Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

What happens when this coil is shorted by the rotor, the current in the capacitors short taking the path of least resistance this kills the current through the coil, effectively collapsing the magnetic field in the coil.
How does that effect the primary of the other transformer?
Iv tried the capacitor - displacement current connections it still draws amps from the power supply.

elementSix

Quote from: Dave45 on February 06, 2014, 07:38:38 PM
What happens when this coil is shorted by the rotor, the current in the capacitors short taking the path of least resistance this kills the current through the coil, effectively collapsing the magnetic field in the coil.
How does that effect the primary of the other transformer?
Iv tried the capacitor - displacement current connections it still draws amps from the power supply.

Your going in the right direction.  Those devices all work on Impulse waves and fast on and off connections.  They must be Unidirectional, thats fact number one, but AC can be used, but the trick to that is that the make and breaks of the switching must be faster than the Cycles Per second.  Fact number 2 is the abruptness of the switch closure and opening, meaning that the impulse wave rise time is just as short as the tail falling off or as close to it as you can get.  The reasoning being that the amp's can not flow into the circuit and get destroyed in any way.  If your primary discharge circuit consumes amp's, then your device will not work.  So keeping the Resonance is the most important part of that setup.  If there is a special wire or component that can be used to slow current down and allow the voltage to stay out ahead, it would be a miracle.  But I don't know to much about how that would be done. I know that using tinned copper can help in that department.  Why that is, I'm not sure.  Everyone says that amps and voltage go hand and hand.  Anyways the input energy must be in sync with the circuit.  I really don't know how to explain it, but resonance must be keep from point a to b.  Meaning the source energy device, which is why the DC battery is the best choice for that, besides the Unidirectional input that is needed.  I guess you could say that its like running your finger down a plastic pipe to make static energy.  Your finger being the impulse from the DC and the pipe the circuit.  You don't want anything spreading out over the pipe, so you only take your finger off the pipe to begin again and you don't hold it at all.  I know its a little primitive explanation, but it's the only way it works right.  I use a mechanical rotary switch for my setup, because it so hard to get transistors to do it.  I have heard you can use IGBT types, like Thyristors because they are great for dumping small capacitors and shutting off at o voltage.  Anyways the tuning of your device is the hardest part.  I use non-polarized caps.  Tesla used the balance beam technique, where he made the primary including the discharge circuit and input lines and made them weigh the same as the secondary.   I would over weight the secondary and snip little piece off till you get to the sweet spot.  HV diodes to keep the DC unidirectional current.  Make a switching device like the one posted below.  I would start with a mechanical one, it can handle the large Negative Spikes and is easier than solid state.
If you want to use Transistors, use PNP type.  They are the best for this type of energy conversion device.

elementSix

Just another carlos benitez patent picture, thanks to AKing21 for turning me on to him...

PS.  when using a spark gap as a switch, the faster it gets blown out the more abrupt your Impulse wave will be and the higher the output.  Heres a link to Tinsel Koala's HV DC tesla coil.  He talks about how much better the output when the spark gap is quenched and blown out faster.  You can use a 2 strong magnets with both poles facing the spark gap to blow out the spark faster and help keep the current unidirectional.  He also creates "Radiant" energy too.  Notice after 4 min he gets large Red sparks, which are created at a certain frequency of the impulse currents.  Tesla described the different colors he gets from the different  impulse frequency's..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTaIj5qLoH0

elementSix

Hey Verpies...  I know you can answer this question if no one else can, but I would like anyone to answer if they have a good idea.  Is there a coil or metal that can slow amp's down and doesn't effect voltage??  Thanks ahead of time for your answer..

magpwr

hi everyone,

I gonna convert all the non believers in the potential of static electricity using these youtube video created by "MrTeslonian" and provide a link base on old discovery on how wimshurst static generator is converted to current generator.

how to make a electrostatic step-down transformer (More than 1...10 Amps)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ipm6r7h-Y

How-to make a electrostatic step-down transformer(Around 31volts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k06S-01HBqQ

Tesla coil "the true secret" how it was really used.
(Combining tesla coil with Wimshurst generator)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwVOp-HPIVE

Free energy stuff-go to Wimhurst generator section(scroll down page) and how it was converted to current.
http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Chapt7.html