Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

explanation of why mass slows time.

Started by nitinnun, June 27, 2009, 10:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

time is effected by the rate that "energy" moves, through mass.

"energy" is slowed down by resistance.
all mass has resistance.

so the more mass/resistance you have, the slower time flows.
the less mass/resistance you have, the faster time flows.

that is right.
time moves slower around dense planets/suns, and faster in the empty parts of space.

time moves slower through a big mountain, and faster through the atmosphere.

time moves slower through a fat person, and faster through a thin person (not as severe a difference, but enough difference to make the fat person have slower reflexes. and to make the fat person have slower nervous system response.)

to increase the flow of time, increase the amount of free electrons in an area.
so that more "energy" is available, to flow through matter.

to slow down time, take the electrons away from an area.
so that less "energy" is available, to flow through matter.

the Negative/Paramagnetic cement/steel in a large city, repels away electrons.
lowering the amount of free electrons, in the large city.
which slows down time, in a large city.

the Positive/Diamagnetic carbon/water/hydrogen/sunlight in a large forest, attracts electrons.
raising the amount of free electrons, in the forest.
which speeds up time, in a large forest.

the above is why pleasant people usually love being in the wilderness on vacation,
and why unpleasant trouble makers are to be found in the big city.

gravityblock

Quote from: nitinnun on June 27, 2009, 10:59:48 PM
time moves slower through a fat person, and faster through a thin person (not as severe a difference, but enough difference to make the fat person have slower reflexes. and to make the fat person have slower nervous system response.)

Don't forget the person is a part of a larger mass as in the earth.  Thin or fat, time would be the same locally for both, due to them being part of the larger mass.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

sm0ky2

mass does not slow time. time is not a "transversible entity"....
Time is a measurement used to denote a sequence of events.

Mass (or rather the mass' gravity) affects light, which is cooincidentially used to MEASURE "time".   As the speed of the measureing device is approached, a time-based anomoly occurs with the device being used to measure time.  In this case- it s the speed of light.
But you can recreate this using any other medium of time measurement.
mechano-oscillatory, sonic-clock, ect., and the same time-based anomolies will occur at each of the respective speeds -
i.e.: using a sound clock- at the speed of sound, time will stand still. faster than the speed of sound, and you will "go back in time".

once we figure out a way to measure time, independent of motion. this problem will be removed from conventional physics.
one of einstein's little blunders......   

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

onthecuttingedge2005

I thought I would share what the geometry of space time is like. if you spot the sacred geometry in this please don't don't say you discovered a clue because I have already known about this for a couple of decades already. it is actually based upon Quantum Physics.

It is also the principle of how Teleportation will become more known to Physics and many other discoveries like computers with infinite speed of calculation and infinite storage of information.

remember that the 0D point contains all of time and all possible universes and is the ultimate storage system and transportation system. larger wormholes would have to be conducted in space away from the Earth.

Teleportation is thee Holy Grail, with it a special kind of Noah's Ark will go back in Earth's time to collect extinct species of both plants and animals to make the Earth new once again. the first time test date verified to the future would be a new calender date starting at 0. I could continue this but not right now.

Jerry ;)

onthecuttingedge2005

and now you know why this was said.

M't:19:24: And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
M'r:10:25: It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Lu:18:25: For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.