Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Big fall,small jump...

Started by iacob alex, July 07, 2009, 11:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

...is an open suggestion,for a possible PM

To play the well known long arm-short arm concept (a torque inequality on the same side of the fulcrum) ,we can think about a high and retarded drop down of a thinkable simple unbalanced arrangement,so to get easy, a small jump up (the "remake" of the starting imbalance).

For simplicity,we can imagine a "minimal wheel" :two spokes,only.

One spoke,with a fixed mass,plays a reference torque (medium).

The second spoke,with a mobile mass,plays a "go between" torque (bigger,smaller vs. medium).

The big fall is the elevation (diameter).

The small jump up,is the  difference of long to small arm,nothing more.

So,we have a single problem :the mobile mass.

All the Best!   
                                         Alex

iacob alex

....as a simple understanding,can be depicted at:   www.geocities.com/iacob_alex/Some_Drafts/text028.JPG

Here,you can experience (imagine ,then test) your's own variable arm procedure(VAP),as a minimal set of actions,so to play ,the long arm-short arm game.

If  (M1=M2)  and  (R3-R1=constant arm difference),but the diameter of the wheel is little by little increasing, as in :   www.geocities.com/iacob_alex/Some_Drafts/text045.jpg   ,then have we a "small confusion"?!...or are  we unable, to tell the difference between them?!

All the Best! / Alex

iacob alex

.....concept has two parts:

-big fall "H" (spoke),so greater v=g*t, EK=1/2m*v*v

-small jump "h"(m*g*h=const.,or h=const)as a spring,leap,hop,vault motion...

All the Bests! / Alex

iacob alex

...in simple words,it's a different manner to think about a possible "PM",in the most easy way:as a motto.

We can take advantage of a longer gravity drop down (natural "avalanche"/big fall ),so to can provide the same small jump up ("remake" of the next unbalance sequence).

Big fall down-small jump up,can help us not only to perform the self(for a museum piece...),but most important,to get out some  useful power...for the real life.

Anyway,a question remains:why make it easier,when we can make it...not possible!?

Why to play Archimedes,rather than ornate our papers  ,with decorative "arabesque" flowers/wheels...it's more "simpatico",doesn't so?!

This is dynamics vs. statics...

All the Best! / Alex       

sm0ky2

force/torque on the imbalanced arm is exactly equal to the mgh of the movable appendage (VAP).

throughout an entire cycle, the system remains the same
+ then -

it would be the same as having two identicle arms, and simply spinning the 'wheel' with the force you would have used to move the (VAP)

perhaps a stationary magnetic array (archer quinn) to move the VAP for 'free' ?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.