Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenomorphlabs

Thing is again, that this thread is way too long.
The statements of SR have already been discussed in this thread more than once
and in depth. So the arguments, analysises, interpretations and opinions are already there.
People can use the search function and re-consider the arguments and if there should be anything someone can make a connection to the new TK device, then he
can post it for discussion.

Concerning Ehrlich's Hendershot interpretation.
It is certainly interesting and hopefully he has some success with it,
yet it exhibits very different connectivity of the load alone to have something to do with the new TK device.

core

Long ago there was a translation from Tariel regarding the green box unit. He was asked a question regarding the energy, to paraphrase he stated that the 'Free energy comes from in there (pointing to the green box)'

As stated before there is always a component held from view, clearly this is the most important piece of the unit. What is interesting is that all the conversations are 'pushed' or you can say forced into the direction of the clearly visible coil. It's kinda like an old Hollywood movie trick, create a diversion to get everyone's attention then rob the bank. The most recent diversion (eye candy) was the Kardashian coil (whatever its called). BTW as translated by Stevip months ago Tariel clearly stated that any type of coil can be used. This was his answer when asked about Bifiler coil.

To answer my own question, in the plastic box is a screwdriver and a hammer. The same screwdriver and hammer that was in the green box, plexi-glass box and Turkish unit. This is Tariels 'custom' component that he , or they, speak of.

It can be seen in the photo above. Nice drawing BTW. Anyway back I go to working on my Sonic boiler.  ;D

-Core

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: core on September 21, 2011, 09:21:19 AM
Long ago there was a translation from Tariel regarding the green box unit. He was asked a question regarding the energy, to paraphrase he stated that the 'Free energy comes from in there (pointing to the green box)'

As stated before there is always a component held from view, clearly this is the most important piece of the unit. What is interesting is that all the conversations are 'pushed' or you can say forced into the direction of the clearly visible coil. It's kinda like an old Hollywood movie trick, create a diversion to get everyone's attention then rob the bank. The most recent diversion (eye candy) was the Kardashian coil (whatever its called). BTW as translated by Stevip months ago Tariel clearly stated that any type of coil can be used. This was his answer when asked about Bifiler coil.

To answer my own question, in the plastic box is a screwdriver and a hammer. The same screwdriver and hammer that was in the green box, plexi-glass box and Turkish unit. This is Tariels 'custom' component that he , or they, speak of.

It can be seen in the photo above. Nice drawing BTW. Anyway back I go to working on my Sonic boiler.  ;D

-Core

Do i the draw the wrong conclusion from your words or
are you saying that the most important part of TK's device are a hidden
hammer and a screwdriver? Maybe you are being sarcastic or want to point to
something else, so i want to apologize in advance if i don't see the clue in this.
Regards

T-1000

My opinion about all of this is - you need look all way back to Tesla work instead of trying to figure out what's hidden in box of TK device.

Here are my conclusions on what's said by Tesla, Romanov and others:

1) The primary and secondary coils masses must be equivelent for electrostatic resonanse (Tesla's rule)
2) The magnetic domains must be forced for free spin in resonanse when hammering from HV discharge(hammering physically - that's what makes pernament magnet), done by putting transformer core into middle of capacitor plates what are connected to spark gap (both insullated foil layers in TK coils are doing so) and forcing magnetic aligment between capacitor plates.
3) The typical transformer principle must be in place. The difference from typical transformer is - you do not need large current for alligning magnetic domains to your vector angle - they are already in state of free spin after rule 2). So small input controls transformer action and everything else is result of changing magnetic fields.
4) The High impedance coil in state of charged capacitor plate before Tesla coil (which is low impedance and is in state of phase beginning so electrons hungry) makes 180^ angle of phase so you get high current difference between 2 coils - that's making capacitor from coils. That's been said and done by Romanov. He did not needed earth ground probably because of this as well.

Hopefully you can prove/disprove all of this by experiments and see where it lead.. :)

core

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on September 21, 2011, 09:30:18 AM
Do i the draw the wrong conclusion from your words or
are you saying that the most important part of TK's device are a hidden
hammer and a screwdriver? Maybe you are being sarcastic or want to point to
something else, so i want to apologize in advance if i don't see the clue in this.
Regards

Sorry dude didn't mean to be cryptic. A lot of old knowledge is lost, and possible for good. In the mechanical field it is well known that if you whack a screwdriver with a hammer you magnetize it. Also if you drop it, demagnetizes. So you see in the photo above we have the all important resonator. An iron core (btw- Tariel has stated he does use iron not ferrite) that is being whacked by a hammer.

So the big question is 'Does the amount of magnetism created in the iron core by whacking it enhance a smaller applied magnetic field?' and 'Is this enhanced magnetic field greater then the sum of its parts?'.

So if you tune the iron core to an overtone of its resonant frequency (and it has many) does this enhance the magnetic field? Will it add to an existing magnetic field?

That resonator is not all to far off from the 'Sonic boiler' there we are also ringing the metal. Thankfully we don't get diverted from the truth with $exy coils.  ;D

Have at it.

-Core