Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

core

Let me clear it up a bit more. The flame sensor senses flame by passing a current. This current is half wave. If you short the flame sensor out, allow full wave to pass through the sensor then the module should lock out and shut down. These modules are epoxy sealed so people cannot tamper with them. As you can see the module in the pics is completely intact. So if anything there is a diode at the end of that flame sensor. But again why? A cheap NST would be easier.

-Core

Only one question. 'Why such a large ground wire for two wimpy light bulbs?' Heck he could of use 18 gauge but he didn't why? Notice how that large ground wire goes into the secret chamber? Here is the mystery.

dllabarre

Quote from: dllabarre on September 26, 2011, 09:40:49 AM
I agree coax capacitor is something special.
But I also pointed out months ago that there was a coax cable inside the copper tubing and it could very well be used as a capacitor.  That idea was never really accepted back then. This is not a trick or secret.

We still don't know what is hidden in the Green Box and in that plastic box on top of the new video.
I'm guessing (of course I don't know for sure) the secret is in there.

DonL

Again the idea that the secret is hidden in the Green Box and now in the plastic box of the new 200Watt device gets ignored except by Core this time.....

It's been said before, TK device will work with any coil.  So why is everyone still focusing on the coil?

Focus on what we don't see!  What's in the plastic box on top of the 200Watt device?
I believe it's where the secret is and this is what is being kept from us. 

DonL

T-1000

Quote from: dllabarre on October 01, 2011, 05:38:00 PM
It's been said before, TK device will work with any coil.  So why is everyone still focusing on the coil?

Focus on what we don't see!  What's in the plastic box on top of the 200Watt device?
Long shot but unless you understand how device amplifies input power.. even with given parts list and circuit diagram you won't make it working.

The one Tesla coil as transmitter and second as receiver are easily seen in TK's 100kW device and nobody even wondered how it makes so much power.. The same principles go even to 200W device just it is made as single unit.

core

Quote from: T-1000 on October 01, 2011, 05:46:26 PM
The one Tesla coil as transmitter and second as receiver are easily seen in TK's 100kW device and nobody even wondered how it makes so much power.. The same principles go even to 200W device just it is made as single unit.

Really, every picture of the 100kw device does not show a primary around the larger tube. You, like everyone else, are guessing that it is a Tesla coil. What exactly validates your guess? Tesla coils were 'Loosely coupled' show me that in the Turkish device. Tesla was very anti-magnetic field, read up on the court transcripts (BTW Eric Dollard confirms this) Tariel's patent is littered with the words strong magnetic field.

There plan works because people love to jump to conclusions.

-Core

dole

Quote from: core on October 01, 2011, 06:31:27 PM
There plan works because people love to jump to conclusions.
-Core

Tariel is very clever to hide a capacitors, he is architect.
Architecture is based on impression otherwise you will not be good architect.
This disadvantage must be considered.
So the non-written rule is that solution must be simple covered by complexity.

d.