Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy and social consequences

Started by Ilya Stavinsky, July 05, 2009, 04:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATT

An interesting 'what-if' exercise...but this is what I think would happen in the event of potentially ubiquitous FE devices:

Those that control the wealth also control industry, the law-makers and the government...they would never let a little thing like free-energy get away from them.

Control starts with legislation; the manufacture of FE devices would be strictly regulated and only licensed to a few limited companies.

Anyone caught bootlegging FE devices would have their property seized, confiscated and be subject to a prison term, much the same as those who manufacture or grow drugs illegaly.

Individuals who 'snitch-off' neighbors for suspected illegal FE use would be rewarded.

The use of 'whole-house' FE devices would be severely restricted, if not outlawed altogether, to allow a controlled transition-time from conventional power generation to FE.

Initially, licensed FE manufacturers would only be allowed to make FE 'components' for individual 'allowed' appliances.

This would be phased-in, allowing licenses for certain appliences on a pre-determined time-table: Stoves, washers, driers, computers, phones, etc.

This would result in the availability of 'powerless' technology, which would create a new job-market as well as a new technology-market.

Powerless-workers would also require special licensing before being allowed to take a job - government controlled unions would provide all training required. Training would be paid for with taxes (just as is done now in every state-subsidized union apprenticeship program). 

Manufacturing quantities would be strictly controlled much the way interest rates are controlled by the FED in order to allow for growth but at the same time throttle inflation/deflation...so it would be with FE as it supplanted conventional energy production, this would keep the old jobs going while the new jobs were created and phased-in, thus stabilizing the economy.

Of course, we have to realize that, because the laws would favor those that control the legislative branches of governments, they would, in fact, wrest any individual control of FE devices from the public at large and see to it that those who control energy -now- would be those that control FE, -then-.

keep in mind, the only thing it takes to make something illegal is a 'law'.

Ilya Stavinsky

You are right about these possible measures that government can take in case if Free Energy generator will be on the market or its detail design will be on the Internet. But you forgot to mention couple positive moments that accelerate the production of Free Energy generators. Defence department will be interested very much in such devices, because they can be used in tanks to power their engines in military cars, ships, planes etc. By using them in above mentioned transportation, will create much saver environment during military operations for members of the crew and etc. Second, there are many countries in the world who's economy completely depend on the imported oil as main source of energy, and for this reason they will be the first one who will introduce Free Energy generators in their economy. And this will be a big advantage for them on the world market, because they will produce cheap commodities compare to the countries who create obstacles for the using free energy. Third, two years ago I discovered that "Aliens live in our Earth's atmosphere", and they use Free Energy for thousands years. When governments will realize that they will change their attitude to the free energy technology. Fourth, introduction of free energy will change the economic rules of the capitalist game: there will be no unemployment, economic crisis and working day will be reduced to 2 - 3 hours per day. See explanation for that in the book "Capitalism today and capitalism tomorrow"

pcjunkie

Only if they get paid, get to cut ribbons and secure votes otherwise they consider you a tick and a pest.

No, I have no faith in governments.
No, I do not trust them or anything they say.
Yes, I am sane.
Yes, I am better than most citizens even if I am wrong because at least I am watching the wretches, like a hawk!
No, they are not good people. They lie about everything.

Free energy will happen because people here are doing their best to achieve it.
Keep the information flowing and we can rid this planet of Oligarchy rule and disobedience.
When we all have true independence from the kind of slavery that is energy + money then we will all have the time to simply live life, learn, grow and become a better people.

ATT

Quote from: Ilya Stavinsky on July 07, 2009, 12:31:23 PM
...they will produce cheap commodities compare to the countries who create obstacles for the using free energy.

Yes, and this will be all the more reason for any country's government-control of manufacturing, so it can be directed to markets that provide the most potential for both monetary and -political- advantage.

As you probably realize, no economy exists in a vacuum these days. Trade-agreements are enacted to provide for stability in a -Global- environment, that environment includes economic, political, military and intellectual components.

Also keep in mind that technology doesn't 'stop' with a single breakthrough, it 'leverages' the advances achieved by others, which requires that countries that want to 'achieve' more quickly, cooperate in development, implementation and regulation.

In a real-world scenario, there is more to be gained by those who hold the power in various countries forming cooperative relationships (alliances) than by attempting to 'go it alone'.

After all, FE isn't the -only- thing countries may need in order to remain economically or politically stable, international agreements will still serve to consolidate and maintain power even after FE.

ATT

Quote from: pcjunkie on July 07, 2009, 01:01:19 PM
When we all have true independence from the kind of slavery that is energy + money then we will all have the time to simply live life, learn, grow and become a better people.
I completely agree, I doubt you would find many who would argue against that on this board.

I always keep in mind, though, that the first tenet of Power is to 'Remain in Power', all other issues being secondary. I would guess that any serious move to 'unplug' by any significant portion of the population would be met with some resistance.

Of course, it doesn't take FE to make that happen, but it would be quite an advantage, wouldn't it?