Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Abundance Paradigm

Started by AquariuZ, June 30, 2009, 07:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

hi aquariuz, hi amaterasu, of course i do agree that we need to do this ourselves but the fact is we would not be here now if they had not intervened to some degree and still are. You can think what you like of course, however given the track record of the these ones who wish to dominate, there agenda would already be overtly complete and it is not and why. Any way I think the vision you put forth in your book based on abundance is more worthy to focus on rather than the antics of beings that cant control themselves from harming others. Yes i have said the same thing myself to others about how free access to energy are at the heart of our concerns then again the reasons for it not being available are spiritual and this is my point, when enough people are awake to the truth of this world something has to give and it seems these dark ones do not wish to give in, therefore intervention is needed to balance this out of balance scenario and give the people the chance to recreate this world in a way probably very similar to your abundance paradigm. I do have faith in humanity that if they are given the truth most will make the choice of freedom.
peace love light   

Amaterasu

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on July 05, 2009, 05:06:02 AM
hi aquariuz, hi amaterasu, of course i do agree that we need to do this ourselves but the fact is we would not be here now if they had not intervened to some degree and still are. You can think what you like of course, however given the track record of the these ones who wish to dominate, there agenda would already be overtly complete and it is not and why. Any way I think the vision you put forth in your book based on abundance is more worthy to focus on rather than the antics of beings that cant control themselves from harming others. Yes i have said the same thing myself to others about how free access to energy are at the heart of our concerns then again the reasons for it not being available are spiritual and this is my point, when enough people are awake to the truth of this world something has to give and it seems these dark ones do not wish to give in, therefore intervention is needed to balance this out of balance scenario and give the people the chance to recreate this world in a way probably very similar to your abundance paradigm. I do have faith in humanity that if they are given the truth most will make the choice of freedom.
peace love light   

I believe that they have been so dependent on us to provide for them, and because we are so much greater in numbers they have had to place their controls and activities at a low-key level.  But clearly, they have decided that they don't need so many of us now, with the advances in tech, combined with captures UFOs, and it is now time for a "harvest..."  A killing off of the bulk of us with only the "pleasing" slaves kept.

The Georgia Guidestones are a good clue as to their plans.

But the interweb is a great tool to spread information, and this is why Rockefeller called the web the biggest threat to the Elite.

With Monsanto's GMO, and seed grab, and the water grabs, and the poisons in our food supply, it is clear their efforts are quite under way.

And in this 11th hour, we must move.  My book is one tool to use in bringing the movement on.

Thank you for your comments.  [smile]  I enjoy discussing this and getting alternative views.

jibbguy

Amaterasu, Thank you for writing this book.

Great writing; and a hugely important topic! Using fiction to make points of critical social importance is a time-honored and effective tool ;)

Regarding the one comment made about "Smoking" negating the effects of fluoride in the water, would you happen to remember where you heard that? If you had a link, it would be even better ;)

I hadn't heard it before, but i wouldn't be surprised; it fits many other related issues.

One of my pet peeves is that poor people who happen to smoke are being taxed disproportionately; with $6 or more in taxes PER PACK of cigarettes now in many U.S. States (the price in Florida now being around $8 now; and less than $2 of that actually being the RETAIL commodity price).

Lol, it is also interesting that "Chantrex", the "miracle drug" to help people stop smoking by breaking the urge, costs over $220 per month (they refuse to allow a generic alternative), and oddly enough, it cannot be obtained free through any government aid program (not even through the V.A.) . So does the government REALLY WANT to have poor people quit smoking???

And the reality of this situation is that those who live or commute in cities are more likely to get Cancer from Diesel exhaust fumes (...often coming from city-owned busses), that the government usually does little or nothing about (despite the suppressed Studies proving it), despite "GEET" and several other very effective and efficient pollution-curtailing systems being known about for several years now; which can remove 90% of the pollution (as well as raise mileage).

So my treatise is that the taxes on smoking are NOT about people damaging themselves, it is about fracking-over the poor, who smoke in disproportionate numbers... And are always the social group that despite their GROWING SIZE, have the least amount of political power... Who are always ignored politically except with B-S promises for a couple of months at election time ;)  .

Much of this, imo, is because the poor are "terrible" Consumers: Their "sin" is in not helping to support the insanity of our unsustainable run-amok consumerism that requires we always have new gas-guzzling cars, new "4-bathroom" houses, new stylish clothes and shoes, and innumerable "toys" like jet-ski's, 10-horse lawn tractors to cut a 1/2 acre of grass, and "4-wheelers" and snow mobiles that pollute the atmosphere even more. Lol, the poor "waste" their money on cast-off clothes from the Salvation army store, generic macaroni and cheese, and stupid stuff like "keeping a roof over their heads" ;)

Poor people are not direct economic slaves to the corporate masters: They cannot be extorted into doing and voting for stuff out of fear of losing their $550k mortgage (that they never should have been given in the first place), having their $30k in credit card dept called in, and their private health insurance canceled. Corporations have set things up where only continued unquestioning allegiance to THEM and THEM ALONE allows their employees to retain their lifestyles.

So having some proof regarding tobacco smoke combating the negative effect of Fluoride would be a powerful tool in increasing public awareness for these topics: Because it is poor people who cannot afford water filtration, and who drink & bathe with un-treated tap water most often (and who also live disproportionately in inner-cities, breathing the most Diesel exhaust fumes, and getting THE MOST CANCER).

The other "smoke", marijuana, is actually being repressed more these days; with arrests for its simple USE (NOT DEALING), significantly rising in the last 2 years in the U.S. , not falling as most would suspect. The more studies that are done showing that cannabis can cure Cancer, that Hemp is the best possible natural fiber that would compete very well  with hundreds of corporate products in nearly every industry, the more they are trying to suppress it and also make money from the prosecution of simple users.

And of course, in the U.S. when a poor person without insurance contracts Cancer, they are given almost no treatment recourses through "Medicaid" which is a joke these days. Since they cannot afford any proper care, they die at much higher rates.... And then the government blames "smoking" when it is often their own city busses that help do it with their untreated Diesel exhaust fumes, not to mention the fluoridated water.

LOL people on the "right" are always accusing me of "class warfare"... But the Truth is, that we are being warred against in a hundred different ways now, and have been for years (WHY then otherwise, the great shrinking of the Middle Class over the last 20 years, and the growing of the Poor classes?); so that's just what they say when we dare to fight them back ;)

Amaterasu

jibbguy, thank you for your reply.

You see the emerging picture well.  Yes, this is another fleecing of the human hearted.  So will be Cap and Trade.  So will many things.

And we have a choice Now to set the sail they have us setting to their bearings, and take this ship in a positive tack.  But we have to do it together, and that is what my book is aimed at accomplishing.

Thanks again!

Sorry.  Got distracted and failed to provide links with links and discussion, both of which I think are important:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread405018/pg1

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread477296/pg1

AquariuZ

Jibbguy: great post.

I cannot explain it.

Why does the Elite so desparately want us to give up tobacco?
What the hell are they up to now?

First of July here in Spain:

Name brands price increase (median) + 0,35â,¬ with final new price being around 3,50â,¬ per pack (20)
White brands price increase + 0,40â,¬ with final new price being around 3,20â,¬ per pack (20)
40g rolling tobacco (generic) average price increase:
from 2,20â,¬ to 3,60â,¬
Average price increase = 52% (!!)

If you are in Australia: name brands just went up with packs costing up to $20!

I'd like to hear from smokers around the world who see similar things.

Now to the big question?

WHY?

Why are prices sky rocketing all around the world?
Why is Barack Obama having FDA regulations in place for tobacco, and why now?
Why does the Elite want us to stop smoking? Because it is bad for us? Maybe.

But that in itself is a contradiction to the established protocol that they want to get rid of most of us. So, they do not want to get rid of us then? There must be something else that conflicts with their agenda. I'd like to know what it is.

Is it some neurological effect caused by nicotine which blocks alpha-waves?

I do not know. Maybe a chemist or biologist can shed some light.

Wikipedia on Nicotine (parts)

Pharmacokinetics

As nicotine enters the body, it is distributed quickly through the bloodstream and can cross the blood-brain barrier. On average it takes about seven seconds for the substance to reach the brain when inhaled. The half life of nicotine in the body is around two hours.[10]

The amount of nicotine absorbed by the body from smoking depends on many factors, including the type of tobacco, whether the smoke is inhaled, and whether a filter is used. For chewing tobacco, dipping tobacco, snus and snuff, which are held in the mouth between the lip and gum, or taken in the nose, the amount released into the body tends to be much greater than smoked tobacco. Nicotine is metabolized in the liver by cytochrome P450 enzymes (mostly CYP2A6, and also by CYP2B6). A major metabolite is cotinine.

Other primary metabolites include nicotine N'-oxide, nornicotine, nicotine isomethonium ion, 2-hydroxynicotine and nicotine glucuronide.[11]

Gluconuration and oxidative metabolism of nicotine to cotinine are both inhibited by menthol, an additive to mentholated cigarettes, thus increasing the half-life of nicotine in vivo[12].

Pharmacodynamics

Nicotine acts on the nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, specifically the ganglion type nicotinic receptor and one CNS nicotinic receptor. The former is present in the adrenal medulla and elsewhere, while the latter is present in the central nervous system (CNS). In small concentrations, nicotine increases the activity of these receptors. Nicotine also has effects on a variety of other neurotransmitters through less direct mechanisms.

In CNS

By binding to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, nicotine increases the levels of several neurotransmitters - acting as a sort of "volume control". It is thought that increased levels of dopamine in the reward circuits of the brain are responsible for the euphoria and relaxation and eventual addiction caused by nicotine consumption. A single amino-acid difference between brain and muscle acetylcholine receptors explains why nicotine activates the CNS but does not activate skeletal muscles and cause instant death. Nicotine addiction is therefore a biological fluke. [13]

Tobacco smoke contains the monoamine oxidase inhibitors harman, norharman[14], anabasine, anatabine, and nornicotine. These compounds significantly decrease MAO activity in smokers.[14][15] MAO enzymes break down monoaminergic neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin.

Chronic nicotine exposure via tobacco smoking up-regulates alpha4beta2* nAChR in cerebellum and brainstem regions[16][17] but not habenulopeduncular structures[18]. Alpha4beta2 and alpha6beta2 receptors, present in the ventral tegmental area, play a crucial role in mediating the reinforcement effects of nicotine.[19].

In PNS

Nicotine also activates the sympathetic nervous system,[20] acting via splanchnic nerves to the adrenal medulla, stimulates the release of epinephrine. Acetylcholine released by preganglionic sympathetic fibers of these nerves acts on nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, causing the release of epinephrine (and norepinephrine) into the bloodstream.

In adrenal medulla

By binding to ganglion type nicotinic receptors in the adrenal medulla nicotine increases flow of adrenaline (epinephrine), a stimulating hormone. By binding to the receptors, it causes cell depolarization and an influx of calcium through voltage-gated calcium channels. Calcium triggers the exocytosis of chromaffin granules and thus the release of epinephrine (and norepinephrine) into the bloodstream. The release of epinephrine (adrenaline) causes an increase in heart rate, blood pressure and respiration, as well as higher blood glucose levels[21]

Cotinine is a byproduct of the metabolism of nicotine which remains in the blood for up to 48 hours. It can therefore be used as an indicator of a person's exposure to nicotine.[citation needed]

Psychoactive effects

Nicotine's mood-altering effects are different by report. First causing a release of glucose from the liver and epinephrine (adrenaline) from the adrenal medulla, it causes stimulation. Users report feelings of relaxation, sharpness, calmness, and alertness.[22] By reducing the appetite and raising the metabolism, some smokers may lose weight as a consequence.[23][24]

When a cigarette is smoked, nicotine-rich blood passes from the lungs to the brain within seven seconds and immediately stimulates the release of many chemical messengers including acetylcholine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, vasopressin, arginine, dopamine, autocrine agents, and beta-endorphin[citation needed]. This release of neurotransmitters and hormones is responsible for most of nicotine's effects. Nicotine appears to enhance concentration[25] and memory due to the increase of acetylcholine. It also appears to enhance alertness due to the increases of acetylcholine and norepinephrine. Arousal is increased by the increase of norepinephrine. Pain is reduced by the increases of acetylcholine and beta-endorphin. Anxiety is reduced by the increase of beta-endorphin. Nicotine also increases sensitivity in brain reward systems.[26] Most cigarettes (in the smoke inhaled) contain 0.1 to 2.8 milligrams of nicotine.[27]

Research suggests that, when smokers wish to achieve a stimulating effect, they take short quick puffs, which produce a low level of blood nicotine.[28] This stimulates nerve transmission. When they wish to relax, they take deep puffs, which produce a high level of blood nicotine, which depresses the passage of nerve impulses, producing a mild sedative effect. At low doses, nicotine potently enhances the actions of norepinephrine and dopamine in the brain, causing a drug effect typical of those of psychostimulants. At higher doses, nicotine enhances the effect of serotonin and opiate activity, producing a calming, pain-killing effect. Nicotine is unique in comparison to most drugs, as its profile changes from stimulant to sedative/pain killer in increasing dosages and use.

Technically, nicotine is not significantly addictive, as nicotine administered alone does not produce significant reinforcing properties.[29] However, only after coadministration with an MAOI, such as those found in tobacco, nicotine produces significant behavioral sensitization, a measure of addiction potential. This is similar in effect to amphetamine.[30]
A 21 mg patch applied to the left arm

Nicotine gum, usually in 2-mg or 4-mg doses, and nicotine patches are available, as well as smokeless tobacco which do not have all the other ingredients in smoked tobacco.

Full: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine

With apologies for being off topic.