Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Gravity Works

Started by Dave45, July 08, 2009, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbie123

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 10, 2009, 07:47:23 PM
how about einstein's own words?

"I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be based on the field concept, i.e., on continuous structures. In that case, nothing remains of my entire castle in the air, gravitation theory included, [and of] the rest of modern physics."

Sigh...    This is related to Einsteins opposition to Quantum Mechanics ...   Not flaws in his relativity theories..

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: newbie123 on July 10, 2009, 08:53:35 PM

Sigh...    This is related to Einsteins opposition to Quantum Mechanics ...   Not flaws in his relativity theories..

sigh... it's a tacit admission (written in 1954) that quantum mechanics is correct, thus relativity is not.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

newbie123

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 10, 2009, 09:07:24 PM
sigh... it's a tacit admission (written in 1954) that quantum mechanics is correct, thus relativity is not.

Ok, dip shit.....   

You're talking apples and oranges here....   And trying to change the subject..      Relativity serves its purpose as does QM ... NEITHER ARE INCORRECT.

Same moronic bull crap you tried pulling last time I tried talking to you.    I'm putting you on my ignore list, now....      Later!

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: newbie123 on July 10, 2009, 09:28:05 PM
Ok, dip shit.....   

You're talking apples and oranges here....   And trying to change the subject..      Relativity serves it's purpose as does QM ... NEITHER ARE INCORRECT.

Same moronic bull crap you tried pulling last time I tried talking to you.    I'm putting you on my ignore (retard) list, now....      Later!

let's try a different angle.
the EPR (thought) experiment was put forth by einstein and his disciples to show that there existed natural phenomena that quantum theory could not account for. you got that much right, but apparently you stopped there. it (the thought experiment) was based on the concept that two events cannot influence each other if the distance between them is greater than the distance light could travel in the time available.
bell's theorem followed. later experiments (aspect, dalibard and roger, used acousto-optical switches at 50MHz which shifted the settings of the polarizers during the flight of the photons, to completely eliminate any possibility of local effects of one detector on the other. they reported that the EPR assumption was violated by five standard deviations, whereas quantum theory was verified within experimental error.) confirmed quantum theory as correct. you still don't/won't/can't grasp the implications...

so, explain to us "dipshits" how sr/gr accounts for "spooky" actions at a distance. since you can't, explain how that ("spooky" actions at a distance) is not a flaw in sr/gr.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

sm0ky2

newbie,  you are right - neither are "incorrect".  BOTH are "incomplete"......

it would take me years to fully explain all this to you from the ground up, what i gave you was a very vague oversight...

if you want a reference you can verify - start with the periodic table of elements. Each element has a specific mass, and a specific charge density ( this is the strength of its EM field).
Which determines the number of electrons that orbit the atom and their orbital path.

Lets start with Hydrogen, it has an atomic mass of ~1
and a charge density of ~ (1) ^2.

Helium has an atomic mass of ~4, and a charge density of (2)^2

Lithium gets a bit more complicated.
this element has an atomic mass of ~7, and its charge density is represented by:  ~[(2)^2]*[(2)^(2/3)]
an atom with 3 shells is something like
(x^3)*((y+1)^3/4)*((z+2)^1/2)
and it can get a lot worse with ions and isotopes

these are estimated numbers, you would want to carry it out to at least 4 decimals if you are seriously going to do the math on this.
But you will see the charge density (magnitude of the EM field) of the nucleus is directly proportional to the square root of the atomic mass.

and as such, represents its gravitational magnitude.

and along these lines you can calculate the exact gravational force presented by a known mass of a certain element.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.