLIGHT BACK.

1. after returning flight from Tbilisi to Prague I was late 2.5 minutes to board place and I was told that I can fly only 24 hours later from Prague to USA.

2. I had to pay additional $250
3 for some of unknown reasons I was given full access to internet Skype email   ....
4 I had my files in my computer so the suspicious was raised.
5.I decided  to do not leave airport.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. I assembled and send my first video while being at  airport.
7.at 10 pm  I looked for more crowded place to have witnesses  and I was able to find Polish student.
8.he was waiting till 7 in the morning.
note: at about. 8.20 PM my  laptop  over sudden show in red that site I was using is  untrusted side
and my internet stopped.
9.I left my staff few times  under control of polish guy.Polish is Polish  I can immediately interact in his own language with fluent excellency.Apart from that they are friends of Georgian Nation.
Polish president Kaczynski died in the plain crash at the time he was actively and with extreme aggressiveness   supporting rights of Georgia.

10. I was at around 9.58 at the checking there were few people in front to me and few clerks.
11. i was not in front of baggage boat.
12. I was approached by lady from personnel wit out me first interacting wit them!!!! and
she closed line strip. i was told to wait.
13 time was passing by. I went to first available clerk He scanned my passport and start to ask me security questions. Other passengers where not asked any questions.
a. where did you  buy the ticket.
b. how much was your ticked
c. where have you been  before.
d.did you live airport since you come to Prague.
e.did you have  left your baggage unattended
f. did you  or do you have with you any weapon or something that looks like weapon ( this part I'm not sure maybe he was asking me did I see any weapon...)
14. I was allowed to go to baggage another clerk. I was told to put my baggage on the weight and deposit baggage. I refused and said I'm taking baggage with me.
She insisted me to deposit baggage and after my refusal she asked me to present to her what is that I'm taking with me to plain.Than I showed her my laptop and my suitcase.She read weight of it and stressed to me  immediateness to go to certain but  and certain gate.quote ( RIGHT NOW!!)
15. I went out the line and did not do it till I check my baggage by myself to make sure that nothing is planted to it why I was asleep.
16.I went to the stamp boot. than up to the line.
17. In line I was approached  by the man  that looked like american  native Indian and was dress similar way to native american Indians.The time was passing by I used my leg to push his suitcase not touching it with my hands.The man returned and try to talk to me.. about anything.. it was his action to interact.He had slight accent. He was kind and gentle and warm in that interaction.
18.I have got blue sticker on my passport 9 outside on the cover with number on it)that was from first clerk.(by that color of sticker there was probably information how to proceed with passenger)
19.I was approached by personnel before I was able to interact with them.They might of know who I'm.
20. I was told that I'm being taken to security checkup.
21. I made short video evidence till i was stopped. I demanded my rights as American citizen to have full control over  all of my staff all the time.!!!!
22. that was my first time I could not hold it any longer. i start to protest.
23 I stated: If I lose control over my staff even for fraction of the second i will make it loud and I will sue. OVER SUDDEN I HAVE NOTICED THAT THEY ARE AFRAID...  YES THEY BECOME NERVOUS...
I REALIZE THAT THEY KNOW ABOUT VIDEO I HAVE POSTED WHEN I WAS IN AIRPORT 24 HOURS WAITING

24.IF THAT WAS AUTHORIZED ACTION THEY WOULD NOT CARE....I went  to the scanning frame and lady called me back saying..Quote" sorry but you wanted to have control over your baggage.
so I come back and pushed  trays to the machine.
25. after that they touch me at any possible private place ( touched and quizzed my private parts)
they asked me to take all of the money and every single piece of paper  from my pockets.
I start to  protest again.
26.They become more nervous. I asked can I go?
the answer was No you are being taken to next level of control.
27. I have asked  Quote Are you belong to american security personnel from american plane  or not and is american side requesting that control or  not.
I was told that I'm being controlled not by american and Americans have nothing to  do with that control.
I also understand that was not Czech Republic forces but division in the airport responsible for that particular airlines  with personnel containing only Czech and under supervision of Czech airport.
So I was dealing with small group of controllers .
28.In that empty  closed room there was another machine. I put my laptop on the chair.
29. I gave my suitcase to man .
He it looks like  was attempting  to take it apart.I protested and another lady come to that room.
30. I stated  that examiner must not put his hands into any pocket. I was afraid that they will try to plant something into it.
31.The were  kind and professional but very nervous.
32. I start to build that nervousness and easy myself.
33. the man examiner start to be apologetic and say that it was a random check up.
that he is sorry. Over sudden he put his hand next to his body when I could not see it.
I raised the voice .. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not do it
He show immediateness to my demand.
I said : Nothing is random..
He start to be not very accurate with examining and I said.. Take this shirt back and examine it  NOW!! Understand?!!!
After that I asked : Can I go to the plane.
the answer was: Yes But if plane is still there

34. At this point I understand that they try to buy time to hold me here so I will not fly for next 24 hours.

35. that was to much!!! For the first time I raised my voice above american level...
said. CAN i GO TO THE PLAIN OR NOT!!! SAY YES OR NOT AND SAY IT NOW!!!
36. THE ANSWER WAS YES YOU CAN GO.

a. I asked where is my computer?? She said it is where you lef it on the chair.

b.yes they did not examine my computer and all of the cables, all od the pockets in the bag at all...CAN YOU BELIEVE IN THAT???????????

37. I went to the boot next to plain remote duct. Lady was scanning last passengers.
My ticket did not scan....... it was giving sound of invalid... she did it twice.. I said can I go... she said Yes you can  go........( She was not aware of anything that was going on)

38.The plain was waiting long time  and it was late I believe 40 minutes.For me it looks like someone was still consulting with someone what to do next.  But I was on United States territory - american plane.

39. After The plane moved the man ( looks like american Indian come next to my sit and he smile nicely. He did not say the word. After we went up to the sky.. he come to me again and he said. Do not worry everything from now will be OK Do not be nervous.
I said I'm not nervous.
He said o yes you were extremely nervous . There is no reason to be afraid any more everything will be OK
and that will be no complication  at landing.
he was right no complication at all.

Wesley

My legal statement:
This is my testimony from visit  to TK and is expressed to the best of my ability
If any mistake and/or misunderstanding will arise it is solely due to my  inability to express myself accurately as English in NOT MY PRIMARY LANGUAGE that I was born with.

I'm expressing my only opinion and nobody else. That opinion might be not free of errors or omitions.
I'm  protected by constitution of US to express my opinion.

I did not mentioned particular entity that was controlling me and  I did not use names and or identification of any entity. I do not accuse Czech airline of anything till I get to the point  and/or decide of eventually  filing  legal action to particular entity and or organisation.

If there is any misunderstanding that comes from the fact that material exposed is in violation of any regulation I was not aware of.

The word "Poison" should be understand as:
Unknown, not checked, unspecified and maybe not existing, and/or.it my be reaction of my body to the food served.

But if it will be somehow conformed that I and TK we were poisoned... say at the time When
TK is in the hospital than  All of the world will see this in the news.

So whoever would like to sue me for my words make sure that I'm in America and There is very much inconvenience to lose money on passengers avoiding certain airlines..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TK will definitely gain popularity this way.