Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Noskills

Quote from: verpies on February 17, 2014, 10:40:31 AM
I don't know of anybody who made a video with closed magnetic cores such as a toroid.

Is there anyone here who could do this simple test ? It will take at most 30 mins of your time. Any ferrite ring, any number of turns, any sized caps will do. Start using same amount of turns and same sized caps on both sides. 

If result is not positive, then at least we would then know what not to look for.

I have done it and it works for me but cannot do power measurements or get scope shots. I used nanoperm (80000) with 80 turns and 1000 nf caps. Resonance was about 11 kHz. For comparison, single coil having 20 turns and 1000 nf cap had resonant frequency below 1 kHz. Difference is over fourty times, ten for the frequency and four for difference in L, 20 turns vs. 80 turns.

magpwr

Quote from: Jack Noskills on February 18, 2014, 06:09:52 AM

Is there anyone here who could do this simple test ? It will take at most 30 mins of your time. Any ferrite ring, any number of turns, any sized caps will do. Start using same amount of turns and same sized caps on both sides. 

If result is not positive, then at least we would then know what not to look for.

I have done it and it works for me but cannot do power measurements or get scope shots. I used nanoperm (80000) with 80 turns and 1000 nf caps. Resonance was about 11 kHz. For comparison, single coil having 20 turns and 1000 nf cap had resonant frequency below 1 kHz. Difference is over fourty times, ten for the frequency and four for difference in L, 20 turns vs. 80 turns.

hi Jack,

I have already tested this around 2 weeks back on 3" toroid and selecting right capacitors from my stock which have the exact same matching value as verified using L/C meter.

The bifilar winding on my green toroid(Iron powder) is consisting of 45 turns which have around 28mH(around there can't recall fully now)."same inductance value"
I have already tried the series and parallel resonance on low voltage torchlight bulb.But doesn't light bulb.

I think i have figured this out i would need to use higher voltage around 20..30volts power source instead of using around 4volts battery connected to mosfet and gate connected to signal generator later on.

I do have a nanoperm cores as well which cost alot of money for 20 pieces.If you do a 1 wire turn on these toroid and use L/C meter you will find that the uH reading would be higher than the rest of the ferrite/iron powder toroid cores.Which means not many turns is required to achieve the same uH reading and lower loses due to lower resistance for low winding count.

verpies

Quote from: Farmhand on February 17, 2014, 12:49:00 PM
Grummage, you do not realize the damage all the false and mistaken claims do ?
I think Grum realizes that fake claims can form an effective smoke screen against real anomalies and he refuses to be discouraged in that manner.

People get hyped up and forget family to pursue the promise of free energy that never comes. It can break up family and cause severe mental anguish to those who spend a lot of money on a promise then end up with a bench full of stuff and no wife as well as other problems eg. kids.
FE pursuit can cause kids?
Do people really neglect their wives and suffer severe mental anguish due to this stuff?

My back is busted in several places, neck too and I cannot work,
Did you fall or have a car wreck?

I got caught by Bob Boyce and the self charger debacle,
What's that about?

This is when I became aware that the gurus do not even need to peddle their own rubbish anymore, there is a willing army of dupes to promote the rubbish for them for free.
Indeed. There is even a device called the DupDrive.

If we count up the consumed hours and money
Yes, replications motivated by false claims waste resources that could be applied to more realistic devices.
However, that might be the whole point of the scheme ;)

I've found that even if I try to post about something I think has potential to be efficient and useful, I get on one side people wanting it to be OU and on the other side I get people trying to prove to me it isn't even though i never claimed it was. People try to put words in my mouth that i did not say.
I'm curious.  Did I ever do that?

People also make claims for Tesla that he did not make, either by misunderstanding his words or ascribing their meaning to his words.
There is one guy on this forum that excels at that.  I even had to make an ad filter to relieve myself if his illogical posts but I still see them from time to time when other people quote him.

It is my opinion that if the false and bogus claims were minimized and more people tried to understand the basics of electronics, as well as power and energy measurement, then things would improve.
I think so too. That's why I started to design the 1GHz Watt to Volt converter.

The more outrageous claims allowed to go unchallenged the further the site/topic goes towards obscurity and the more knowledgeable people will withdraw followed by more people making more outrageous and baseless claims.
Yes, it would be a vicious circle.  That's why I persevere and oppose loose minds.  Not to change their minds but to educate others who might be swayed by them into illogical thinking.

I mean how many people post every day, things like " this is OU and that is OU" when they have actually no idea if it is or not because they lack basic power and energy measurement abilities.
Many.  That's why I think that a cheap and good Wattmeter is an essential instrument for those wanting to dabble in OU.

It's taken me some time to learn how to get fairly accurate measurements of different types of arrangements, and with that come the ability to know if something is making sense or not, and if something requires closer examination or not.
That's why I always ask for O/I power measurements when someone makes an extraordinary claim.  Instead I often hear: "it is a special device - trust me without any measurements or a self-runner."

If people do not want to discuss power and energy in real terms and drift into the realms of "cold electricity" and "negative energy" they ought to expect some flack and be able to explain what they say.
I have no proof that "cold electricity" does not exist, but the lack of prof for existence does not constitute a proof for non-existence, thus such proof cannot exist even in theory. 
I have to keep my mind open to such possibilities though.  I could accept that a new form of electricity defies the Ohm's law but I cannot accept that it defies observation and logic.

There ought to be a list of common things that trick the novice experimenter.
Indeed, there ought to be.
I'd start with 3 Volts AC * 4 Amps AC usually does not equal to 12 Watts of average power.

like "the input does not affect the output so it must be OU"...
...or even a better one: "the output does not affect the input so it must be OU"

Lets be realistic if someone was to post a circuit that actually did produce more energy than it took to run it. And showed it, how can anything any skeptic say make that "not be so".
It cannot.  Experiment always trumps theory.

Skeptics cannot make an OU device not be OU all they can do is point out folly or mistakes or be wrong themselves.
And that function of pointing out mistakes leads to good - not evil.  It is not negative - it is the truth.

Now I can learn and think for myself unmolested.
That is the positive aspect of dabbling in this field.  An analytical and logical mind can learn a lot.
This is also why I try to educate people here.  I hope that they will learn to experiment and think for themselves and one day they will be able to fish out a true anomaly out of the sea of illusions and conflations.

Just imagine a site like this with no skeptics, no one with power measurement skills and no one will the balls to say what they think. It would be chaos and fantasy wall to wall.
Yes, and no chance of progress :(

Jack Noskills

Quote from: magpwr on February 18, 2014, 06:47:46 AM
hi Jack,

I have already tested this around 2 weeks back on 3" toroid and selecting right capacitors from my stock which have the exact same matching value as verified using L/C meter.

The bifilar winding on my green toroid(Iron powder) is consisting of 45 turns which have around 28mH(around there can't recall fully now)."same inductance value"
I have already tried the series and parallel resonance on low voltage torchlight bulb.But doesn't light bulb.

I think i have figured this out i would need to use higher voltage around 20..30volts power source instead of using around 4volts battery connected to mosfet and gate connected to signal generator later on.

I do have a nanoperm cores as well which cost alot of money for 20 pieces.If you do a 1 wire turn on these toroid and use L/C meter you will find that the uH reading would be higher than the rest of the ferrite/iron powder toroid cores.Which means not many turns is required to achieve the same uH reading and lower loses due to lower resistance for low winding count.

This test needs amps and/or turns to magnetize the core. I am using audio amp it I guess it outputs only 5 volts, don't know exactly. See what you can do with nanoperm and at least 50 turns for each coil, preferably one layer and use all available core area. Input has to be pure sine wave for this to work.

I did one test using caduceous style winding, one part was primary and the other part was secondary. For this I did not found resonant frequency, at least it was not below 20 kHz.

Acca

Dear Farmhand and Wesley !!

Many thanks for your recent post with many pertinent arguments also from me !!

I am one who reads all post every 2 days or soo..
I am an application engineer with RF in plasma and radio.. and  I do experiments...
Here is may list of what I am working on now:

Coleman device
Akula0083 device
Plasma fusor
Papp cylinder device (here posted)
HHO water splitting (Stan Meyer method)

This is just a must list not including cold fusion, Floyd Sweet, Howard Johnson, John Bedini, etc.. Yes my life has NO TV and my time is "priceless" it's been 30 years since I have been to a movie.. Wasted time is NEVER given back !! as one gets old time races you every day..

This forum is needed as I need to "hang" with my own subset for peers who like a family gets in to discourse sometimes...

Thanks to all, it's been now 3 years here as well as other forums and no TV for me !!

Keep on !!!
Acca..

"Ignition is needed to make fusion energy a viable alternative energy source, but has yet to be achieved..."    this is  Bullcrap from official scientific Dogmatic Scientists..

... lack of understanding by most still believe that scientists are here to help humanity  !! 

THIS IS REAL  !! below !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zWJNyoFgJM

Here is a link  to a valid example that is otherwise dis-information on the people through official scientific chanels.. I hope that all members here who understand the implications of the "Coleman device" as well as other type of effects,   just as is shown in this examples in the links posted,  that all is not right with the "world.."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNSAXbZfnbE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS1MsymF8hc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPY0skKjJU8

This is my old clip below of a magnetic pulse..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnzWBCQDUXQ

http://www.infinite-energy.com/iemagazine/issue51/papp.html

Could the following reactions be taking place in Klostermann and Sanchez's engine?
O(16) + O(16) > He(4) + Si(28) 9.6 MeV
O(16) + O(17) > He(4) + Si(29) 13.9 MeV
O(16) + O(18) > He(4) + Si(30) 16.5 MeV
N(14) + N(14) > He(4) + Mg(24) 17.2 MeV
N(14) + N(15) > He(4) + Mg(25) 13.7 MeV

TPU is also an "enigma machine" new old clip !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=godczjvr2zc[/font]