Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Abundance Paradigm

Started by AquariuZ, June 30, 2009, 07:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amaterasu

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on July 03, 2009, 04:01:49 AM
Hi Amaterasu, thanks for coming. Just so there is no doubt in your mind, I have seen the facade for some time now and have tried to enlighten whomever may listen. Although as you probably already know most folks cannot seem to handle it very well, it really is like that matrix movie in some ways. Though i feel I am doing a good job at understanding the dilemma, i mean we have since birth been indoctrinated not to think and be able to see the facade for what it is and when the technological devices for mind control are included, it is no wonder we as a human race can't seem to rise above this fear-scarcity based world.
Also I am aware of our benevolent galactic star brothers and sisters and it is said they have been helping to some degree, to help us rise out of this current scarcity paradigm. In fact the technologies you describe in your book sounds very similar to devices they may use. Have you heard of N.E.S.A.R.A. ( National Economic Security And Reformation Act ), this is supposed to have reinstated our constitution within common law but obviously is slow in coming. Well i hope that gives some insight upon who
' I AM ' and hope we can all have further discussions as time passes.
peace love light

Hey, Skywatcher,

I find it interesting that many "benevolents" have been reported as saying that We (Humans) have to get ourselves out of the jam we're in.  And this would especially be true if there really are no "aliens..."  But a human heart cannot choose the behaviors that are exhibited by our Elite here on this planet, and with The Terra Papers (about which there is controversy) suggesting a relatively techless renegade group is in charge here, having ousted the "Gods" of old (Ea [Enki], and An-En [Enlil]), and with the Sumerian Tablets suggesting, as the Papers do, that we are the result of genetic engineering, I have to believe that the Lizard Hearted are quite real.

And so, I just had to pull it all together when I saw a solution.

In fact, I saw the solution years ago, and kept believing that I was missing some data that would show why the solution would not work.  But the more I looked, the more things made no sense, if we are/were all what we are taught we are.  The Papers explained ALL of the things that had previously made no sense to me.

And when, through the Papers, I saw that we were created not from the essense of the nobility (Anunnaki) but of Prince Ea himself, I knew we could choose to stand, all of us, as the true owners of this planet.  The Kings and Queens that We are.

And thus my book.

Thank you both for your response and for reading my book!  I presume you will pass it on, because...  If the paradigm is not spread, it will fall into obscurity in this bubbling soup of Consciousness here on this planet, and the NWO will have their way with us.  The paradigm must reach a tipping point.

SkyWatcher123

Hi Amaterasu, Of course I will do what I can to spread the info, thing is I have already been doing that because your info is just about the same, lol. I must say though, this NWO or illuminati or whatever name they go by is already having there way with humanity and for awhile now. So it seems almost obvious that a higher force is helping to keep some form of balance to prevent maybe what your saying, a complete 'having there way'. Although I do feel that some form of overt intervention will be needed soon by our brothers and sisters from the stars or other dimensions, some call this first contact, though its not really the first time of course, but to the masses it would be. These lizard hearts will do anything it seems to hold onto there control which is why our galactic brothers and sisters directed by creator will need to intervene to prevent undue harm to the planet and humanity. thanks for the replies.
peace love light

AquariuZ

Greetings Amaterasu, and big thanks for accepting the invitation.

Listening to Jacques Fresco (The Venus Project) & Peter Joseph (The Zeitgeist Movement) and now reading your Paradigm wrapped in a fictional setting (I call it a resource based economy case study) has made me a firm believer that we need to move away from the current financial system which produces hate, corruption, fear and suffering.

If people will be put to a simple choice they will choose Love over Fear for sure.

What is needed is a manual which contains easy steps on how to proceed as an individual with a clear outline of the ideology that even a ten year old can understand. I AM ON IT, just about passed the 3000 word mark yesterday but there are a lot of blanks to fill in. I am looking to produce something that is easy to understand and at the same time can be verified by the skeptics.

We need to change today to reach tomorrow.

Amaterasu

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on July 04, 2009, 02:35:36 AM
Hi Amaterasu, Of course I will do what I can to spread the info, thing is I have already been doing that because your info is just about the same, lol.

Awesome.  [smile]  I hope that my book is a good tool.  I wanted to show how it would look, in an "everyday" setting.  And in a manner that others could wrap their minds around.  The biggest element is, of course, energy from the plenum (ZPE).  By far, the biggest cost in our society can be traced to energy.  Be it the food for the wage-slaves or the energy to mine, refine, construct, and operate the various machinery, energy is the biggest chunk of the cost.

Sure, the food is a "hidden" cost - pay the slaves who buy the energy to keep their biomechanism functioning, but in the end, it is the energy that costs.

If we remove the cost of energy, this will effectively free our resources from the money system.  They will cost pennies, rather than thousands of dollars.

QuoteI must say though, this NWO or illuminati or whatever name they go by is already having there way with humanity and for awhile now.

Eons, in fact!  The lizard hearted ones were (according to The Terra Papers) were renegade, and managed to land and infiltrate the lower ranks, then cast out the "gods."  But they had little more to work with than we humans.  So they started governments and financial empires to control us and use us.

QuoteSo it seems almost obvious that a higher force is helping to keep some form of balance to prevent maybe what your saying, a complete 'having there way'.

I don't necessarily believe they are.  I am unsure how many "benevolent" races there are opposed to the evil here, but over and over, I have hear reports from people claiming contact who all say we're on our own.  If the Lizard Hearted are nearly as tech-poor (or were until recently) as we were, they had to keep things hidden and control us through lies, money, and so on.

So I will not expect help.  I will work towards a solution created by us for us.

QuoteAlthough I do feel that some form of overt intervention will be needed soon by our brothers and sisters from the stars or other dimensions, some call this first contact, though its not really the first time of course, but to the masses it would be. These lizard hearts will do anything it seems to hold onto there control which is why our galactic brothers and sisters directed by creator will need to intervene to prevent undue harm to the planet and humanity. thanks for the replies.
peace love light

Again, I believe we could do it ourselves - merely by spreading the abundance paradigm to a tipping point.  As each makes choices towards that goal, from the little or big actions will emerge the abundant solution.

Thank you for your comments.

Amaterasu

Quote from: AquariuZ on July 04, 2009, 04:18:17 AM
Greetings Amaterasu, and big thanks for accepting the invitation.

Most welcome!  [smile]

QuoteListening to Jacques Fresco (The Venus Project) & Peter Joseph (The Zeitgeist Movement) and now reading your Paradigm wrapped in a fictional setting (I call it a resource based economy case study) has made me a firm believer that we need to move away from the current financial system which produces hate, corruption, fear and suffering.

If people will be put to a simple choice they will choose Love over Fear for sure.

Agreed.  The root of ALL evil IS the love of money.

QuoteWhat is needed is a manual which contains easy steps on how to proceed as an individual with a clear outline of the ideology that even a ten year old can understand. I AM ON IT, just about passed the 3000 word mark yesterday but there are a lot of blanks to fill in. I am looking to produce something that is easy to understand and at the same time can be verified by the skeptics.

We need to change today to reach tomorrow.

All it will take (heh, as if this is easy!), is to get enough people thinking outside the scarcity paradigm box.  There really is no "manual" though, as you're aware, I have a thread at ATS with certain elements of action those who are in a position to do so could take.

The thread is here:  http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread472900/pg1

Also, for any who are unfamiliar with The Terra Papers, they can be read here:http://www.freedomdomain.com/Terrapapers/terrapapers.html