Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

please take the pictures from my  videos and clear it up try to retrieve any possible small details.
Everything is important.Post it here.
If someone will  tell me how can I post pictures  here I will post them in hopefully better resolution than on my video.

Wesley

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: stivep on September 14, 2011, 03:55:13 PM
please take the pictures from my  videos and clear it up try to retrieve any possible small details.
Everything is important.Post it here.
If someone will  tell me how can I post pictures  here I will post them in hopefully better resolution than on my video.

Wesley

Hi Wesley.
In best quality it would be advisable to upload in the format that your camera has saved them in without converting them in any way and in full resolution to a file hosting service.
Attachments in this forum can only be max 500 kB.

T-1000

Quote from: stivep on September 14, 2011, 01:27:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBgDwG2ZLkM
part 2 of Beauty of Georgia

Quote from: Jury1 on September 14, 2011, 11:04:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyPKE0E7hEg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I watched both videos and from what i see - TK  already tried to share his work over internet and I confirm, - in second video (I speak Russian too) it was said, his files was deleted in forums where he posted...

stivep. Could you please do a little favour for everyone if you still have contact with TK? If TK agrees, he could make step-by step his 200W generator making video with explaining all technical details, showing how to wind his coils, what frequences are made for ringing them and what oscilloscope shots are, then show it working? Then share video wit this forum/pesn.com/other places owners and make sure that videos spread very far on Internet so no one could ever delete it again? After this he would be no more targeted and could live his safe life again..

Cheers!

gyulasun

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on September 14, 2011, 03:59:13 PM
Attachments in this forum can only be max 500 kB.

The 500kB is a limit for files attached to posts.  There is a Upload/Download section in the left hand side column of the front page, to upload a max 5MB big file size at a time.

see here
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=add;cat=26

stivep

Quote from: T-1000 on September 14, 2011, 04:31:50 PM
I watched both videos and from what i see - TK  already tried to share his work over internet and I confirm, - in second video (I speak Russian too) it was said, his files was deleted in forums where he posted...

stivep. Could you please do a little favour for everyone if you still have contact with TK? If TK agrees, he could make step-by step his 200W generator making video with explaining all technical details, showing how to wind his coils, what frequences are made for ringing them and what oscilloscope shots are, then show it working? Then share video wit this forum/pesn.com/other places owners and make sure that videos spread very far on Internet so no one could ever delete it again? After this he would be no more targeted and could live his safe life again..

Cheers!

This is impossible.
Every time the device is dissembled.
He was not the one who assembled this particular device.He called the guy. The guy showed up.
complain about little time left.
Tariel said  to the guy We are giving it up to the world.
I said to him I'm not  businessman. I'm friend.
He was sick in bed.
I was with him l the time.
At about 2 AM in the morning I was called to see the device in different place than  TK was with me.
TK is now in very bad shape.
I was disappointed about the form of  presentation.
I can not go to details of all  discussions as I do not have authorization from TK. but I  gave you what I was able to give.

Wesley
PS: I will not create competition to TK.