Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

plants, pyramids, and collecting electricity (new breakthrough).

Started by nitinnun, June 28, 2009, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tishatang

@ResinRat2
Did you try switching the voltmeter from DC to AC?  Also, try another time of day or night?  Living things may be using more subtle forces than we can measure with our instruments?

Just some thoughts,
Tishatang

ATT

@ResinRat2
Hey, you know how you can jam your VOM leads into a potato or a lemon and get about 1/2 volt? I wonder if you could jam your leads into a tree and get any reading?

Expose a root and push your + lead in, extend your - lead and get it as far away as you're able, push it into a branch and see what happens (I can't do it where I live, I'm in the middle of the desert, no trees...). If you don't get deflection, switch polarity + for - and check it out again. I like analog meters for this kind of thing (like a Simpson 260), digital sampling in VOMs can get a little sketchy for some stuff.

Use the smallest DC scale you have. Make sure your leads have good contact. See what happens.

LightRider

"...pH difference between xylem and soil..."

Using tree power to prevent forest fires?
http://blogs.zdnet.com/emergingtech/?p=1045#more-1045

"...Here is the abstract. “It has long been known that there is a sustained electrical potential (voltage) difference between the xylem of many plants and their surrounding soil, but the mechanism behind this voltage has remained controversial. After eliminating any extraneous capacitive or inductive couplings and ground-mediated electric current flows, we have measured sustained differences of 50â€"200 mV between the xylem region of a Faraday-caged, intact, potted Ficus benjamina tree and its soil, as well as between its cut branches and soils and ionic solutions standardized to various pH values. Using identical platinum electrodes, no correlation between the voltage and time of day, illumination, sap flow, electrode elevation, or ionic composition of soil was found, suggesting no direct connection to simple dissimilar-metal redox reactions or transpirational activity. Instead, a clear relationship between the voltage polarity and magnitude and the pH difference between xylem and soil was observed. We attribute these sustained voltages to a biological concentration cell likely set up by the homeostatic mechanisms of the tree. Potential applications of this finding are briefly explored.”..."

LightRider

Cap-Z-ro

@RR,

It may be worth while to try wrapping a cloth insulated wire around the root and another around a branch of the same tree.

I know Nathan Stubblefield used wire of that type, and its said he used trees to power lanterns...with wire wrapped around the roots.

Regards...