Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: Dave45 on January 12, 2014, 10:09:33 AM
current creates a magnetic field,
Yes, but magnetic field is a vectorial quantity - not scalar.  This means that it also has a direction in addition to magnitude.

if we have a coil with 3 amps running through it wouldnt the same coil have a larger magnetic field with 7 amps running through it.
Yes.

Quote from: Dave45 on January 12, 2014, 07:07:25 AM
...this would increase its magnetic field...
Quote from: verpies on January 12, 2014, 09:58:12 AM
No
Why not ?
Because magnetic fields oriented in opposite directions don't add up to a larger sum.

When analyzing transformers you must consider the vectorial sum of the magnetic field created by the electric current flowing in the primary winding as well as the magnetic field created by the current flowing in the secondary winding.

pepsimaxzu

its fundamental things guys..
i belive current go from ground, when TK said "ground can be replacet by circuit" then "circuit" means some plate from aluminium or copper, or big selfinduction coil.

a.king21

Quote from: pepsimaxzu on January 12, 2014, 12:59:23 PM
its fundamental things guys..
i belive current go from ground, when TK said "ground can be replacet by circuit" then "circuit" means some plate from aluminium or copper, or big selfinduction coil.
TK told me the "circuit" could be the negative terminal of a car battery.
In other words he told me the ground wire could be terminated  on the negative terminal of a car battery instead of ground.
This is pure Tesla.

a.king21

Quote from: captainkt on January 12, 2014, 12:09:07 PM
@Farmhand and Dave45, quickly tried motor with fourcontacts on end, sort of rotary switch. Set it up as Tesla with shorting coil on secondary of first transformer, all going well as 500watts of bulbs start to brighten up, however the back emf in first transformer gets in sync with the motor driving the rotary switch and within seconds the motor and all my circuit went up in flames. So this may be reason for driving with oil or keeping well isolated. Before the motor experiment I was trying IGBTs for shorting but could not get them to switch cleanly at all they just turn on as frequency increases to anything useful. Unfortunately I left them (3 parrallel) connected on one side of circuit when playing with motor they all exploded in flames with the rest of wiring and components. After todays playing I am sure that shorting coils is the answer.
Regards
Keith

Pleas, please post this circuit. It is vital we analyze it.

Dave45

Quote from: verpies on January 12, 2014, 12:42:06 PM
Yes, but magnetic field is a vectorial quantity - not scalar.  This means that it also has a direction in addition to magnitude.
Yes.
Why not ?

Because magnetic fields oriented in opposite directions don't add up to a larger sum.

When analyzing transformers you must consider the vectorial sum of the magnetic field created by the electric current flowing in the primary winding as well as the magnetic field created by the current flowing in the secondary winding.

Its the secondary being shorted so the shorted current should travel in the same direction as the original current flow, magnetic field should be the same orientation, should kick the field right at the peak.

Iv seen your posts and highly respect your opinion but still gonna try  ;)
We need a power oscillator like the mazilli circuit but instead of zero point switching we need a circuit that switches peak to peak.