Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

No... it's not an _elaborate_ fake, it's just a simple fake.

He'll show you everything you want to see, except for one thing: You will _never_ see the "magnet motor" part of the thing running by itself, without the "generator" or anything else attached. He's nowhere near as clever as Yildiz.

Why not? Will the magnet motor overspeed and self-destruct without the shaft load of the generator? Yeah... right. Ever heard of a Prony brake?

This one's not even funny enough for a "rofl".... it's just sad.

gigitonggos

So i found this link :

http://kak.znate.ru/docs/index-25955.html

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fkak.znate.ru%2Fdocs%2Findex-25955.html

that link contain copy of SR 193 post during his experiment on kapa.
Does anybody have the original web pages copy? because i think that link have pictures,comments etc that was missing :(.
@FreeEnergyInfo?

thanks, G

Driving by curiousity,already 3 month on kapa and my head still spinning

Hoppy

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 03, 2014, 08:25:27 AM
No... it's not an _elaborate_ fake, it's just a simple fake.

He'll show you everything you want to see, except for one thing: You will _never_ see the "magnet motor" part of the thing running by itself, without the "generator" or anything else attached. He's nowhere near as clever as Yildiz.

Why not? Will the magnet motor overspeed and self-destruct without the shaft load of the generator? Yeah... right. Ever heard of a Prony brake?

This one's not even funny enough for a "rofl".... it's just sad.

OK, its simple but in my book its more elaborate than most of the other silly fakes shown on this forum.

zcsaba77

Quote from: cheappower2012 on February 03, 2014, 06:48:21 AM
Good theory Hoppy,in order to be true,the grid ac must come in on two of 3 possible locations on the generator,
the two supports and the bracket holding the generator.In part of the video I noticed
some weird things this guy did with a piece of wire,I didn't know why ,now I do.
He wraps a wire around
the bolts leading to the supports,next he touches the bracket.
If the supports or the bracket carried current it would short out,conclusion the
supports nor the bracket carries current,your theory is wrong.

Hi CheapPower

You have true, the guy did shortcutting test by wire different point on device, BUT I still not understand why must nail to ground(with 80 RPM wont run away), and hoppies mentioned aligning on ground (searching the good position), why layered MDF (I think one layer is would be enough, or if need one thick), and I mentioned before (like TinselKoala mentioned) just show running MM without anything (not connect by wire or mechanical) and put to table

regards zcsaba77

Farmhand

Like the guy with the board and the halogens, he anticipated the call out as fake and took steps to allay one of the things that does allow it to be faked. He was too cautious when lining up the board on the ground and the nails were unnecessary. The way it starts is like a switch on.

The wire in question that he wraps around the generator mounting bolts could be done easily by cutting the wire and making the insulation cover the separation of the wire, so there is just a short piece of wire glued in the end of the insulation on the end he connects first, then no need for varnish because the wire would be in two separate parts, held together by insulation full of silicone sealant or similar to keep it's form while manipulating it. It could very well be a "trick" wire. It wouldn't be the first one.

Has this forum devolved into a house for demonstrating poorly executed parlor tricks ? Look at the coupling for goodness sake, it's a spring, oh my lord, he is telling us it is a fake.

Where do people find these funny monkey video's anyway.  ???

I made a trick resistor that can show amazing C.O.P.'s. If used correctly it could show a C.O.P. of 1000 just like Thane did with the BiTT. OR a cop of 10000 for fun or a cop of 10 to be more believable. Anything we can imagine we can fake. We are human we can do anything that is humanly possible. I did keyhole surgery on the resistor and could have used a better filler so that detection of the modification would be impossible by looking at it, only a resistance measurement would show it open or I could have made it any resistance I wanted with the 0.1 ohm markings on it. I made it rough so the way I did it could be seen. This video below shows a fake C.O.P. of up to 1:2000;)

Power resistor trick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_By-pWkEdVQ

Cheers