Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highvoltage

Quote from: stivep on September 13, 2011, 03:48:09 AM
How cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
True nature of yours.

Wesley

Wake up man!  What is cruel?  Did I laugh at TK illness??  NO  I merely pointed out FACTS.  FACTS that you and many others here obviously cannot live with.

I do not live in a dream world where wishing fanciful things and blindly believing horseshit and fairies makes it so.  I experiment and believe the facts in front of my eyes because of evidence.

You sir cannot handle the truth.  You are a buffoon that idolizes people when there is yet to be proven anything.  I can see the man you are because you chose to piss your life up against a wall by smoking (something of very low intelligence).

TK has made the same choice.  He might be ill, and if he is then he is a fool to keep chain smoking.  What is to be disputed or "cruel" about this comment????  It is fact and it is TRUTH.  Someone that is not grateful for their life because they chose to pollute the gift given them.

Go back to you delusions.

Waves

" I reached 18 million horsepower activities,by this device: Energy stored in the condenser and discharged in an inconceivably small interval of time. You could not produce that activity with an undamped wave. The damped wave is of advantage because it gives you, with a generator of 1 kilowatt, an activity of 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, or 5,000 kilowatts; whereas, if you have a continuous or undamped wave, 1 kilowatt gives you only wave energy at the rate of 1 kilowatt and nothing more."
Nikola Tesla.

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: highvoltage on September 13, 2011, 04:08:22 AM
Wesley

Wake up man!  What is cruel?  Did I laugh at TK illness??  NO  I merely pointed out FACTS.  FACTS that you and many others here obviously cannot live with.

I do not live in a dream world where wishing fanciful things and blindly believing horseshit and fairies makes it so.  I experiment and believe the facts in front of my eyes because of evidence.

You sir cannot handle the truth.  You are a buffoon that idolizes people when there is yet to be proven anything.  I can see the man you are because you chose to piss your life up against a wall by smoking (something of very low intelligence).

TK has made the same choice.  He might be ill, and if he is then he is a fool to keep chain smoking.  What is to be disputed or "cruel" about this comment????  It is fact and it is TRUTH.  Someone that is not grateful for their life because they chose to pollute the gift given them.

Go back to you delusions.

@highvoltage:
In case you are indeed new to this forum and not a returning alias of previous
trolls, you might wanna familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of this particular forum, which you are violating with your posts and will come to the attention of the moderators here.
Maybe you got something to contribute to the technical discussion of the devices
giving you the chance to demonstrate a bit of your obviously enormously high intelligence ?

@Stivep: You are a good man contributing something to the community, that is appreciated by many many (silent) people.

captainkt

@Stivep, well done in a difficult situation, the most important thing to come out of this is as far as I am concerned is TK devises are real and work. I am sure your visit means hundreds of followers will now keep on trying to work out principle.
Thank you