Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dllabarre

Quote from: zilano on October 17, 2011, 11:27:46 PM
TESLANADZE USING TESLA MAGNIFYING TRANSMITTER AND THE CADUCEUS COIL IS SELF INDUCTION COIL THAT IS THE THIRD COIL WHOSE OUTPUT IS DC WHICH IS INVERTED TO PRODUCE AC. single wire out and one earth. still people dont get it.

;-)

I know you from energeticforum.com
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4864-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true.html
You claim to have a 10kW device that is powering your house but you refuse to show any pictures or video.

This thread is all about replicating and SHOWING our replications with proof of input vs output power.

We already have over 500 pages of theory.  We don't need anymore.
We have a working device now that we are replicating.

Care to show pictures, video or power measurements of your system?

Besides, I thought you said you were leaving for a month.

DonL

e2matrix

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on October 17, 2011, 02:10:54 PM
Hmm, if it was copper tubing then adjacent "turns" would touch each other and enable conduction transversely across the coil (shorting).
I had an isolator in mind, but what can't be seen due to being covered by tape, can only be speculated on.

I am not sure why adjacent copper tubing turns would have to touch each other since it's rigid enough to wind it with air gaps between turns. 

A couple ideas for anyone looking for the somewhat uncommon variable air capacitors.  Old or used Ham radio antenna tuners can sometimes be found at a very good price and they will have some big variable air caps.  Also if you happen to find some very old car radio's or old AM house radio's (think 1950's and earlier) you can find these variable air caps.  Unfortunately some people are selling those AM radio's now as antiques so what was being tossed out as useless junk in the 70's or 80's is now sometimes fetching high prices.   It all depends on where you are as to what jewels you'll find in the dark corners ;)

Pirate88179

Quote from: e2matrix on October 18, 2011, 12:36:26 AM
I am not sure why adjacent copper tubing turns would have to touch each other since it's rigid enough to wind it with air gaps between turns. 

A couple ideas for anyone looking for the somewhat uncommon variable air capacitors.  Old or used Ham radio antenna tuners can sometimes be found at a very good price and they will have some big variable air caps.  Also if you happen to find some very old car radio's or old AM house radio's (think 1950's and earlier) you can find these variable air caps.  Unfortunately some people are selling those AM radio's now as antiques so what was being tossed out as useless junk in the 70's or 80's is now sometimes fetching high prices.   It all depends on where you are as to what jewels you'll find in the dark corners ;)

Here is a lot of 8 variable air caps for $14 for the lot:

http://compare.ebay.com/like/400214179349?ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen