Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbignes5

Wow,

Hello guys.. So didn't I try to tell you this stuff before? Did we not go down this road before. Why are you giving it credence now?

Akula seems to be going down the same road as Tesla did and many others. He is replicating each experiment just as Tesla and others did, like TK. Akula is finding out that Tesla's work is in fact based in fact and works as stated by Tesla and others. This is why Akula is switching from experiment to experiment, it is what Tesla did to learn the capabilities of this form of energy.

But Tesla, TK and I have been ignored, I was muted by Verpies and others for no reason other then they said I had right brained ideas about this process. I have been personally attacked by them and even my computer was hacked into several times by people. Yet now it seems they are coming around to the idea that Tesla  TK and I was right. Will miracles never cease?

If you want an idea of the real facts about this then here it is.

Voltage causes current to flow. Given a certain mass of copper when an electric field is applied to the copper, weather that be from the ends(direct connection) or from outside(field excitation) of that copper a current will flow in the direction of the coppers orientation and geometric configuration. If one has a heavy current flow then one can expect a heavy magnetic field to form around that copper. Walla you have generated a heavy current and subsequent magnetic field from nothing more then a high voltage electric field and a copper coil.

What would happen if you included this all in one? High voltage field coils around a heavy current rotor core? Would the high magnetic field generate additional high voltage from the high voltage field coils and seem to loop the process as the high current magnetic field of the core of the rotor spins and cuts to copper of the high voltage field coils?

This was Tesla's Ultimate motor/generator. This was the Motor/generator that Westinghouse build for Tesla to put in his Pierce Arrow Roadster. Once started it generated it's own power. Also the iron used in the new motor/generator was the very special Soft Steel or iron called Bessemer Steel. The Bessemer Steel process was discontinued due to what I think is profiteering. The process was so cheap that it ruined profits for this purpose. The magnetic capabilities of this material were far superior. As to comparing the two types like Silicon steel and Bessemer, Well I couldn't find any Bessemer steel to test the difference.

It's nice to see people actually going the the direction I have tried to steer you in, finally.

elementSix

Quote from: jbignes5 on January 14, 2014, 03:26:21 PM
Wow,
Hello guys.. So didn't I try to tell you this stuff before? Did we not go down this road before. Why are you giving it credence now?
Akula seems to be going down the same road as Tesla did and many others. He is replicating each experiment just as Tesla and others did, like TK. Akula is finding out that Tesla's work is in fact based in fact and works as stated by Tesla and others. This is why Akula is switching from experiment to experiment, it is what Tesla did to learn the capabilities of this form of energy.

But Tesla, TK and I have been ignored, I was muted by Verpies and others for no reason other then they said I had right brained ideas about this process. I have been personally attacked by them and even my computer was hacked into several times by people. Yet now it seems they are coming around to the idea that Tesla  TK and I was right. Will miracles never cease?
If you want an idea of the real facts about this then here it is.
Voltage causes current to flow. Given a certain mass of copper when an electric field is applied to the copper, weather that be from the ends(direct connection) or from outside(field excitation) of that copper a current will flow in the direction of the coppers orientation and geometric configuration. If one has a heavy current flow then one can expect a heavy magnetic field to form around that copper. Walla you have generated a heavy current and subsequent magnetic field from nothing more then a high voltage electric field and a copper coil.
What would happen if you included this all in one? High voltage field coils around a heavy current rotor core? Would the high magnetic field generate additional high voltage from the high voltage field coils and seem to loop the process as the high current magnetic field of the core of the rotor spins and cuts to copper of the high voltage field coils?
This was Tesla's Ultimate motor/generator. This was the Motor/generator that Westinghouse build for Tesla to put in his Pierce Arrow Roadster. Once started it generated it's own power. Also the iron used in the new motor/generator was the very special Soft Steel or iron called Bessemer Steel. The Bessemer Steel process was discontinued due to what I think is profiteering. The process was so cheap that it ruined profits for this purpose. The magnetic capabilities of this material were far superior. As to comparing the two types like Silicon steel and Bessemer, Well I couldn't find any Bessemer steel to test the difference.
It's nice to see people actually going the the direction I have tried to steer you in, finally.

You Sir are a liar and a cad.  That's funny you should say your cpu was hacked, because mine is always uploading files to somewhere and I used to find my account logged in all the time.  But thats the price you pay for freedom.  You get put onto FEMA's Blue/Red list.  I did find your info helpful and I finely figured it out.  But Now I am working on an actual circuit for my make and breaks with a ramp generator or a PLL for auto-resonance, but with little to no help or guidance. Do you think that a CDI would work righ for the input/discharge circuit?
Well  Keep up the good fight.  As for those who work here, they are doing what they have to, to feed their familys and aren't really thinking about the consequence.

forest

Assumption on electrostatics is quite correct, but only the deep understanding of electrostatic origin would explain all. In other case we would have a large power supply from any Wimshurst machine... ???

jbignes5

Quote from: elementSix on January 14, 2014, 03:47:13 PM

You Sir are a liar and a cad.  That's funny you should say your cpu was hacked, because mine is always uploading files to somewhere and I used to find my account logged in all the time.  But thats the price you pay for freedom.  You get put onto FEMA's Blue/Red list.  I did find your info helpful and I finely figured it out.  But Now I am working on an actual circuit for my make and breaks with a ramp generator or a PLL for auto-resonance, but with little to no help or guidance. Do you think that a CDI would work righ for the input/discharge circuit?
Well  Keep up the good fight.  As for those who work here, they are doing what they have to, to feed their familys and aren't really thinking about the consequence.

??

Liar and a Cad? Hmm... Whats up with that?

Yeah so the computer operating system was breached. Since then I have installed protection<- Not happened since.