Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: Farmhand on January 10, 2014, 09:27:43 PM
There is no "bi-filar" coil in that patent that I can see, the spark gap is connected in parallel with the Secondary S.

There is also no spark gap. F is simply a rotary switch driven by oil (in the absence of transistors or tubes).

The connection of the coil S is drawn in the same strange two-wire way like the coils in that Kapanadze patent.

Now if we wind a coil with coaxial cable then how to depict this coil graphically in a schematic? What would be the symbol for that?

If the coil S would be a coaxial cable then the inner conductor would be connected to the two capacitors (acting as an ordinary secondary coil) and the shielding would be connected to the rotary switch. Hence what could happen when that shielding is short-circuited with high frequency?

Since »G represents an electric generator, as for instance, an ordinary alternator« there would be high voltage with low frequency in the secondary coils S. The capacitors will not conduct that low frequency but only the high frequency generated by shorting the shielding-coil S.

Conclusion: Some unexpected things could happen. :)

Hint: P and S is not immersed in oil, so obviously no cooling is needed on the input side but on the output side.

penno64

Guys,

The above is simply a Fisher & Pykel washing machine motor and their hydro drive reminds me so much of the
guy that demos running a light bulb from the water pump used to turn a wheel connected to a generator. That video has been posted
several times on this forum.

I must say, there has to be something in COMPRESSING fluid !

Regards, Penno