Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on October 07, 2011, 10:46:20 AM
The coax capacitor theory is interesting.
Checked the photographic evidence again, but i must come to the conclusion
just from what can be seen that the other coax cable is with an 85% chance also connected to the braid.
The electrode from the ignition module cable simply does not extend far enough into the center area of the coax cable to be able to connect to the center conductor.
Maybe Stivep could ask TK that single one question about the coax coil connection, should he correspond with him again, but that's up to him of course.

Man you are  GREAT  Thank You.
Good people are God people.
Beautiful job done.

Can I ask TK? ..not till he is in hospital.

Wesley

PS: with that incredible skills you have can you go to other parts hidden in the shadows?

In my last video I have said
" it will work  connected as capacitive coaxial coil and/or as coil connected to  braid ( shield)"

so what is the difference?
well the difference is in impedance.
If you connect it as capacitive coaxial coil than  the impedance is high enough to do not create voltage drop down.

Additional advantage is that capacitance of that coaxial coil  build stronger Standing Wave (SW) response.
You simply will have more energy in that coil.

disadvantage is that resonance frequency   of capacitive reactance and inductive reactance  components will be different from  just coil connected to  shield from both sides.
since we are not interested with resonance than we should  not care.

If we connect coil from both ends to  shield than we will have  very much limited impedance that will cause voltage drop down.
but  if we are dealing with short burst of impulses than that should not be as such problem.
Example is radar . In radar you are able to pull
out of typical 100W transmitter (when FM modulation is used= only 100W) if pulse used  than arround............. 500KW
for  each of pulses when impulse is short and rise and fall time is close to vertical.( will never work with this power when  sinusoidal shape is  applied.)

Now.... are we dealing with sinusoidal shape from "withe HV block" in TK device?
I do not believe so...

TTL is delivering  square and  deformated square is delivered from transformer
as any transformer would do .( not always... there few exemption)
the shape of that  voltage is than similar  to TV flyback  at secondary winding
but interestingly enough

When our transformer  has two (2) winding . two HV outputs and 180 degrees out of phase than..... if impulse is on  one end of coil the voltage on second end is =0
and reverse.
That would work with square as well if it is  offset ( negative and positive  part of shape)
That square will deliver much more components of standing wave  just because square shape  signal is made from sinusoidal  shapes  of frequencies starting from 0-500MHz ...( depends on primary shape of the square signal... could be  more as well.)

that helps not only with SW for the sensor but also  to  than later  use this signal  for secondary coils to interact with..

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: stivep on October 07, 2011, 01:12:54 PM
Man you are  GREAT  Thank You.
Good people are God people.
Beautiful job done.

Can I ask TK? ..not till he is in hospital.

Wesley

PS: with that incredible skills you have can you go to other parts hidden in the shadows?

The critical part is everything between the coils and the PVC box.
This is where the last connectivity assumptions of the coils are being made.
I share the opinion that the red cables is probably coiled up under the coax coil
coming from the middle part right to the left edge and then going through the core.
If it is not like that, then one would expect drillings in the coil/core to allow the red cable to penetrate into the core from the middle.
Due to the fact that there is really no more additional wires coming from either the PVC boxes or the circuitry under them going even near the coil ends, it is highly likely that the bifilar caduceus is shorted with itself.
Possible, but somewhat less likely would be an interconnection with the HV-coax coil. It's less likely, because if the constructor had desired to electrically connect the bifilar coil to the coax coil, he would have made that electrode/braid connection right at the point where he would also connect the 3rd connection to the other coil, so much closer to the coil.
One cannot completely exclude an interconnection between red cables and bifilar coil too of course.

Attached is one of your photos with the shadows brightened up, as much as feasible.

coke2k

@Stivep,
Do you think they used special equipment, such as oscilloscope or DDS generator to tune the device (I mean Kapanadze's assistents), or adjustments are made by intuition?
Thanks

yfree

Very nice xenomorphlabs. I looked at the same two pictures which are taken from two different angles. In both cases, however, the tip comes close neither to the center nor the edge of the cable. So, my verdict was: equal chance that the tip is connected to the center conductor or the braid.
Another observation is about the origin of the red wire coming out of the visible end of the coil. It seems that the red wire is threaded through a hole drilled in the coil tubing and is not stretching over the entire length of the tubing (see the attached picture and compare with the original 012.bmp). This thing begins to have something in common with the Barbat patent.

xenomorphlabs

@Yfree: Could be, what goes on in the core can't really be seen well.
I would use the term 50:50 chance here too hehe.
But why drill into the core there except simply taping the cable well and taking it off the coil as it is? But you are right, this has to be kept a possibilty until verified.

About that red cable generally.
If it is coiled up under the HV coil (assumption only) and the coax coil is braid-only connected to the ignition module
then it will also exhibit an induced high voltage which would then go
directly to the lamps. Not sure if that is really healthy for the lamps.

Hmm, maybe that explains why TK had a hard time getting a stable voltage reading right across a lamp in the green box video (just a thought)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-rhxknv8_A&feature=related  (at 1:00 minute)

The ratio of primary (coax) to secondary (red cable coil) is not like in a step-down
Coax has 8 turns, red cable will have even more.

But except for the possibility that there is a drilling into the core, there seems to
be no way to "avoid" induced HV, except if the wire would be straight, but the diameter of the structure under the HV coil is slightly thicker than at the long end, indicating that there must be an additional layer on there. It seems logical that it would be the red coil, but can't be visually verified.

With the possibility that the red cable leads into the bifilar coil in the center area and exits at the end like you suggest, then it would have much less
coupling to the HV coil as if directly under it, but still.

I figured the only way to control a solid lamp voltage would be if that red cable
is already at 220 Volt potential right out of the PVC box.
Maybe it would work if the HV signal is really short pulses only.

The assumption of the capacitive coax coil has the advantage to be less troublesome concerning induced HV in the lamp line.