Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highvoltage

Quote from: ramset on October 14, 2011, 07:33:19 PM
HIV
Wesley has done an amazing amount of work for this Community and our world!!
AMAZING!!
I don't know where you get this Blah Blah stuff from!!
He deserves A ticker tape parade .... we should be throwing Roses at his feet And carrying him around on our Shoulders!!

Oh what a day!!
Chet

Chet

You seem to learn absolutely nothing from your past actions.  The sheer amount of posts you have made where you have stated something to the effect of “hooray, FE here or FE energy there” is innumerable. (the latest flop was bill mehesses load of galvanic rubbish â€" we are still hanging on to our hats Chet!!)  Not to mention that other liar Zilano you readily believed at the Energetic Forum.

Do you always believe everything that comes out of peoples mouths the moment they say it?  It certainly appears so. 

Wesley deserves a ticker tape parade does he?   For what?  Has he actually given anything to the community yet?  NO.  I see a man that has posted plenty of youtube videos talking non stop about TK, himself and other useless guff.  Especially this last 20 minute rant about nothing.  Why not post a preliminary schematic instead of photos of himself?  If he does nothing now this will still equate to a big fat zero don’t you get that?  This little nugget seems to escape you also, he SAYS it is OU but is it?  I hope it is but there have been so many cries of it in the past I wouldn’t be so quick to be the gullible fool to rush out stating it without evidence.  Better qualified men than Wesley have had instruments deceived by HF ‘noisy’ output.

Anyway, you do what you always do if you want which is shout from the rooftops that FE is here, only to have it flop a few days later.

David70

@highvoltage
Shut your fucking mouth! useless piece of shit...

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: David70 on October 14, 2011, 08:23:36 PM
@highvoltage
Shut your fucking mouth! useless piece of shit...

hey david70

don't bother yourself to highvoltage  cause he is just a highvoltage with very low I=Quarrent.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

stivep

Quote from: highvoltage on October 14, 2011, 07:13:19 PM
If he spent half as much time posting a schematic as he does grandstanding "look at me, look at me" with his youtube long winded videos, the world might be awash in free energy now.
What is he waiting for?
Next he will say there is some reason why he cannot share YET.
blah blah blah

Yes...  I know.... "do not show myself at all is the best thing to do..
No risk  and no criticism..."

WHAT  WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO? show you just black screen.... for period of 20 minutes of that movie clip?
To satisfy  your taste? This was emotion and progress...
Group of guys just sitting and thinking...

I'm not the  best in making video....
Why you care how much  is me there....
we have been waiting and talking...  say 12 hours in the group
we have been waiting and talking...  say many  years for any  satisfactory results..

... I was on my legs from yesterday 6 Am till today 4.40 pm...working on  all of that MATERIAL AND   "mr. highvoltage" was sleeping in his house only to woke up and tell me all of this bully...BS..........

We have been  spending part of our life dedicating our self to others

Why do you Man  have problem with presentation and aesthetically important  factors???????? nor you care about??????????

Do not you have more problems in your life than pointing to me that you do not like me and my face....

who cares  what is on the picture
Where have you been for all of that time
What did you contribute to  happiness of all of us........
Just say??????????????
Say something.......................

What is your contributory to US THE PEOPLE.............

Getting pinch not because of controversy of my brain  and value of what we are presenting... by new comer into the forum ........(we have been together for years)
stands  about :
-somebody's GREED
-somebody jealousy
-somebody Self-esteem......" it is a term in psychology to reflect a person's overall evaluation or appraisal of his or her own worth"

We gave you information and KNOWLEDGE FOR FREE
AND   YOU now have problem ...and you start TO COMPLAIN  NOW IN WHICH FORM IT WAS PRESENTED TO YOU?????
-WHAT IN GOD THAT HAS TO DO WITH SCIENCE????????
-WHAT IN GOD THAT HAS TO DO WITH FREE ENERGY??????
-WHAT IN GOD THAT HAS TO DO WITH YOU HEAVING TOMORROW MORE MONEY FOR YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE OF LESS SPENDING FOR ENERGY???????

greed....

SHALL NOT DIVIDE US..........
WE HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH TO SPEND IT FOR  FIGHTING OVER PERSONAL EXPOSURE.....

WESLEY

PS: We have been praying to God for OU for all for this years
We have been  dreaming about better tomorrow to our families.
We have been spending money that we took out of our families to buy equipment to help others..

we have been going around Tariel Kapanadze technology because he show it to us WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why you than pointing  with your fingers at me????????????
What importance it makes, how do i look like, how much is me in  that video,

Why do you care so much about not important things in your lives...........

ramset

Wesley
Please don't let one selfish man rain on your parade
There are over 1 million Views on these pages
Lots of Good people praying everyday for this to come,
You bring us this wonderful news in a most troubling time!
God bless you and your friends for all your hard work.

You are some very great Men!
may the rest of your lives be the best of your lives
Chet
PS
Wesley
I think you make great movies!!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma