Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheappower2012

Zeitmaschine
I assume your German,don't you have conmen in your country. :o
In the Barbosa pictures you  posted,theres a picture,of a clampmeter
showing an ac current of 21.5 amps,a green ground wire, that is not possible from one wire ,given,50/60hz
and 220vac,this device is a fraud.The wire could be a ground,with another a hot grid
wire,smacks of fraud.Even if this device were real there is not enough information
to replicate it as the patent is useless.There is also not enough information on Stepanov
to figure out anything,hes patent is also useless,I stick to SM and the tpu and Tariels device
there is enough information to figure out a theory of operation.As for the Russian fraudsters
the main one,sharkhead(Akula),attempting to replicate hes device is insanity ,an unproven,replication of a kap.Too much Tesla hero worshipping
going on in here.

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: a.king21 on February 23, 2014, 04:35:30 PM
So I'm out.

Out of what? I have asked the simple question, if in Brazil it is easy to steal power from the grid (because of the single wire earth return), then why not more people doing it this way?

Quote from: cheappower2012 on February 23, 2014, 05:37:22 PM
showing an ac current of 21.5 amps,a green ground wire, that is not possible from one wire ,given,50/60hz
and 220vac,this device is a fraud.The wire could be a ground,with another a hot grid
wire,smacks of fraud.

Fernando Lins: »I checked all assemblies, lifting the battery, inverter and the Captors, and didn't see any hidden wires. All the captors where lightweight, requiring no effort to raise them, except for the large one tested first, the one with a 102.4 times gain.«

I have the strange feeling some people slowly getting nervous (over my ideas). :D

cheappower2012

Zeitmaschine
You didn't answer my question do you have conmen in your country.
You can not have one wire current of high current,given 220 vac and,50hz/60hz
without being a fake.Only in the case of the greenbox video,because the cheap clampmeter creates a false ground reading,hoppy's theory of a grid wire is incorrect,i have a clampmeter made by the same company that made Tariels,thats to show its a Tesla invention,to fake out people.There is no spark to confuse the clampmeter in the picture so it reads a real current so its fake.No one using the patent information has made a replication
its a fake.

Hoppy

Quote from: cheappower2012 on February 23, 2014, 08:12:32 PM
Zeitmaschine
You didn't answer my question do you have conmen in your country.
You can not have one wire current of high current,given 220 vac and,50hz/60hz
without being a fake.Only in the case of the greenbox video,because the cheap clampmeter creates a false ground reading,hoppy's theory of a grid wire is incorrect,i have a clampmeter made by the same company that made Tariels,thats to show its a Tesla invention,to fake out people.There is no spark to confuse the clampmeter in the picture so it reads a real current so its fake.No one using the patent information has made a replication
its a fake.

The 'green Box' Kapanadze is almost certainly a fake IMO. My original theory was that given the heavy gauge of the wires, Kapanadze used the high current, low voltage output from a remotely sited welding type transformer and stepped-up the voltage in the device. How do you think he faked it?

magpwr

Quote from: Grumage on February 23, 2014, 02:44:16 PM
Dear Magpwr and br549.

Thanks' for doing the sim. Which Mosfet would you recommend ?? As I have decided to re look at this project. With the all important inverter !!  :)
BTW please find attached Snubber circuit. Could you try your sim again with these added components? This should complete the full Akula0083 power transistor protection circuit. This was missing from my original replication.

I had about 24 turns for L6 but it showed little to no induction !!  But having just watched the video Magpwr related to I have realised that mine was placed over the lower bifilar coil and not underneath!!

It may be possible to just tie a standard 240 / 12 V transformer across the output side and provide a feedback similar to the Chibinidze device !!  ;)

Cheers Grum.

hi Grumage,

I have attached a boring screen captured video of my virtual lab.It's consists of mosfet,igbt unprotected and basic diode protection for IGBT.
Do observe the waveform in KV.

I highly ill advise against using mains transformer for 2 reasons
1)Max frequency supported by 50HZ/60HZ transformer core is merely around 400HZ.
2)I recalled i had a square wave inverter which i had bought more than 10 years ago it was using a expensive and bulky 10Amp transformer.

There is a another concern using 12volt to 220volt inverter especially if it's rated 600watt and above.
600watt/12volt battery=50Amps is needed which your bridge rectifier need to handle.Akula is using 30Amp as was shown in circuit layout which he complaint in verpies translated video as getting hot.
The cables which was generating power needs to be thick enough to provide sufficient Amperage to run the inverter. 

24volt inverter does have it's advantage over 12volt version since current needed would be half for max 600w(assume) and wire need not be as thick as compared for 12volt.
But more winding is needed to get 24volts.hehe

Each has it's Pros and Con.