Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfree

Roberto,

This is excellent. This is the shape we need in the STA3R device. What conditions did you get it under?

verpies

Quote from: abc on December 29, 2011, 08:52:52 PM
They surely did measurements, but just do not want to show it;
it's not a big deal to build those setups, just a day of work; at least i did, no OU whatsoever.
It's just a games, cuz some idiots still paying them (contributions, donations, etc).
:D

That is possible.  Maybe they did and hid them and maybe that did not do them because they lacked knowledge how to meaningfully measure real power.
Many of those "idiots", as you call them, get excited by bedazzling coronas, arcs, gas bubbles, rotating unloaded motors, lit bulbs and average voltage * current calculations masquerading as power while thinking that they are seeing something special.
That's why I am trying to show that those bedazzling methods of measuring power are inconclusive and more rigorous measurements must be demanded before a device is deemed special from the power/energy production point of view and worth replicating.

If everybody on this subforum had an accurate High Frequency Arbitrary Waveform Wattmeter then all of the non-special distracting devices would be exposed immediately and the proper attention/resources could be directed to the anomalous ones.

verpies

Quote from: Hope on December 29, 2011, 11:43:53 PM
Verpies, do you have the lab to build Dynatron and test it's real output?
Yes, but it is not high on my priority list because it does not exhibit any unusual behavior.
In this device average Current * average Voltage is not Power. Neither for input nor for output.
Also, I see nothing unusual in rotating a motor of 2.2kW grinder with e.g. 50W

ronotte

The waveform is REAL no fake at all, but:
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OU for itself ???
it is just a way to tune the device ;D
Unfortunately Wesley did not told us what really he was doing...it made all of us mad looking for it.
Today I have had an 'illumination' I immediatelly tested it on my device..and that's it. What we all have seen is only a tool to tune the Caduceus coil it has nothing to do with the device for itself. As you know until now I have not been able to tune the device...mainly because it is very difficult & dangerous to do it while the device operating with HV hence the correct way to do it is to use an inside coil with rougly the same Caduceus's  lenght as an 'emitter'. The emitting coil driven by a sweeper set from 1MHz to 4MHz.
Ha.Ha. the nice thingh is that I've been able to evaluate the effect of tuning capacitor & ferrite rod!!!! In the pic you can see the long coil inserted into Caduceus.
Next step will be to optimize the other elements.
Roberto

verpies

Quote from: ronotte on December 30, 2011, 12:47:51 PM
it is just a way to tune the device ;D
Unfortunately Wesley did not told us what really he was doing...it made all of us mad looking for it.
Today I have had an 'illumination' I immediately tested it on my device..and that's it. What we all have seen is only a tool to tune the Caduceus coil it has nothing to do with the device for itself. As you know until now I have not been able to tune the device...mainly because it is very difficult & dangerous to do it while the device operating with HV hence the correct way to do it is to use an inside coil with roughly the same Caduceus's  length as an 'emitter'. The emitting coil driven by a sweeper set from 1MHz to 4MHz.
Ha.Ha. the nice thing is that I've been able to evaluate the effect of tuning capacitor & ferrite rod!!!! In the pic you can see the long coil inserted into Caduceus.

You did not answer whether this waveform represents current or voltage and where it was measured in the device.

Quote from: ronotte on December 30, 2011, 12:47:51 PM
Next step will be to optimize the other elements.

Optimize for what parameter?