Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justasm

Hi again.

Can somebody point me out where could I find some more info about this particular Nikola Tesla invention? I would really like to read more about it....

If you have any links to this invention, title, patent no (if there was such) or some other info docs or even posts where was a discussion about this, and you can share it with me - I would really appreciate :)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
JustasM

HeairBear

Quote from: justasm on June 29, 2009, 10:17:52 AM
Hi again.

Can somebody point me out where could I find some more info about this particular Nikola Tesla invention? I would really like to read more about it....

If you have any links to this invention, title, patent no (if there was such) or some other info docs or even posts where was a discussion about this, and you can share it with me - I would really appreciate :)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
JustasM

If I remember correctly, it is not a Tesla invention. I found out about earth batteries from John Bedini's site which has a good amount of information to get just about anyone started. The page is about a man by the name of Nathan Stubblefield, who had developed devices ahead of his time.

http://www.icehouse.net/john34/stubblefield.html

And then there is the Tesla side of it explained here...

http://amasci.com/tesla/tmistk.html
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

justasm

@HeairBear
Thanks for your info.

One more thing I remembered from the video: When he was talking about "his invention" at (Part 6 very beginning), pointing to his green box with the coils he said "Everyone who's familiar with Tesla Transformator will very easily will find out what is behind this device".

Maybe this helps in some kind :)

Regards,
JustasM

jeanna

Quote from: justasm on June 29, 2009, 12:14:38 PM
... "Everyone who's familiar with Tesla Transformator will very easily will find out what is behind this device".

Maybe this helps in some kind :)

Regards,
JustasM
JustasM,
Thank you justasm, this helps a lot.
Thank you for giving us your Russian "ear"!

This will get the information you are looking for
http://www.scribd.com/doc/13040608/The-Researches-of-Nikola-Tesla-1894
In this book of these lectures and descriptions of Tesla's inventions, you will find Tesla describing this very device.

I have been working to make it more easily readable by people on this forum. It is from a scan or a microfiche of the original book, and it takes a long time to bring up each page even after it is downloaded.

My computer reads the pictures of the words pretty well and if I correct for the foxing (= marks on the page in old books) it is easy to read.

In the meantime I will say this:
The lecture given to the English electrical engineers in London is the best presentation, I think. (There  are over 500 pages and I have not read it all.)

The use of the radiator in the ground is a simple earth battery, perhaps hooked to an antenna, is the low voltage energy source Tesla speaks of. Perhaps if there is an antenna there is a higher voltage than any of us have been able to achieve with our earth batteries.

This is not the invention.
The device on the table is what these lectures are about.

I think you will see the black box is a box with oil in it and would be one of the spark producers used.  Tesla goes into a lot of detail about building this black box. He called it an inductor coil and describes how HIS is different and why it needs to be wound under oil. (I am hoping a transistor will do the work of this, because I don't want to wind a coil under boiled-out oil...)

BTW, it is wound bifilar in 4 directions on each of 2 sides. 96 turns altogether.

If I remember correctly this lecture is chapter XXVII begins on page 199. Meanwhile, I will continue to fix up my copy and eventually post it here in the downloads section.

thank you again. Your offering is very valuable.

jeanna

edit:
Here is an excerpt about the primary of the one soaked in oil. Page 209

QuoteEach half of the primary has four layers, 24 turns
in each, this giving a total of 96 turns. When both the parts
are connected in series, this gives a ratio of conversion of about
1 : 2.7, and with the primaries in multiple, 1 : 5.4 ; but in operating
with very rapidly alternating currents this ratio does not convey
even an approximate idea of the ratio of the E. M. F'S. in the
primary and secondary circuits.

edit
I noticed the page numbers were incorrect. Sorry. The chapter XXVII is correct.