Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

Wesely, Thanks for your reports. I appreciate them too.

Do you know if TK's health was effected as a direct result of working with his device?

FreeEnergyInfo

stivep

I just woke up. David from Georgia  Friend of TK was trying to call me..
I attempt to call him back
The message says that I'm not authorized to make call to this number.
I will try to find out what this new fact is about.
Is it because of restriction of my cell phone  or his cellphone..
David has phone that can call anywhere in  Europe and service is not purchased from Georgia.

When I woke up
I have got letter from RealStrannik
People of Russia started to analyze all possible elements.
This is one of theories.

RealStrannik site.
Quote:
"Hello! There is a theory (quote):
I've been thinking for which the land in this setting, and why do long ground.
After examining the box and the coil wound with a sly, something that happened in my empty head.
The box in the first post-connect power can not work longer than 10 seconds, it stops.
From here the conclusion is that it gives only impuls.Dlya what this weak pulse, because it no power ....

Measurements of the coil inductor for explosives found in the work of the boxes, the presence of AC voltage 0.3volt.

Why is this tension can be used? Then I visited the idea of ​​the microphone in front of speakers .... back
positive relationship! This exciter amplifier! The coil is induced by an alternating voltage is input
amplifier, usually painted avtomobilya.Srazu principle that when applying a pulse with a white box, the momentum
amplified and sent to the coil, the lowest layers of the coil excites katushku.(coil)Ta (This) entry and all twists
until power is not converted into a generator. Now on. Where do we gain? The fact that
each turn of the amplifier to the coil and it is in zemlyu(Earth).Zemlya (Earth) reflects this momentum and return it with a
delay. So in the coil of the pulse from the amplifier and the pulse that came from the earth, collide, the energy of stalknoveniya (mutual impact  )
is our gain! Since the waves are shifted, then this is a scientific obyasenie - interference of waves.
Well, or like this
Interference of waves - mutual strengthening or weakening of the amplitude of two or more coherent waves
while traveling in space. Accompanied by alternating highs and lows
(Antinodes) of the intensity in space. Result of interference (interference pattern)
depends on the phase difference can be superimposed voln.Interferirovat all the waves, but a stable interference
picture will be observed only if the waves have the same frequency and variations in them
orthogonal. Interference can be steady and unsteady. Stationary interference
picture can only be fully coherent waves. For example, two spherical waves on the surface of water,
extending from two coherent point sources, resulting in the interference will wave
front which will be a sphere.
The interference of the wave energy is redistributed in space.
It is not against the law of conservation of energy because on average, for a large region of space,
energy of the resultant wave is the sum of the energies of the interfering waves.

And most importantly, what we get:

Upon application of incoherent waves mean squared amplitude of the resultant wave is the sum of
squares of the amplitudes of overlapping waves. The energy of the resulting vibration of each point of the medium is the sum of
energy of vibrations caused by all the incoherent waves separately."

If this text is not clear I will ask RealStrannik to send it in Russian to me.

Wesley

PS: recent collection of info possible schematics and pictures  is at:
http://freeenergylt.narod2.ru/kapanadze_2/
http://s57.radikal.ru/i156/1109/f8/b000318fe2c6.jpg

Bernhard

Quote from: stivep on September 16, 2011, 10:49:35 PM
Ps: That company in Riga is easy to recognize by trade. I do not know  the name but I know what they manufacture.
I do not want to say it without TK approval...

Wielkie dziÄ™ki Wesley za odpowiedź! JesteÅ› fajny ze podróżowaÅ, do samego Tariel'a Kapanadze i podzieliÅ, siÄ™ ze Å›wiatem 8)

Jury1

Interference of coherent waves?
You mean the electromagnetic waves?
I do not see the source of radiation. Do you think it is in the box?
Radiating antenna must be large ...
Quote... If this text is not clear I will ask RealStrannik to send it in Russian to me.

is clear-once again ¼ wave resonance ...