Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Gravity Works

Started by Dave45, July 08, 2009, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbie123

Quote from: sm0ky2 on July 10, 2009, 04:53:59 PM
when einstein (mathematically) conducted his thought experiments, as the basis of his theory, he used LIGHT (lightclock) to measure time. This beam of light was assumed to travel at a constant rate, regardless of the velocity/direction of its source. - which is true, but only from the relative perspectiveof the light being viewed FROM the moving source.
He went on to prove this by reflecting two beams of light in opposite directions, across several miles of the rotating earth. his hope was that there would be a measureable difference in the time it takes for light to travel in the rotational direction. He was unable to measure this distance and thus assumed that light always travels at a constant speed (adjusted by reflection/diffraction when applicable).

from a perspective outside of the earth, say the outer reaches of our solar system, this difference IS measureable, and affects the direction the light-beam travels. this is only observable at great distances (outside perspective), much like gravity's affect on light.

light "curves" around the earths gravity, but we cannot see this from here. to us it appears perfectly straight in both directions as far as we can see.  far out in space it becomes apparent.

Voyager 1 and 2 demonstrated this from a few billion miles away.

a shift in a beam of light a few hundred thousanths of a degree, or a few hundred thousandths of a mile-per-hour is virtually undetectable to us here at the source of the light.

view from outside, and look down the beam billions of even trillions of miles and the effects are staggering. 

Have a reference?   Are you simply going to ignore all my requests to provide references? Lol.

strong force/weak force are the same thing, weak being at a much greater distance.  a ^2, with the great distance the electron has to travel to actually reach the nucleus, it reaches terminal velocity long before it ever can contact the center of the atom. 

I disagree, the strong force/weak force are not the same thing...  Unless you're talking about right after the big bang when all forces were one (in theory) ..

Sorry.  75  percent of what you're saying here is utter bullshit  to me, unless you can provide good references...  Btw,   This has nothing to do with your claimed flaws  in  Einsteins SR/GR  which you haven't supported with a single reference, experiment, anything..    I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying it takes more than what you're saying here...

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

WilbyInebriated

EPR paradox.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=epr+paradox

see also bell's theorem...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bells+theorem
confirmed by clauser, freedman.
also confirmed by aspect, dalibard, roger.

newbie  ::)

whoops, i forgot the reference for the newb.
here you go. http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qt-epr/

"as originating with Einstein's reflections on a thought experiment he proposed in the 1930 Solvay conference. That experiment concerns a box that contains a clock which appears able to time precisely the release (in the box) of a photon with determinate energy. If this were feasible, it would appear to challenge the unrestricted validity of the Heisenberg uncertainty relation that sets a lower bound on the simultaneous uncertainty of energy and time (Uncertainty Principle). The uncertainty relations, understood not just as a prohibition on what is co-measurable, but on what is simultaneously real, were a central component in the irrealist interpretation of the wave function."

now do your own due diligence from here on out.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

newbie123

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 10, 2009, 06:27:24 PM
EPR paradox.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=epr+paradox

see also bell's theorem...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bells+theorem
confirmed by clauser, freedman.
also confirmed by aspect, dalibard, roger.

newbie  ::)

whoops, i forgot the reference for the newb.
here you go. http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qt-epr/

"as originating with Einstein's reflections on a thought experiment he proposed in the 1930 Solvay conference. That experiment concerns a box that contains a clock which appears able to time precisely the release (in the box) of a photon with determinate energy. If this were feasible, it would appear to challenge the unrestricted validity of the Heisenberg uncertainty relation that sets a lower bound on the simultaneous uncertainty of energy and time (Uncertainty Principle). The uncertainty relations, understood not just as a prohibition on what is co-measurable, but on what is simultaneously real, were a central component in the irrealist interpretation of the wave function."

now do your own due diligence from here on out.

Do you even read or think about the things you post?  Please tell me how the EPR paradox relates to "holes" in GR or SR...   I remember your 8 year old reasoning  and google-foo  skillz, from our last conversation...

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: newbie123 on July 10, 2009, 07:21:58 PM

Do you even read or think about the things you post?  Please tell me how the EPR paradox relates to "holes" in GR or SR...   I remember your 8 year old reasoning  and google-foo  skillz, from our last conversation...

what? LMFAO, do your own due diligence newb. when bell's theorem was tested it showed the statistical predictions of quantum theory as correct. the principle of local action failed... get it?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

WilbyInebriated

how about einstein's own words?

"I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be based on the field concept, i.e., on continuous structures. In that case, nothing remains of my entire castle in the air, gravitation theory included, [and of] the rest of modern physics."