Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheappower2012

Hoppy

Your such a skeptic,LOL ;D,I agree with your theory,however I don't say its fake its unresolved.When the inventor posts more information or releases a how to open source in a year or so he said in another thread ,will see then.

cheappower2012

zcsaba77

Your correct,the magnetic motor needs to run by itself,why the nails if its real,I don't
know,sometimes people think in different ways and do innocent things in there video presentation that is taken as suspicious by die hard skeptics.When he spin the magnetic motor he just don't spin it ,but seemed to look for a spot where it interacted
then spun it and closed the motor.Even if the magnet motor worked,it would need work to self start,in a third world country it would be ok,in other countries you could never sell this.The free energy front is like the old wild west anything goes.

zcsaba77

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 03, 2014, 04:14:20 PM
Yes, the spring. Take a good look at the spring.  View the spring at 0:12 in the non-running state, and observe its direction of twist.

Now imagine what happens to the spring if it is being _driven_ from the left (magnetmotor) side against a _load_ on the right (generator) side, in a counterclockwise (CCW) direction when facing the generator. The spring will tend to _untwist_ and expand, with looser coils, right?

Now imagine what happens to the spring if it is _driven_ from the right hand side, against a load on the left. This will tend to _twist up_ the spring, making it smaller in OD and with tighter coils. Right?

Note that the device is set in motion, rotating CCW facing the generator.

Now look at the images of the spring below. What is driving, what is being driven?

this is a reason why not show just spinning MM  ;D

..... device gutted, next video PLEASE!!!  ;D

Hoppy

Quote from: cheappower2012 on February 03, 2014, 04:32:27 PM
Hoppy

Your such a skeptic,LOL ;D ,I agree with your theory,however I don't say its fake its unresolved.When the inventor posts more information or releases a how to open source in a year or so he said in another thread ,will see then.

I find it very difficult not to be skeptical when I see two videos from this guy that are so obviously faked.  :( Couple this to all the other silly faked videos presented on this forum and its no wonder that I've developed into die hard skeptic!

How many more will we have to eyeball through.  ::)

gigitonggos

drmel January 24, 2010, 17:48:42 ยป
I think for the most suitable role Sa " thyristor " like elektroudochek, nemeryannom their schemes. To work needed to thyristor circuit rozmykalas here for what is rozryadnik and thyristor cuts hildren impulses. Need a little porytsya think something schemes to draw : Bw:

admin:" Thyristor is not suitable for a number of reasons ... "

that's was posted on pages 3 from link i'm posted above