Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9v Battery on Open TPU?

Started by CTG Labs, June 27, 2009, 04:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on August 06, 2009, 09:05:28 PM
hi everyone good day

i think we can choose an option of source
a) 9v bat, button bat
B) a fully charge caps
c) a radiant source (tesla), solar
d) a magnet  ???   :-\

What do you think is the best or the real thing that really works  8)

for me i will use anything as long as we can make it free energy, for that is what we all here isn't it?

God Bless
otits

It is sources not source.
The units started up from one or two nine volt batterys.
Mr. Mark has talked about this.

the units in the demo videos did in fact have one or two 9V batteries to provide a separate controllable DC source for the solid state control circuit.

The other source is the earth's magnetic field.

we believed very strongly that the power we converted came from the earth's magnetic field. We believed that mainly because it is the obvious choice. However please consider that we had no way of confirming exactly where the power comes from. I am not sure how anyone would confirm that at this point. And it isn't really important at this juncture.

I have also found it to be the Earth's magnetic field.

Marco.

MACEDONIA CD

@tito..

if is radiant energy or  <high frek elktromagnet fild>
then is no need  that magnet WAY BEACOUSE THE MAGNET IS ABLE TO RESPON AT THAT SPEED OF RADIANT ENERGY

NOW I LIKE TO SAY WHAT YOU THING  HOW BIG IS THE DIFERENT  OUT POWER FROM  RADIANT AND <STANDARD  50HZ ELKTROMAGNET MOTION FILD IN SOME CORE>

RADIANT ENERGY OR HIGH FREK ELKTROMAGNET IS MORE EFICIENTY THEN CLASICAL

BUT
BUT
BUT

I SEE HERE ALL TIME GOOD OSCILATORS AND  CONTROL COILS AND SETUP OF DIFERENT STRUCTURES 
THAT IS EVERTHING OK  ,,,,,,PULSES IS GREATED  BUT

I DONT SEE  THE GOOD RECIVERS COILS TO TUNE THE IN TO THE  RESONANCE WHIT CONTROL COILS

@FOR ALL

I HAVE LONG TIME AGO  I HAVE MADE SOME  AND I HAVE MADE GREATED RECIVER COILS AND I HAVE TUNE MY COLECTORS COILS SO CLOUSE TO  THE CONTROL COIL AND THEN I HAVE SEE ..... :o

AND CONCLUTION OF THAT IS THIS <NO IS NOT IMPORTANT HOW IS BIG THE ELKTROMAGNET IS IMPORTANT SPEED
OF THAT VER VERY LOW ELKTROMAGNET FILD WHIT MY TEST OF INPUT ENERGY OF <2,5WATT> ;)

:
IF ENY BODY MAKE THIS  AND  THEN WHILL KNOW  ALL ABOUT MY ....<F.S.H.F> WHIT 2,5 WATT

innovation_station

i have built your coil mac ...

never ran it tho ...  i dont need 2  ;)

i understand how it works ... 

but thats real magic ....   ;D 8)

l8r

i know you understand marco ... 

and i cant wait to see more of your reserch ...   

peace x2

W
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

HopeForHumanity

lol, i haven't been here in a long while. Anyway, i'm confused. Do you guys think its purely the electromagnetic field or the ionosphere that is powering the TPU? I'm asking this because the ionosphere has a lot of power. I heard that one square meter of ionosphere can power 5 computers. Or is it some method of distorting the EM field to channel the ionosphere energy into the TPU? It would have been nice of SM to tell us if it didn't work at night as that would have been a strong indicator that the power was some how related to that. I guess you could say the ionosphere is like a giant solar panel?
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!