Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

I'm not sure about the 00135 device. It could easily run on battery. Also I'm not sure about SR193. What if a thin wire goes through a small hole in the table and then runs along of one of the table legs and down under the carpet?

But even if a device is fake it could contain a hidden message to give someone a hint: Don't try this setup because it is fake! When in fact that setup actually could work very well when done the right way.

If someone has more ideas for switched inductors (see below), let me know. They should be as wrong as possible because wiring according to the textbooks will not work.

The theory is this: When L1 (and C1) oscillates a voltage is induced in L2. When the magnetic field in the common core of the two coils is manipulated by shorting L2 via the thyristors (triac, transistors) then that sudden magnetic pulse (the underlying sinusoidal wave gets a push) could attract electrons from ground and route them through the L1 circuit, hence amplifying the current going through the load.

Quote from: verpies on February 05, 2014, 05:59:22 AM
If T2 is shorter then the whole T1+T2 cycle becomes shorter and the primary winding gets the chance to charge the core with magnetic flux more frequently.

I think more frequently means, the transformer runs on higher frequency.

Quote from: verpies on February 06, 2014, 06:53:36 PM
You were not paying attention:
When an inductor is opened, the magnetic field collapses very fast.
When an inductor is shorted, the magnetic field collapses very slow.

Now I'm paying attention: We have a LC circuit with two coils on one core. When that second coil is opened the resonance frequency of the LC circuit is higher (fast collapse). When that second coil is shorted the resonance frequency of the LC circuit is lower (slow collapse).

That means, shorting and opening a second coil of a LC circuit synchronized with the first coil can create parametric resonance due to the modulation of the coil's inductance. And that would be the ideal task for two thyristors (on heat sinks).

The inventory of the Stepanov device (can be counted on ten fingers):

a) one car battery
b) one inverter
c) two electrolytic capacitors
d) four thyristors on a premounted rail (looks only two connected, two wires loose)
e) one hidden transformer and perhaps one capacitor (for resonance)
f) one incandescent light bulb

It would be very pleasing if we could do it with these few parts. And it would be even more pleasing if we could do it before the 10th anniversary of Kapanadze's tin can video. There is no high frequency, no high voltage, no spark gap, no self-wound coil, no Tesla coil, no integrated circuits. All just plain and simple. It should work with a lot of different transformers dependent on the frequency and output power desired. Also it fulfills the requirement »so simple you'd laugh« and the requirement »easy to build as three-phase version«.

Hoppy

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 10, 2014, 05:56:39 AM

It would be very pleasing if we could do it with these few parts. And it would be even more pleasing if we could do it before the 10th anniversary of Kapanadze's tin can video. There is no high frequency, no high voltage, no spark gap, no self-wound coil, no Tesla coil, no integrated circuits. All just plain and simple. It should work with a lot of different transformers dependent on the frequency and output power desired. Also it fulfills the requirement »so simple you'd laugh« and the requirement »easy to build as three-phase version«.

Do you intend to build it and report?

Hoppy

Quote from: stivep on February 04, 2014, 11:20:48 PM
http://youtu.be/e92yz5Y1img

or the same video  at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e92yz5Y1img&feature=youtu.be

Wesley,

Wesley

Maybe you could request Vasmus to remove suspicious looking wires when he does any further videos. Its probably just a piece of scrap wire but then again it might be the 'X' wire.  ;D

magpwr

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 10, 2014, 05:56:39 AM
I'm not sure about the 00135 device. It could easily run on battery. Also I'm not sure about SR193. What if a thin wire goes through a small hole in the table and then runs along of one of the table legs and down under the carpet?

But even if a device is fake it could contain a hidden message to give someone a hint: Don't try this setup because it is fake! When in fact that setup actually could work very well when done the right way.

If someone has more ideas for switched inductors (see below), let me know. They should be as wrong as possible because wiring according to the textbooks will not work.

The theory is this: When L1 (and C1) oscillates a voltage is induced in L2. When the magnetic field in the common core of the two coils is manipulated by shorting L2 via the thyristors (triac, transistors) then that sudden magnetic pulse (the underlying sinusoidal wave gets a push) could attract electrons from ground and route them through the L1 circuit, hence amplifying the current going through the load.

I think more frequently means, the transformer runs on higher frequency.

Now I'm paying attention: We have a LC circuit with two coils on one core. When that second coil is opened the resonance frequency of the LC circuit is higher (fast collapse). When that second coil is shorted the resonance frequency of the LC circuit is lower (slow collapse).

That means, shorting and opening a second coil of a LC circuit synchronized with the first coil can create parametric resonance due to the modulation of the coil's inductance. And that would be the ideal task for two thyristors (on heat sinks).

The inventory of the Stepanov device (can be counted on ten fingers):

a) one car battery
b) one inverter
c) two electrolytic capacitors
d) four thyristors on a premounted rail (looks only two connected, two wires loose)
e) one hidden transformer and perhaps one capacitor (for resonance)
f) one incandescent light bulb

hi Zeitmaschine,

I was not able to replicate the SR193 successfully.The circuit diagram is missing a lot of "another" vital information.Although it looked easy from electronic building perspective which made me laugh.  :D :D
If you look closely at my ver 1.0 of HV to current converter posted in youtube "sanjev21" nearly 2 or 3 weeks ago.The device in the background is my failed version of SR193. :D

Maybe you will have better luck in building this SR193 device than me.

"Failure is just part and puzzle in order for me to improve further"

magpwr

Quote from: Hoppy on February 10, 2014, 06:40:01 AM
Maybe you could request Vasmus to remove suspicious looking wires when he does any further videos. Its probably just a piece of scrap wire but then again it might be the 'X' wire.  ;D

hi Hoppy,

It's interesting why the copper wire is there "halfway" which case a shadow on the floor but could be a scrap as well like you said.
Hopefully it's not a telsa transmitter wire which don't make sense as well since it would create tiny plasma glow on "tiny surface area" which is a poor transmitter that way.